Agent Select

Alison

Didn’t really give me anything new

I was disappointed that the service simply pointed me to the 2 agents down the street which I obviously already knew about plus another agent from another suburb who really hadn’t done anything spectacular. I was expecting a bit more research around the sales in the area comparative to my home and the agents who had been particularly successful. I wasn’t given anything I couldn’t have easily looked up for myself.

Agent Select
Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Alison, We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations, we do not want our vendors feeling this way. We hope to be able to show you how great we are in the future if you require the service again. Thank you for the review

Alison

Thank you. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give a more positive review. Perhaps your services are better utilised in less regional areas to me. :)

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Ad

Get an answer from our members and Agent Select representatives

Agent Select provides its service in three stages

• A free property report, which identifies the top-rated agents in your local area
  • You can then peruse their agent’s fees and property valuations
  • Advice and guidance with selecting the best agent after comparing the options Agent Select chooses for you.

Points of praise for Agent Select

With an overwhelming majority of 4 and 5-star reviews, Agent Select is a well-received real estate agent comparison service that home sellers are confidently getting behind.

Reviewers particularly appreciated that Agent Select took the potential for feeling overwhelmed out of their agent-sourcing process. The quality of agents that Agent Select procured was of a high standard, with home sellers being happy with their real estate agents’ performance.

Additionally, the open communication and supportive customer service provided by Agent Select staff was valued by reviewers.

Ad