Graeme Behn

Graeme BehnPerth, WA

Terriffic information and follow up

Finding the appropiate agency and establishing a business relationaship. This was as simple as a phone call, followed by emailing relevant contacts who then supplied the details which best suited my requirements.
An excellent service which I highly recommend.

Lenore C.

Lenore C.Sydney, NSW

Very useful and helpful

Agents uyou put me in touch with contacted me quickly and came to my home ~ gave hints on what to do to improve the place for marketing, agreed to my terms of no massive advertising and open house days, followed up and set a timeframe for action.

Courteous Reliable Efficient

It was everything that I expected and I would not hesitate to go this way again. It opened up a panoramic view of well proven Estate Agents. Thank you for your professional assistance.

Maggi

Maggi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So glad I reached out to when I was online searching for help

Jessica made contact within minutes. We had some phone tag however when she made contact I was enlightened to agents fees at this stage. I can now confidently negotiate with my proposed agent

Second to none

Jessica was extremely helpful, friendly and very responsive. I could not ask for better assistance than what Jessica provided. I was very pleased that I investigated this offering when I saw it on the internet. I know of one other person who used this service in recent times and they were very pleased also. I highly recommend this service to everyone.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Great Service

The team at Agent Select has provided excellent service. Casey was knowledgeable, prompt, and helpful through every step in the process. I was able to find a great agent and would definitely use Agent Select again.

Excellent Service

David from Agent Select provided an excellent service. He was attentive to all my requirements and recommended an excellent choice of real estate companies that serviced my area. He communicated regularly to get updates on the progress and feedback.

Isabel

IsabelSouth East Queensland, QLD

David Michos was fantastic and totally satisfied

David Michos was very informative. He explained the whole process and helped me along the way. He is also very knowledgeable about the whole real estate industry which really put me at ease.
As I was selling my property from an interstate location he really helped with finding the right agent.
I would recommend Agent Select to any one.

RichardV

RichardVSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Excellent service and advice. David was very helpful and informative. Genuine independent advice and definitely a great help in selecting the right agent. Will definitely use them again in the future.

BruceT

BruceTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful advice

For someone like me that doesn’t sell houses often, it is a welcome service that provides advice on the agent fees and marketing approach. Saved me a lot of worry and let me make a decision on agent selection quickly.

Selling property

Perfect service. Promises was kept in that communication was done quickly and the information was timely and informative. Very helpful. Excellent follow up service. Definitely will use them in the future.

CainB

CainBVictoria

Great Service Casey Legend

Casey was great communicating and giving great advice, helping me find the best agent for the sale of my house. Was great following up and making sure everything has been going smoothly

Excellent. Very helpful

I got all the information that I needed. I was contacted by 2 agents. The information helped me to select the right agent. I am thankful to agentselect for helping me.

Outstanding service

Contacted Jessica in order to get an appraisal only on the property.
2 agents contacted me within 24hrs.
Had an offer the property with 48hrs
Would recommend this service to anyone without hesitation

Ann H

Ann HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

I was absolutely blown away by this service. David was so prompt and professional in his response to my query. He is passionate about his work and this passion is replicated by the agent.

MonJ

MonJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

David has been very helpful with advice , guidance and support as we have not been involved in selling realestate for some time and are not familiar with current trends. He has been an excellent communicator,very pleasant and professional

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

I was referred to a professional real estate agents, didn't take long to get my propery leased again. The process was fast and quite smooth. Would recommend their service to anyone looking for real estate agents

Rachel J.

Rachel J.Gascoyne, WA

Very friendly and helpful

This was a great service, I used it to sell a rental property. They helped with engaging an agent since I live a long way from the property and could not be more helpful with the whole process.

AnnC

AnnCCentral Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service!

We needed to know the worth and saleability of our property and thanks to this great free service were able to do just that! Absolutely no pressure from anyone involved. It was great!

john wilson

john wilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

top quailty service thank you jessica

have only one word to describe your company superb other places seem to think it is a game but jessica always kept me informed a pleasing person to work with thank you for ypur help