Agent Select

Agent Select (page 4 of 17)

real estate agent

You Directed me to a great agent who obtained a great price on the sale of my home
I recommend him to anyone selling their home.or buying a home.Punctual and friendly staff.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Congratulations on the sale of your home!

We're always happy to hear good news stories from our clients. We're glad our team is able to assist you in getting the best value for your home.

Great work

David returned my emails promptly & called as well to give assistance. He provided us with 1 professional agent in the area as we requested.
David even helped me on his day off. Now that is great customer service.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for positive feedback.

We're always happy to hear that our team member was able to provide you with a great experience.

Locating agent

Casey was very helpful and reliable - unable to go ahead with choices at this stage. Market not up to expectations for Cairns.
Casey did what she said would do and followed through.

Hi Elle,
We are so pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you in making an informed decision.

Lynette

LynetteVictoria

great help

i found i select to be helpful and explained fully and did not mind me asking questions during our chat the agent followed up and rang back when he said he would

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad we're able to assist you with your enquiry. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

BAZZA

BAZZAGippsland, VIC

Realy good to deal with

Tried very hard to get agents to respond .Nothing was to hard for the team to do. [name removed] kept in contact every few days to check that all was still going along ok ,many thanks

Hi Bazza,
We are happy that you found the service from Agent Select to be so helpful.

Maureen allen.

Maureen allen.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service.

Jessica went above and beyond. For me.she was so understanding and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend her .in the future.she was outstanding. Maureen allen.pakenham.l wonld be very happy to recommend her to my family and friends.

Hi Maureen,
We are so pleased that you found the staff's service at Agent Select to be excellent.
Thank you for the review.

annseahlow

annseahlowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic !

The problem and hassle of which agent to choose who can best sell our property is expertly managed by Agent Select. We are frequently contacted to guide us further into the sale experience. Would definitely recommend them.

Hi Annseahlow,
We are very pleased that Agent Select was able to help you source the best Agent for your needs.

Cindy J

Cindy J

Truly great service

From the initial phone call to signing off with an agent, the service provided by Agent Select has been outstanding. Would have no hesitation in recommending Agent Select to anyone.

Hi Cindy,
We are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be so Outstanding.

LindaS

LindaSSouthwest, VIC

very helpful service

Very helpful, no fuss ,saved heaps of research time with immediate non biased factual information. Strongly recommend to everyone not knowing where to begin in finding the right fit agent for the right area

Hi Linda,
We are so pleased that our available data was able to assist you through this process.

Alex Atkinson

Alex AtkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people great results.

We were very happy with the speed and accuracy that led us to the good real estate
agency. We sold our house for more than we expected. We would use them agsin

Hi Alex,
We are so pleased that we were able to help you find the right Agent to sell your property.
Thank you for the review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Convenient and very informative service, would highly recommend.
Speed of service was great, had a call same day I submitted my interest and within 1 day I had two great agents get in contact.

Hi Lachlan,
We are very pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you, so promptly.

MarcelleP

MarcellePPerth, WA

Excellent Service

The service and support provided enabled us to choose a knowledgeable Real Estate Agent who knew everything about the location and what was available in the area for potential buyers and was very confident and honest in his approach to market our property and gave us confidence that he would get the best price for our Rental Property. The professionalism of both Agent Select and the Real Estate Agent was exceptional and we would recommend this service to anyone who is looking to sell a Property

Hi Marcelle,
We are very pleased that you found Agent Select service to be so exceptional.

Jen

JenCentral Queensland, QLD

Lovely service :)

All dealings I had with agent select were so friendly and helpful. They were efficient, fast to respond to all enquiries and lovely to deal with and I would absolutely recommend to anyone

Hi Jen,
We are very pleased that you found our service so helpful and staff to be so lovely.

Fantastic service

I have been overwhelmed by the support I was given by Jessica. It has really helped me through the transition and process of selling my home. It’s taken the hassle and stress away

Hi Tyneal,
We are so pleased that Agent Select and its staff have been able to help you with this process.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

David at Agent Select was GREAT!

Loved that the ground work to find a suitable Real Estate was done for me! Only the top Agents in the area were suggested and I had 3 appraise my property. I selected an Agent who is confident with market knowledge and has my vision for the property, location location!! I’m looking forward to a successful sale.

Hi Barb,
We are so pleased that our service has now helped you select the right Agent. And that you found our staff to be so Great. Thank you for your review.

Peter

Peter

Very helpful

David went above and beyond providing excellent service and regular contact. David was able to offer great advise and connect us with the best agents in the area. Would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Peter,
We are so pleased that you found our employees to be so helpful.

Romi

RomiSydney, NSW

Professional and genuine interest in helping clients

Jessica was so helpful during what was a very stressful and drawn out process for me. The sale of my apartment in the midst of financial issues then covid restrictions was impacting my mental wellbeing and Jessica made sure to advocate on my behalf to get the two agents I went through to produce results. Finally, after one year on the market, I sold my property and she has connected me with a colleague to help me find a rental pretty to move to.

Hi Romina,
We are very pleased that you found the staff at Agent Select to be so helpful and supportive during a stressful time.

Excellent service.

We were looking for information and in the end decided against selling. We were listened to and our decision respected without any pressure. We would certainly use them if we do decide to proceed to sell at some time in the future.c

Hi June,
We are so glad that were able to help you make the most informed decision for yourself.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

I was unsure where to begin. David was able to offer advice and got us connected with an agent that we really like. Agent select was a great place to start.

Hi Jess,
We are so pleased that we were able to connect you with the right Agent for your needs.
Thank you your review.

Kelven

KelvenSydney

Agent selected

Agent offered advertised price far above the market value to get a listing. Slightly lower commission but administration fee and marketting costs were excessive.One of which was an add on that is usually in the commission. Don't think I would recommend this agent.