Agent Select

Agent Select (page 2 of 10)

This is perfect

Jessica has been so helpful with finding the best agent for us, and I believe we have found the right one. She has been very professional from the word go

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Susan, Our staff are always pleased when we help find you the right agent. Thank you for your review.

Ighsaan

Ighsaan

Great service to pick an Agent

Thank you AgentSelect for a great service in helping us to select an agent. After clarifying our preferences we were contacted by three agents. Very happy with process and support.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Ighsaan, We are so pleased that we were able to help you in selecting your agent. Thank you for your review.

Beth L

Beth LCanberra 2600, ACT

Second time round :)

This is second time I’ve used Agent Select and they’ve taken the pain out of identifying the best agents for my sales area and negotiating a better deal on commissions

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Beth, Repeat business is always a great sign of the fact we are doing things right, So glad we were able to help you again. Thank you for your review.

davil

davilBraddon 2612, ACT

How to choose an agent?

Wanting to sell our unit, we had an agent inspecting the apartment and give us an estimate and quote. He gave us a beautiful brochure advertising the agency...
By chance I saw the Agent Select web site and sent an email. I got a prompt phone call and they sent me one or the best agent who was a nice change from others. No nonsense nor other rubbish from him, just straight forward, that's what we like. We'll give him a try.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Davil, We are so glad that you you did find our service, and we were able to source the best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Useful selection agents

Good to be able to compare good agents to be able choose the most suitable person to market the property. The agents selected were helpful and knowledgable of our area

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi HelenG, We are so pleased that you have found Agent Select to be so useful. Thank you for your review

Brooke

BrookeSydney, NSW

Customer Service from Agent Select

Agent Select have been amazingly helpful over the last few weeks, as we make a final decision on whether or not to sell our property. It can be a particularly daunting process, and I am grateful for the professionalism and prompt service I have received, which has made us confident in our decision. Casey in particular was fantastic and guided us through every step of the process. I would highly recommend Agent Select to anyone looking to buy or sell property.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Brooke, We are very pleased that that we have been able to assist you in making the most informed decision for your self. Thank you for your review.

John Mack

John MackMid North Coast, NSW

Independent and informative

Agent Select provided an unbiased review of local agents with an analysis of why one may provide a better result than others, based I understand on available statistics of agent performance. We took Agent Select's advice, now we wait for the sale result!!

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy!

Agent Select absolutely nailed the quick and easy process of finding and negotiating with an agent.
They have helped my so much in what can seem like an arduous and confusing process of selling a property.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Jeremy, We are so pleased that you found our service to be so great. Thank you for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Perfect service. Could not do this without you.

Agents select have been much more helpful than I could have imagined. They have all the answers needed when it comes to what I require for selling my house in the near future.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Gofor, We are so pleased that we have been able to help you through this process. Thank you for the review.

Mary

MaryLaunceston, TAS

The service and advice from Agent Select was great.

They suggested an agent I didn't know of and he is the top agent for the region.
I really like his online presence so I am going with him - fingers crossed for a great outcome!

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mary, That is fantastic news that we were able to help source the best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Great the best assistance

Jessica is super helpful and patient through the process. Jessica was set a hard task of just finding a real estate agent who would do a good job of the sale for the client.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Colleen, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be so helpful. Thank you for the review.

bmorris62

bmorris62South East Queensland, QLD

not bad

I am dealing with so many different people and getting confuse to who helped and how - sorry. 30words ok what else can I say -helpful quick service prompt service thanks

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Bmorris, Thank you for taking the time, we are glad that you remembered us to be helpful & prompt. Thank you for the review.

Ester K

Ester KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Agent select were lovely to deal with and took an interest in my need and followed up accordingly. They were very thorough in their explanation of the service they provide and the process.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Ester, We are very glad that you found our service at Agent Select to be so useful. Thank you for the review.

Natalie

NatalieWestern Australia

Highly recommend

Tku for your help in selling my property. After being on the market for over 5 months, with no interest, I took your advice, chose one of the agents you suggested,removed the propertyfrom market for 2 months & it sold within 2 weeks of return to market, for approx $20k more than expected. A fantastic result. Highly recommend Jessica & agent select

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Natalie, We are so pleased for you, we always say its about having the right agent. Thank you for your review

Yama Ahmadyar

Yama AhmadyarWestern Australia

Quick and helpful

They were very quick to respond and fast acting. Very understanding and reasonable. I was contacted by numbers of agents who wanted to help and was very happy that I contacted the agent select.

Hi Yama,
We are very pleased that you found our service to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Dennis Hewett

Dennis HewettSouth West, WA

Very helpful and professional

Dealing with Agent Select has been rewarding due to their professionalism and understanding of my requirements. At all times staff have been very polite and helpful. I would recommend Agent Select to anyone.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Dennis, we are so happy that you found our service to be so useful and our staff to be so polite. Thank you for the review

Process made easy.....

The service provided was very helpful in choosing an agent,that gave the best outcome and knowledge for the area the house was situated. Casey kept me informed and even negotiated a better sales agent fee on my behalf. Would use again

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Brett, We are so glad that we were able to assist you in finding your agent & negotiating for you. Thank you for the review

Chris

ChrisWimmera, VIC

Good Service

Although the domestic residence was located in a reasonably remote regional area the service received was very accurate. Received plenty of updates and always kept informed. Thoroughly recommend this service.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Chris, We are pleased that you will recommend our service. Thank you for the review.

Dawn G

Dawn GGippsland, VIC

Excellent service

I found this service helpful operator very nice if selling I would use this service again I didn't know any real estate agents in town so this helped by offering me the best performance agencies thank you

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi DawnG, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select to provide such Excellent service. Thank you for your review.

StewartW

StewartWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and freely give good advice.

Would start here first and get free advice on agents performance in selling suburb.
Great follow up to my inquires.
No obligation to use agent identified as top seller in suburb
Five star.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi StewartW, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.