Agent Select

Agent Select (page 3 of 16)

Jen

JenCentral Queensland, QLD

Lovely service :)

All dealings I had with agent select were so friendly and helpful. They were efficient, fast to respond to all enquiries and lovely to deal with and I would absolutely recommend to anyone

Hi Jen,
We are very pleased that you found our service so helpful and staff to be so lovely.

Fantastic service

I have been overwhelmed by the support I was given by Jessica. It has really helped me through the transition and process of selling my home. It’s taken the hassle and stress away

Hi Tyneal,
We are so pleased that Agent Select and its staff have been able to help you with this process.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

David at Agent Select was GREAT!

Loved that the ground work to find a suitable Real Estate was done for me! Only the top Agents in the area were suggested and I had 3 appraise my property. I selected an Agent who is confident with market knowledge and has my vision for the property, location location!! I’m looking forward to a successful sale.

Hi Barb,
We are so pleased that our service has now helped you select the right Agent. And that you found our staff to be so Great. Thank you for your review.

Peter

Peter

Very helpful

David went above and beyond providing excellent service and regular contact. David was able to offer great advise and connect us with the best agents in the area. Would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Peter,
We are so pleased that you found our employees to be so helpful.

Romi

RomiSydney, NSW

Professional and genuine interest in helping clients

Jessica was so helpful during what was a very stressful and drawn out process for me. The sale of my apartment in the midst of financial issues then covid restrictions was impacting my mental wellbeing and Jessica made sure to advocate on my behalf to get the two agents I went through to produce results. Finally, after one year on the market, I sold my property and she has connected me with a colleague to help me find a rental pretty to move to.

Hi Romina,
We are very pleased that you found the staff at Agent Select to be so helpful and supportive during a stressful time.

Excellent service.

We were looking for information and in the end decided against selling. We were listened to and our decision respected without any pressure. We would certainly use them if we do decide to proceed to sell at some time in the future.c

Hi June,
We are so glad that were able to help you make the most informed decision for yourself.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

I was unsure where to begin. David was able to offer advice and got us connected with an agent that we really like. Agent select was a great place to start.

Hi Jess,
We are so pleased that we were able to connect you with the right Agent for your needs.
Thank you your review.

Kelven

KelvenSydney

Agent selected

Agent offered advertised price far above the market value to get a listing. Slightly lower commission but administration fee and marketting costs were excessive.One of which was an add on that is usually in the commission. Don't think I would recommend this agent.

DHSP

DHSPSydney, NSW

Very Good

I asked David from Agent Select to put me onto 2 local agents in the Ipswich area. 1 rang me, the other didn't ring me when David told me that Agent would ring. That was ok, the one that rang was perfect. She is now going to sell my property and I couldn't be happier. She has great communication skills and is very knowledgeable about the local market. Thank you to Agent Select for steering me in the right direction.

Hi DHSP,
That is great news that Agent Select was able to help source the best Agent for your needs.

Supportive Agent

David and his team is very supportive and helpful to find the right real estate agent. Your property report give me a lot of insights. Thank you, your help is very much appreciated.

Hi Domingo,
We are very pleased that you found Agent Select and its staff to be so supportive and helpful.

PeterM

PeterMTasmania

Great introduction to quality agents

You gave us a very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient service. Your advice led to our introduction to a top class agent. Thank you we should have no difficulty in selling now.

Hi Peter,
Agent Select is so pleased that you have now got a top performing Agent referred by our service.

BrettW

BrettWSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect Agent

I found David the Agent extremely capable , I said to put me on to three Real-estate agents with professional no nonsense reliable out comes. Perfect, you did your part, thank you David.

Hi Brett,
We are so pleased that you were able to experience the service that Agent Select and its staff provide. And that you now have the Perfect Agent in place for your needs.

JoanS

JoanSPerth, WA

Great service, support and advice.

Casey was wonderful! Her recommendations saved me all the hard work of sorting through the false claims and hype to find the areas top selling agents. I couldn't be happier.

Hi Joan,
We sure are glad that Agent Select and our staff have been able to help you through this process.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

So easy and great to have an outsider to help.

My husband and I have never sold a house - we've bought before, but felt really out of our depth about how to find an agent, what reasonable costs were, and how to know who would be a "good choice". Casey explained things clearly and without jargon, listened to what we wanted out of an agent and suggested two really good agents for us to meet with. We've since chosen Casey's first recommendation and would never have gone to her without Casey's suggestion.

Hi Cathryn,
We are so pleased that you have been able to experience the fantastic service that our staff members provide.
We are also very pleased that we have been able to help you select the right Agent for your needs.
Thank you for review.

Awesome

What a lovely experience to speak to someone who is polite and friendly. Who you can tell enjoys her work. I will let my friends know about Agent select. Thank you again

Hi Pamela,
We are so pleased that you found our staff at Agent Select to be so polite and helpful.

Helpful Service

Great to have a “middle man” to liaise between agent and vendor. Looking forward to a very good working relationship with our appointed agent. Fingers crossed for a successful sale!

Hi L. Eyres,
We are so pleased that Agent Select has been able to help you source the right agent for you.

Sam C

Sam CSydney, NSW

Great Service, Casey is a Gem

I have purchased and sold many properties previously and have long standing relationships with real estate agents. However i came across this service online and decided to try it. Casey was an absolute pleasure to deal with and has a great deal of knowledge in her field and was totally accommodating with were i was at and was great with her feedback and honesty. If you are not sure which agent to use then definitely talk to Casey.

Hi Sam,
We are so pleased that you found our staff at Agent Select to be so exceptional.

SallyH

SallyHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I was put in touch with a great agent who I never would have considered without using Agent Select, much easier than having to do all my own research and look forward to a quick sale.

Hi Sally,
We our so glad that our unique algorithm assisted you in sourcing the right agent for you.

Stephanie w.

Stephanie w.Launceston, TAS

I am so impressed with Casey

I entered my details late at night. I was just looking for information and was not sure what I wanted. I didnt reply to the email I recieved as I thought it was just another scam. Then I received a phone call from Casey... I was so impressed, she knew exactly what she was talking about, and I felt safe and decided to go ahead and sell my property. I am so excited to have revieved the expertise, help and guidance that I needed!

Hi Stephanie,
We are so pleased that you appreciate the expertise our staff provide to all vendors.

SherreeM

SherreeMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We have sold many houses but I have never service as good as this before. Casey was very accomodating, she went out her way to make sure we had all details required to pick an agent that was right for us.

Hi Sherree,
That is such great news , that our staff at Agent Select were so helpful to you through this process.