Agent Select

Agent Select (page 2 of 16)

Very helpful

Casey was super helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and responsive! Would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking to compare real estate agents for the selling of their home. I wouldn’t do it any other way.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for 5-star feedback.

We're glad our team member was able to provide you with the support during the process of selling your home.

BrianD

BrianDSouth West, QLD

27 Raggatt Crescent, Mitchell Park.

My experience with Agent-Select was most impressive-professional; but equally no pressure and easy to communicate with.
Efficiency plus and competency most impressive. The process was stress free and basically took the stress out of finding the best Real Estate Agency.
I would recommend to others in a similar situation.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Brian, thank you for your 5-star feedback.

We're very happy to hear that we are able to provide you with a stress free experience assisting you with selecting a real estate agent. All the best on the sale of your home.

Annie

AnnieSydney Surrounds, NSW

I feel very safe in David's hands.

From the minute I contacted David he removed much of the fear and anxiety concerning selling my home. He was a 'breath of fresh air'. Initially I was overwhelmed and worried about how to proceed. David provided excellent initial support and kindly assisted with the choice of local agents (based on evidence of performance). David coached me through how to approach the various issues that would arise when the agents make their appraisal. He will advise me further in relation to marketing and sale when I require it. I feel very safe in David's hands.

KarinaW

KarinaWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable, human approach to a quality service

David was incredibly helpful by using various methods of contact, follow up sms which was especially handy as a busy person and quality referrals to some great agents when looking to sell our home, it was through this help that I was comfortable using the service, found it very easy to talk to David and we were able to select our agent because of the information provided and the linkage through agent select. Truly appreciative of this support on our journey to sell our home.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback, Karina.

We're very happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with an on-going support and all the information you need to get the best value for your home.

RichardB

RichardBGippsland, VIC

Highly recommend

David really helped us speed up the selection process. There response was quick and they continually check in to see that the process is going smoothly. I would highly recommend them.

Agent SelectAgent Select

We're excited to hear that everything is going smoothly with the process of selling you home.

Good Luck on your sales campaign!

Very helpful!

David really helped explain everything clearly to me. He was very flexible with communication as I have two kids so we often text rather than spoke on the phone, which worked perfectly for me.

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Agent Select seems OK, but the recommended Agent is disappointing

Agent Select have checked a couple of times since my investment property went on the market three weeks ago. They gave the impression when I expressed some disappointments about the real estate agent they recommended, that they would follow up and see if they would improve. Since the last call from Agent Select I haven't heard from the Agent. I hold a full RE licence myself from the business I had before I retired, and know how to treat my clients, so I'm very unimpressed by this Agent's lack of communication.
Unfortunately, this reflects badly on Agent Select, even though it's not their fault the Agent isn't performing.

CharonJ

CharonJPerth, WA

Lovely to deal with

Great to deal with and would recommend Jessica to all my Friends and Family, Responce was quick and helpfull, was always able to answer any of my question and offer advise, well done Jessica.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad to hear that Jessica was able to provide you with the support you needed during the process of selling your home.

Red

RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect selling for the first time

This is the first time in selling my first home the lovely lady Casey I spoke to could not have been more helpful she kept in contact with me through the hole process and made me feel that she was there to help like no matter what I ask her. Thank you for all your help

real estate agent

You Directed me to a great agent who obtained a great price on the sale of my home
I recommend him to anyone selling their home.or buying a home.Punctual and friendly staff.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Congratulations on the sale of your home!

We're always happy to hear good news stories from our clients. We're glad our team is able to assist you in getting the best value for your home.

Great work

David returned my emails promptly & called as well to give assistance. He provided us with 1 professional agent in the area as we requested.
David even helped me on his day off. Now that is great customer service.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for positive feedback.

We're always happy to hear that our team member was able to provide you with a great experience.

Locating agent

Casey was very helpful and reliable - unable to go ahead with choices at this stage. Market not up to expectations for Cairns.
Casey did what she said would do and followed through.

Hi Elle,
We are so pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you in making an informed decision.

Lynette

LynetteVictoria

great help

i found i select to be helpful and explained fully and did not mind me asking questions during our chat the agent followed up and rang back when he said he would

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad we're able to assist you with your enquiry. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

BAZZA

BAZZAGippsland, VIC

Realy good to deal with

Tried very hard to get agents to respond .Nothing was to hard for the team to do. [name removed] kept in contact every few days to check that all was still going along ok ,many thanks

Hi Bazza,
We are happy that you found the service from Agent Select to be so helpful.

Maureen allen.

Maureen allen.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service.

Jessica went above and beyond. For me.she was so understanding and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend her .in the future.she was outstanding. Maureen allen.pakenham.l wonld be very happy to recommend her to my family and friends.

Hi Maureen,
We are so pleased that you found the staff's service at Agent Select to be excellent.
Thank you for the review.

annseahlow

annseahlowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic !

The problem and hassle of which agent to choose who can best sell our property is expertly managed by Agent Select. We are frequently contacted to guide us further into the sale experience. Would definitely recommend them.

Hi Annseahlow,
We are very pleased that Agent Select was able to help you source the best Agent for your needs.

Cindy J

Cindy J

Truly great service

From the initial phone call to signing off with an agent, the service provided by Agent Select has been outstanding. Would have no hesitation in recommending Agent Select to anyone.

Hi Cindy,
We are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be so Outstanding.

LindaS

LindaSSouthwest, VIC

very helpful service

Very helpful, no fuss ,saved heaps of research time with immediate non biased factual information. Strongly recommend to everyone not knowing where to begin in finding the right fit agent for the right area

Hi Linda,
We are so pleased that our available data was able to assist you through this process.

Alex Atkinson

Alex AtkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people great results.

We were very happy with the speed and accuracy that led us to the good real estate
agency. We sold our house for more than we expected. We would use them agsin

Hi Alex,
We are so pleased that we were able to help you find the right Agent to sell your property.
Thank you for the review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Convenient and very informative service, would highly recommend.
Speed of service was great, had a call same day I submitted my interest and within 1 day I had two great agents get in contact.

Hi Lachlan,
We are very pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you, so promptly.