Agent Select

What do they do for their money?

What value do they add for the $4,000 fee they will be paid from the agent they recommended? True, I did receive statistical information for my area (like you see on real estate sites), but nothing specific for my property. Plus they referred my details to a real estate agent in my area who was willing to pay for the contact. They also promised to support me through the selling process. There may be a need for a Vendor Advocate service in the Real Estate industry. But, having bought and sold properties before I'm happy to deal directly with the real estate agent.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Agent Select seems OK, but the recommended Agent is disappointing

Agent Select have checked a couple of times since my investment property went on the market three weeks ago. They gave the impression when I expressed some disappointments about the real estate agent they recommended, that they would follow up and see if they would improve. Since the last call from Agent Select I haven't heard from the Agent. I hold a full RE licence myself from the business I had before I retired, and know how to treat my clients, so I'm very unimpressed by this Agent's lack of communication.
Unfortunately, this reflects badly on Agent Select, even though it's not their fault the Agent isn't performing.

Kelven

KelvenSydney

Agent selected

Agent offered advertised price far above the market value to get a listing. Slightly lower commission but administration fee and marketting costs were excessive.One of which was an add on that is usually in the commission. Don't think I would recommend this agent.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Agent Select compares to other Real Estate Agents

bmorris62

bmorris62South East Queensland, QLD

not bad

I am dealing with so many different people and getting confuse to who helped and how - sorry. 30words ok what else can I say -helpful quick service prompt service thanks

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Bmorris, Thank you for taking the time, we are glad that you remembered us to be helpful & prompt. Thank you for the review.

Helpful starting point

As a first time seller Agent Select provided a helpful starting point to shortlist agents. I'm unsure why my husband and I were recommend different agents, though. And still a bit hazy on how they determine the best performers. Nevertheless the service was good and prompt and it gave us a result that we are happy with.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Amy, We are glad you are happy with your end result, and we are always here to assist. Thank you for your review.

Didn’t listen

I had explained that we had had one agent through. You sent that same agent. The second agent didn’t contact us. The third didn’t listen to what we asked but the fourth was great

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Caz, This is not the experience we want our vendors to have, however, we are happy that we were able to connect you with the right agent for you. Thank you for your review

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Get an answer from our members and Agent Select representatives

Agent Select provides its service in three stages

• A free property report, which identifies the top-rated agents in your local area
  • You can then peruse their agent’s fees and property valuations
  • Advice and guidance with selecting the best agent after comparing the options Agent Select chooses for you.

Points of praise for Agent Select

With an overwhelming majority of 4 and 5-star reviews, Agent Select is a well-received real estate agent comparison service that home sellers are confidently getting behind.

Reviewers particularly appreciated that Agent Select took the potential for feeling overwhelmed out of their agent-sourcing process. The quality of agents that Agent Select procured was of a high standard, with home sellers being happy with their real estate agents’ performance.

Additionally, the open communication and supportive customer service provided by Agent Select staff was valued by reviewers.