Agent Select

Agent Select (page 4 of 16)

Listing monitored by Agent Select

Deborah
DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took the stress away

I met with 3 agents as recommended and then gave feedback to David and did a review of all three to make my final decision. His insight was very helpful.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your feedback.

We're pleased that we are able to provide you with the assistance and take away the stress through this process.

TomF
TomFPerth, WA

simple, easy and not pushy

Quick and non pushy process, the agent was very knowledgeable of the industry and shared personal experience. Response and offers were available within a few days. I would use this service again.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We're glad that we are able to provide you with the information you needed and assist you through this process.

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Professional

Very helpful and informative. David is very knowledgeable about the real estate industry and very professional. Always followed up when he said he would. We found the service and his advice extremely helpful.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're pleased that we're able to provide you with assistance through this process.

Joe Slattery
Joe SlatteryGold Coast

Very helpful

David was very helpful in finding and recommending 2 agents. The one I chose is very professional and I am hoping for a positive result. Davids communication was also very helpful

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We're glad that we can assist you with the process of selecting real estate agent. All the best with the sale of your property.

Professional & Friendly

This is the second time that I've utilized agent select - I emailed Casey directly.
Her professional and friendly demeanor is the reason why I have no hesitation in recommending her services if your looking to find recommended agents in your search area.

Jackie
JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Support

The support given to us at such a stressful time is very much appreciated always available to discuss issues and get factual answers to help with an emotional decision thank you

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your 5-star feedback.

We're pleased to hear that our team is able to provide you with the information and assistance you needed with the process of selling your property.

Bruce
BruceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Thank you to Casey and the team for organizing the three agents to call me and arrange appointments it really saved me the time in doing so and their prompt attention was well appreciated and I did select one of the three agents to sell my house Well done and great service

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your 5-star feedback.

We're glad that our team was able to assist you with selecting an agent to sell your property.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

What do they do for their money?

What value do they add for the $4,000 fee they will be paid from the agent they recommended? True, I did receive statistical information for my area (like you see on real estate sites), but nothing specific for my property. Plus they referred my details to a real estate agent in my area who was willing to pay for the contact. They also promised to support me through the selling process. There may be a need for a Vendor Advocate service in the Real Estate industry. But, having bought and sold properties before I'm happy to deal directly with the real estate agent.

BrookeP
BrookePHunter Region, NSW

Great easy service

Casey was so easy to deal with . Understood your situation and went from there to do her best to better you and your family . Would recommend her to anyone selling !

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for our 5-star review.

We're glad that our team member was able to help you with ensuring the process of selling your home went smoothly.

ShelleyG
ShelleyGPerth, WA

Much more then I expected

David was friendly courteous helpful and quite clear about what his involvement would be with the whole process. He took a lot of the worry out of the process by shouldering the parts I am not familiar with such as pricing for charges, credibility of the agents etc. So pleased I went with the impulse to use Agent Select when I saw the advertisement. Thank you Agent Select !

Easy and Convenient

David was a great help in finding an agent for my mothers house. Very happy with the service as she lives far away it made the process very easy and convenient.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review Michaela.

We're glad that we're able to support you and your family with the process of selecting an agent for your family's property.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Perfect outcome love the agent we are working with.

David was great and patience as nothing was going to plan but once I rang him he was straight onto it. Very happy with the agent we have selling our property.

internet
internetSydney, NSW

sales of my property in Chermside

Jessica Miller was a pleasure to work with. She went out of his way to help me solve a problem before I decided to sell, she put me in the right direction to chose the best real estate agent in the area. I was impressed with her ability to always be available, returning calls immediately. In short I would describe her as being down to earth, honest and professional.

Agent S.Agent Select

We're glad that our team member was able to provide you with assistance picking the best agent for your property.

Thank you for providing us your 5-star feedback and Good Luck on the sale of your property.

Karen J.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy with agent I chose.

The agent suggestion was of high quality. They were prompt and the house was on the market the next business day. Photos and advertising were great and I feel at ease with the real estate agent selling my house.

Thanks again.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.Melbourne

Very informative and helpful
David from Agent Select was very understanding, knowledgeable and friendly.
He was great with follow up communication and really listened to our needs with no pressure whatsoever.
Really appreciated his help in understanding the market.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your 5- star review.

We're very happy to hear that our team member was able to provide you with assistance to meet your needs and help you understand the property market better.

Find out how Agent Select compares to other Real Estate Agents

My wife is unsure of where she wants to live the rest of her life and the people provided seemed to understand her apprehension and have given her the time she needs.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

nice experience with agent select

nice experience with David from agent select. highly recommanded.would choose it again when I need to buy or sell property. friendly staff, professional advises, and I was well cared. thanks agent select

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad that we were able to provide you with assistance. We look forward supporting you with your next buy and sell process in the future.

joetango
joetangoMid North Coast, NSW

Great service for everyone.

David has been super helpful, he continues to be on the ball with follow ups and advice, he is easy to communicate with, listening to everything we ask but not applying any pressure on us to proceed in any particular way. He has saved us an enormous amount of time in trying to find the best Real Estate Agency. Only a phone call away should we have any further questions, he made the process stress free. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending Agent-Select to others in a similar situation.

Great experience

Casey was professional, honest, responsive and friendly. I didn't feel pressured at any stage. She tailored her approach to meet my needs. I would be happy to recommend her services.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We're glad to hear about your positive experience and provide you with assistance with the process of listing your home.

Very helpful

Casey was super helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and responsive! Would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking to compare real estate agents for the selling of their home. I wouldn’t do it any other way.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for 5-star feedback.

We're glad our team member was able to provide you with the support during the process of selling your home.

BrianD
BrianDSouth West, QLD

27 Raggatt Crescent, Mitchell Park.

My experience with Agent-Select was most impressive-professional; but equally no pressure and easy to communicate with.
Efficiency plus and competency most impressive. The process was stress free and basically took the stress out of finding the best Real Estate Agency.
I would recommend to others in a similar situation.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Brian, thank you for your 5-star feedback.

We're very happy to hear that we are able to provide you with a stress free experience assisting you with selecting a real estate agent. All the best on the sale of your home.

Annie
AnnieSydney Surrounds, NSW

I feel very safe in David's hands.

KarinaW
KarinaWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable, human approach to a quality service

David was incredibly helpful by using various methods of contact, follow up sms which was especially handy as a busy person and quality referrals to some great agents when looking to sell our home, it was through this help that I was comfortable using the service, found it very easy to talk to David and we were able to select our agent because of the information provided and the linkage through agent select. Truly appreciative of this support on our journey to sell our home.

Agent S.Agent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback, Karina.

We're very happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with an on-going support and all the information you need to get the best value for your home.

RichardB
RichardBGippsland, VIC

Highly recommend

David really helped us speed up the selection process. There response was quick and they continually check in to see that the process is going smoothly. I would highly recommend them.

Agent S.Agent Select

We're excited to hear that everything is going smoothly with the process of selling you home.

Good Luck on your sales campaign!

Very helpful!

David really helped explain everything clearly to me. He was very flexible with communication as I have two kids so we often text rather than spoke on the phone, which worked perfectly for me.