Agent Select

Agent Select (page 4 of 12)

Useful selection agents

Good to be able to compare good agents to be able choose the most suitable person to market the property. The agents selected were helpful and knowledgable of our area

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi HelenG, We are so pleased that you have found Agent Select to be so useful. Thank you for your review

Brooke

BrookeSydney, NSW

Customer Service from Agent Select

Agent Select have been amazingly helpful over the last few weeks, as we make a final decision on whether or not to sell our property. It can be a particularly daunting process, and I am grateful for the professionalism and prompt service I have received, which has made us confident in our decision. Casey in particular was fantastic and guided us through every step of the process. I would highly recommend Agent Select to anyone looking to buy or sell property.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Brooke, We are very pleased that that we have been able to assist you in making the most informed decision for your self. Thank you for your review.

John Mack

John MackMid North Coast, NSW

Independent and informative

Agent Select provided an unbiased review of local agents with an analysis of why one may provide a better result than others, based I understand on available statistics of agent performance. We took Agent Select's advice, now we wait for the sale result!!

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy!

Agent Select absolutely nailed the quick and easy process of finding and negotiating with an agent.
They have helped my so much in what can seem like an arduous and confusing process of selling a property.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Jeremy, We are so pleased that you found our service to be so great. Thank you for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Perfect service. Could not do this without you.

Agents select have been much more helpful than I could have imagined. They have all the answers needed when it comes to what I require for selling my house in the near future.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Gofor, We are so pleased that we have been able to help you through this process. Thank you for the review.

Mary

MaryLaunceston, TAS

The service and advice from Agent Select was great.

They suggested an agent I didn't know of and he is the top agent for the region.
I really like his online presence so I am going with him - fingers crossed for a great outcome!

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mary, That is fantastic news that we were able to help source the best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Great the best assistance

Jessica is super helpful and patient through the process. Jessica was set a hard task of just finding a real estate agent who would do a good job of the sale for the client.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Colleen, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be so helpful. Thank you for the review.

bmorris62

bmorris62South East Queensland, QLD

not bad

I am dealing with so many different people and getting confuse to who helped and how - sorry. 30words ok what else can I say -helpful quick service prompt service thanks

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Bmorris, Thank you for taking the time, we are glad that you remembered us to be helpful & prompt. Thank you for the review.

Ester K

Ester KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

Agent select were lovely to deal with and took an interest in my need and followed up accordingly. They were very thorough in their explanation of the service they provide and the process.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Ester, We are very glad that you found our service at Agent Select to be so useful. Thank you for the review.

Natalie

NatalieWestern Australia

Highly recommend

Tku for your help in selling my property. After being on the market for over 5 months, with no interest, I took your advice, chose one of the agents you suggested,removed the propertyfrom market for 2 months & it sold within 2 weeks of return to market, for approx $20k more than expected. A fantastic result. Highly recommend Jessica & agent select

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Natalie, We are so pleased for you, we always say its about having the right agent. Thank you for your review

Yama Ahmadyar

Yama AhmadyarWestern Australia

Quick and helpful

They were very quick to respond and fast acting. Very understanding and reasonable. I was contacted by numbers of agents who wanted to help and was very happy that I contacted the agent select.

Hi Yama,
We are very pleased that you found our service to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Dennis Hewett

Dennis HewettSouth West, WA

Very helpful and professional

Dealing with Agent Select has been rewarding due to their professionalism and understanding of my requirements. At all times staff have been very polite and helpful. I would recommend Agent Select to anyone.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Dennis, we are so happy that you found our service to be so useful and our staff to be so polite. Thank you for the review

Process made easy.....

The service provided was very helpful in choosing an agent,that gave the best outcome and knowledge for the area the house was situated. Casey kept me informed and even negotiated a better sales agent fee on my behalf. Would use again

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Brett, We are so glad that we were able to assist you in finding your agent & negotiating for you. Thank you for the review

Chris

ChrisWimmera, VIC

Good Service

Although the domestic residence was located in a reasonably remote regional area the service received was very accurate. Received plenty of updates and always kept informed. Thoroughly recommend this service.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Chris, We are pleased that you will recommend our service. Thank you for the review.

Dawn G

Dawn GGippsland, VIC

Excellent service

I found this service helpful operator very nice if selling I would use this service again I didn't know any real estate agents in town so this helped by offering me the best performance agencies thank you

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi DawnG, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select to provide such Excellent service. Thank you for your review.

StewartW

StewartWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and freely give good advice.

Would start here first and get free advice on agents performance in selling suburb.
Great follow up to my inquires.
No obligation to use agent identified as top seller in suburb
Five star.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi StewartW, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Morticia

MorticiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They helped find an agent

Casey was very friendly and helpful, making sure I felt comfortable with the agents and keeping in contact to check things were going well or to see if I needed help negotiating fees.
I’m so glad I was put on to them,
I would definitely recommend using Agent Select.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Morticia, That's great news that we were able to help you find the best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

ThereseT

ThereseTHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Product

I had no idea this type of service existed, It saved so much time not having to do my own research, I probably would of procrastinated even more so. All 3 agents were great and the team helped me with negotiating better rates. I have already sung their praises to all my friends and work colleagues

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi ThereseT, we are so pleased v that you found us to be such a great service. Thank you for singing our praises, we appreciate it. Thank you for the review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

What a great help agents select have been

Jessica from agent select was a great help and was very simpathetic to my situation and feelings . A lot of pressure was taken off me and helped me a lot. thank you Jessica

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Marcelle L. , We are so glad that we helped you through a stressful situation. Thank you for your review.

Professionalism at its Best

3 Agents were submitted to me, only 1 Followed up, and That is All you need. The ONE, very Professional, always in Contact Even on a personal note, would Highly Recommend

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi CarlaT, That's great that we were able to provide you with the right agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.