Agent Select

Agent Select (page 3 of 19)

MonJ

MonJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

David has been very helpful with advice , guidance and support as we have not been involved in selling realestate for some time and are not familiar with current trends. He has been an excellent communicator,very pleasant and professional

Ad

I was referred to a professional real estate agents, didn't take long to get my propery leased again. The process was fast and quite smooth. Would recommend their service to anyone looking for real estate agents

Rachel J.

Rachel J.Gascoyne, WA

Very friendly and helpful

This was a great service, I used it to sell a rental property. They helped with engaging an agent since I live a long way from the property and could not be more helpful with the whole process.

NevilleS

NevilleSHunter Region, NSW

Pleasant assessment

Whist at this stage we are not going to sell our property, we found Casey Dolectta though, helpful and not at all pushy. Should we change our mind we have Casey number in our contacts in my mobile. Nev and Marg S

AnnC

AnnCCentral Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service!

We needed to know the worth and saleability of our property and thanks to this great free service were able to do just that! Absolutely no pressure from anyone involved. It was great!

john wilson

john wilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

top quailty service thank you jessica

have only one word to describe your company superb other places seem to think it is a game but jessica always kept me informed a pleasing person to work with thank you for ypur help

Tarnya

TarnyaCentral Queensland, QLD

David is your go to man

David listens to you, the client and gathers all relevant information needed in a timely manner. He walked me through step by step on how to choose my agent. He checks in regularly to see if you are still happy with your chosen realtor.

Robyroo

RobyrooHunter Region, NSW

not happy

this came through on my email for a valuation on our property, as I do not have a mobile the process would not give me the answer, not everyone has a mobile or wants one, I was curious to know what the property is worth

Very good communications

Very efficient & helpful as I am older than the usual sellers. Our agent always calls to see how things are going etc. I would not hesitate in recommending Agent Select.

FrankM

FrankMHobart, TAS

very useful

Agent selct were fast in responding to my enquiry, they were accurate and easy to speak with and objective. I would certainly recommend using this service to anyone considering selling a house

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We're very pleased to hear that you found the team at Agent Select efficient and helpful.

DeborahC

DeborahCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great service

David assisted me in recommending several good agents in my area saving me time and stress to find honest agents myself. I have since selected and agent and listed my property.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We're so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with assistance. Best of luck with the sale of your property.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Looking to sell and don’t know where to start ?

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that our team member was able to assist you with the process of selling your property. All the best with the sale of your property.

J McGavin

J McGavinDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing result.

We are extremely happy with York Real Estate Toowoomba. Brenton Falknau took time to explain the process clearly. We were most impressed by his sincere and professional manner. Amazingly he was able to sell our property in one week at a price suitable to us!

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad to hear that we're able to assist with the process of selling your property and introducing you to a top performing agent.

NoelleR

NoelleRSydney, NSW

Real Estate Agents

Raine & Horne, Forestville looked after the sale of my house which was sold in two weeks. They were able to get a very good price, more than I was expecting. Sam Pfafflin and Sam Kearney were both extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Congratulations on the sale of your property.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We're pleased to hear that we are able to assist you with this process.

Desai

Desai Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is superb

Its help our goal to sell property in market on right time with profitable also improve knowledge regarding sell property in market without any stress rega6by and sell property in place

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're very pleased that we can help you with your goal to sell a property at the right time. We look forward helping you in the future.

PennyH

PennyHHunter Region, NSW

House evaluation help

Couldn’t be happier with the service I received. Thank you so much for your help, been in my house for 20 years so it is hard to get my head around what I need to do.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive review.

We're pleased that our team was able to assist you with this process.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Exceptional service, advice and support.

The service was Very helpful and Very supportive. I never knew existed. NAB recommended them to me.
Great service I would highly recommend this service. Thank you for all of their help.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're glad to know that our team can provide you with information and support through this process.

Candyman

CandymanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved me calling the agents myself

Agent Select sent me 3 local agents - assumedly better than the rest. I have to take that on face value and have no reason to doubt it. That saved me filtering through several agents myself with no performance or background knowledge.
Disappointingly, the 3 agents contact was spread over 2 weeks - I almost signed up with the first by default because the other 2 had not made contact. I reminded AgentSelect I was still waiting.
Last I looked, only 1 of the 3 agents had completed the online comparison data sheet. Instead, the information was presented during our face to face meetings - which is what I preferred anyway (it is not only about costs and price estimates).

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took the stress away

I met with 3 agents as recommended and then gave feedback to David and did a review of all three to make my final decision. His insight was very helpful.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your feedback.

We're pleased that we are able to provide you with the assistance and take away the stress through this process.

TomF

TomFPerth, WA

simple, easy and not pushy

Quick and non pushy process, the agent was very knowledgeable of the industry and shared personal experience. Response and offers were available within a few days. I would use this service again.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We're glad that we are able to provide you with the information you needed and assist you through this process.