Agent Select

Agent Select (page 2 of 11)

Made it simple and easy

Casey from agentselect was very prompt and easy to talk to. She followed up when she said she would and took alot of the stresses away with finding the right agent.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mitchell, That's fantastic that we were able to help take away some stress for you. We are so pleased that you found our staff easy to talk with. Thank you for your review.

Made selling easy

Jessica was very efficient and made selling and filtering through so many agencies very easy. I found this service to be very useful. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great agent.

Thanks for your help.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Rick, We are glad that we made this situation easier for you. And that you found our staff to be so efficient. Thank you for the review.

Mum

MumPerth, WA

Having some one who cared

was reassuring to have someone on your side who could understand the frustration you were experiencing by the lack of the agents interest and having someone who could negotiate with other agencies

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mum, We are very pleased that you felt our support and we were able to help. Thank you for your review

Davidh01

Davidh01Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service no pressure and a very good result

Used you for first time and results from Ray White that you recommend were as giod as we could have had.
Highly recommend. Would use again when selling. Very happy.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi David, We are pleased that we have been able to help source you the right agent. Thank you for your review.

Surprisingly Effortless

This service was very helpful. I am very happy with the information provided to date. The process is effortless and Jess and her team have been extremely helpful and informative. I will recommend Agent Select to my friends and family and would use this service again.
Thanks again

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Greg, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be so helpful. And, thank you for recommending us to others. Thank you for your review.

TaylorB

TaylorBWimmera, VIC

100% recommend!!!

Casey was great to deal with, friendly on the phone relaxed but informative and thorough and would definitely use her again in the future. Thank you for your help!! Taylor

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Taylor, Thanks for the great Title and great review. We are so happy that you found our service and staff to be so helpful.

Literally a life saver

Medical issues caused me to have to cease work. Bank moved in on my houses. Realestate select got the bank to back off, found me top line agents to sell my homes and it even looks like I’ll get a tidy amount from the sales.
Absolutely excellent service and attention to details. I honestly can not recommend this service/company strongly enough.

Just excellent.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Nic, We are so pleased that we have been able help you through this difficult time. Thank you for review.

Michelle t

Michelle tSouth East Queensland, QLD

This service was very helpful, it is very informative, also connected us with the best realestate agencies, they stayed in contact, making sure that we found our right agent very happy with this service

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Michelle, We love to hear that we have been so helpful for you. Thank you for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

I wish I’d known about this service earlier!

I’m always sceptical of “brokerage” services but my experience with Jess at Agent Select has totally changed this. The experience was fantastic beginning to end and made the whole process of selling so much easier. There were times I disagreed with the advice given but Jess turned me around and I’m glad she did. I highly recommend going through this service if you are thinking of selling.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi David, We are so pleased that Agent Select was able to influence you into making the right choices for a great outcome.
Thank you for your review.

Very helpful

A great service to help you find the top performing local agents. Fast and friendly customer service, providing good communication and followup. A very professional service and would highly recommend.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Deb, We are very pleased that you found Agent Select to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Great

Found them to be very helpful and informative in the agent selecting process. Provided us a list of agents and assisted in negotiating an appropriate commission. Would definitely recommend them.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Alicia, we sure are pleased that we helped you source best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Excellent product

The service I received was very genuine and extremely professional. It was a respectful process and I was not bombarded by agents. Could not be happier with the business model.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Col, We always ensure to provide the level of service required by each vendor. We are pleased we got it right for you. Thank you for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Helped me look at options for selling. Took the time to understand our requirements and tried to find agents that met that criteria. Followed up to see how things were going

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Jennifer, We always say, the best way to help, is to understand what is needed. Thank you for your review

Interesting and helpful

Agent Select was helpful without being pushy. They suggested an agency that I would not have considered and I was pleasantly surprised. Although I will probably be selling privately and not through a real estate agent for this sale, I am grateful for the experience. Should I need help I know where to turn.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Johanne, We are so pleased that you found our service to be helpful, we would be happy to assist again in the future. Thank you for your review.

GOOD CHOICE

very thorough in selecting REAL ESTATE agents that would best suit my needs when selling ,information provided was also very helpful and detailed and informative making a choice of agent WAS SIMPLIFIED.
Great follow up by their caring friendly team .

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Adrian, We do like to ensure you are able to make the most informed decision for yourself. Thank you for your review.

Phil Thomson

Phil ThomsonSouthwest, VIC

Excellent, friendly and thorough service !!!!

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Phil, We are so pleased that you found the staff at Agent Select to be so helpful. We really do pride ourselves on this. What a fantastic review, Thank you.

Made it simple and easy to compare

Agent select helped to make the selection process of a real estate agent simple and straightforward. I felt confident my selected agent was the best choice for selling our property

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Jenny, We are so pleased that you found our service to so useful. And we sure are pleased that it gave you the confidence you required. Thank you for your review

ArjunaK

ArjunaKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and efficient service.

They were Were very helpful when I wanted to sell my land, I was contacted soon after my enquiry. Had the opportunity to talk to two agents in the area, Kept in touch with me through the whole process and were very helpful.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Arjunak, That's great that you found our service to be excellent and efficient. Thank you for your review.

Marty

Marty

Agent Select you made it so much easier for me and the agents were all good but one was so helpful

Always were available to help me out with my questions and answered on the spot. Told all my family and friends.to use you if they ever need to find the best Agent.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Marty, Word of mouth is fantastic, we appreciate this. Thank you for your review.

Danni

DanniSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good service, easy to talk to, considerate.

Casey are very easy to talk to, she is helpful, the useful information I got from her, has safe me a lot of research and time. Much appreciated her professional approach.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Danni, We are so pleased that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.