Afterpay

Pros

• Free to use - Zero Interest and No Establishment Fees

• Seamless integration within stores with a large number of merchants offering AfterPay

• Automatic payment plan of 4 equal instalments each fortnight

• Credit check not required; doesn't affect your credit score

Cons

• $10 Late Fee for missing an automatic payment

• $7 Fee on top of $10 Late Fee if you fail to repay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date

• May affect your ability to secure a loan as lenders consider Afterpay a line of credit

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Excellent BNPL option

I was a bit sceptical at the start, but after using Afterpay for nearly a year now it has been excellent. You need to use this sort of scheme wisely.

Review collected in partnership with Afterpay

Love the app

I can track my spending and pay off my afterpay earlier than needed. It’s clear and easy to use. They provide all the information required and all the help you need.

this is perfect for me coz i can save my money

more shop n give payment more time.it is amazing for me n friend.i can buy anything at here but please give more streetwear or hypebeast shop at here.thanks cheers afterpay

Louise S.
Louise S.Sydney, NSW

A necessity

I use Afterpay all the time. I recently appreciated an email which addressed an error I’d made in store. One improvement to make would be fixing how the text appears when font size is set on the highest.

Sean Haynes
Sean HaynesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bloody brilliant I love it!

Making things easier! I love shopping and I wasn’t able too afford what I wanted until I got Afterpay. Any one can use it and it’s just a little ripper!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made our spending more friendly.

Make us realize the value of pay after and being able to monitor your spending too. I like the idea that we can get the item we love without the guilt in spending our money in one go.

Definitely the best part-payment option out there!

After-pay is hands down the best part-payment option out there. I absolutely love that you can purchase something, get it delivered and not have to pay for the order until a fortnight later. Sometimes it works out better for me if I’m running short that week. I do hope in the future they offer longer part payments instead of 4x part payments, however Afterpay is still my no.1 choice!

Sess.ion
Sess.ion Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but need to be able to extend repayments easily for max 5 days

Please allow to extend repayment for
3-5 days (payment is sometimes delayed with people’s income)
Would love to see the charge for late fee be lower also!!
Great overall and my
Go to but often get trapped in the repayment on time.

Jackson
JacksonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Budget control, interest free forever.

Budget control, interest free forever. Save your money to pay interest, BNPL helping customers and retails during the COVID-19. It’s time to replace credit card into Afterpay, later on this year , it can be used in anywhere.

Find out how Afterpay compares to other Buy Now, Pay Later Services

It’s a lifesaver perfect good app.

Afterpay is an fantastic App that helps out with financial situations or circumstances especially when your short of funds and are unable to pay upfront. It’s very easy to use and very handy to have.

David Kuill
David KuillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea

Great way for me to budget and still purchase items what a great idea. Well done. Able to go out to restaurant buy Woolworths coles and Bunnings petroleum anything you like better than my bank

Helpful with getting the things I need when I need them, I got a lot of work clothes and utensils that I need in my specific field thanks to afterpay

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi there. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Andrew
Andrew North-West & West coast, TAS

This is great, would recommend

Have used many times, absolutely love it. Would highly recommend, as long as you keep up with your payments then you should have no problems. Ideal for purchase of those last minute gift ideas.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Andrew. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

Review collected in partnership with Afterpay

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Afterpay is awesome

Afterpay is brilliant because it allows someone to afford more without placing them on a credit line that wouldn’t be as sustainable. I use Afterpay for our household &personal needs.

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Sarah. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.

This is great , Afterpay is the best

I love Afterpay, had it for years and I’ve never had a problem ,it’s great for larger purchases and things you normally wouldn’t buy ,I would definitely recommend to anyone

Gretel C.Afterpay

Hi Tania. Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m glad to hear you are loving using Afterpay. Thanks, Gretel.