Simon Hewitt
Simon HewittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Agent Select

Jamie from Gent Select let me know about the free service,he arranged for a couple of quotes,which were very prompt,on time and both agents were very professional and let me know their thoughts on the market and their knowledge of the area
Jamie was very polite,professional and courteous

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

PRD
PRDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous service

David from Agent Select was amazing. Incredible industry knowledge and customer service. He is polite and professional and obviously cares about his customers. Recommended a great agent too. Very satisfied customer. Thank you.

Agent SelectAgent Select

This group put me onto the best Agent in our local area for selling our property in Berwick

Agent Select were prompt and effective with their service. Their follow up were excellent, ensuring we had found someone to look after us to sell our property in Berwick, Victoria

Kim
Kim South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The relative employee was discrete, welcoming, helpful, insightful, worked well within a short timeframe, knowledgeable, and followed up without prompting. He found the Letting agent whom I am happy to deal with.

Joy JonesPerth, WA

AWESOME!!

I'm so glad that I responded to a random email from Agentselect that brought a spontaneous thought about selling my property.The service was exceptionally professional.No pressure.No manipulation.Honesty was the Name of the game.I highly recommend Agentselect to anyone who intend to sell their property.

Joy Jones

Joanne was just so good! She made me feel valuable as if I was the only person in the world,making a follow-up,negotiating on my behalf where there is a need....Absolutely fantastic!! :-) Thank you.

Sims
SimsSydney, NSW

Real Estate Agent

Helpful for obtain good real estate Agents to sell home.
Obtained three quotes and selected agents from their reviews of our house.
Very good service in providing us with a good agent.

Agent Select

Jessica Miller From Agent Select has been a pleasure to deal with she touches base with me to see how the progress of selling my home is going. I have has 2 real Estates come out and Value the Home. One was Great the other a little below the market. She has been amazing and supportive in this process.

Excellent service

Personally and professionally supportive, friendly. Clear about what they do and how. Did all the things discussed in a fast and efficient manner, good follow up and best of all very effective.

Owen Parker
Owen ParkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House sale

Agent select assisted in me selling my property in Seaford Vic and I engaged one of their recommended agents to spruik the house.
After only 5 days on the market I achieved the required result and I am more than satisfied.

cbowaHunter Region, NSW

Suggested Real estate agents

I was given 2 agencies to try. The 1st rang me to set up an appointment and then the 2nd one did the same. The first one arrived right on time and the 2nd one didn't keep the appointment. I rang his number several times but couldn't raise him. I then rang the agency and was told he was out of the office. I explained ed the situation to the receptionist and she said she would tell the agent to ring me asap. He rang me the next day and wanted to set up another appointment but I told him I had already decided to go with the 1st agent.

cbowa

I am more than happy with your service and also for steering me in the right direction. The outcome was better than I expected. Thank you

HappyMan
HappyMan

Very Helpful

Nadine was extremely helpful; she understood our circumstances and put in touch with the right real estate agents. I would definitely recommend Agent Select for anyone thinking of selling their property.

Kevin Coutts
Kevin CouttsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agent Select a must

I was contacted by Sean Peter’s from Agent Select. He helped me find the correct agent to sell my house. My house was Auctioned and sold straight away. Recommend Agent Select

Leonie D
Leonie DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Helpful info, Peace of Mind

I have found AGENT SELECT to be a huge help in our process of facing selling our home. I like the idea that Agent Select can recommend reliable real estate agents who actually have a very good reputation for excellent results in the successful sale of houses, along with fantastic client relations without pressure & stress. It’s good to know that Agent Select will negotiate the Real Estate agent’s fee & advise on any aspect of the sale as required.

Agent SelectAgent Select

One less thing to stress about and it’s a BIG thing

Jamie from Agent Select has been fantastic from the start, being able to find me the top two most successful agents for selling my house has has been a massive assistance. Having never sold a house before, Jamie has been a valuable source of information and assistance in sorting through the “buzz”. On top of that he was able to help negotiate the best deal for me.

Excellent Service

Excellent service with very little effort on my part and at no cost. They helped to identify the top sales agent in my area and promptly had the agent contact me ready to answer all my questions.

Get an answer from our members and Agent Select representatives

Agent Select provides its service in three stages

• A free property report, which identifies the top-rated agents in your local area
  • You can then peruse their agent’s fees and property valuations
  • Advice and guidance with selecting the best agent after comparing the options Agent Select chooses for you.

Points of praise for Agent Select

With an overwhelming majority of 4 and 5-star reviews, Agent Select is a well-received real estate agent comparison service that home sellers are confidently getting behind.

Reviewers particularly appreciated that Agent Select took the potential for feeling overwhelmed out of their agent-sourcing process. The quality of agents that Agent Select procured was of a high standard, with home sellers being happy with their real estate agents’ performance.

Additionally, the open communication and supportive customer service provided by Agent Select staff was valued by reviewers.