Desai

Desai Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is superb

Its help our goal to sell property in market on right time with profitable also improve knowledge regarding sell property in market without any stress rega6by and sell property in place

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're very pleased that we can help you with your goal to sell a property at the right time. We look forward helping you in the future.

Candyman

CandymanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved me calling the agents myself

Agent Select sent me 3 local agents - assumedly better than the rest. I have to take that on face value and have no reason to doubt it. That saved me filtering through several agents myself with no performance or background knowledge.
Disappointingly, the 3 agents contact was spread over 2 weeks - I almost signed up with the first by default because the other 2 had not made contact. I reminded AgentSelect I was still waiting.
Last I looked, only 1 of the 3 agents had completed the online comparison data sheet. Instead, the information was presented during our face to face meetings - which is what I preferred anyway (it is not only about costs and price estimates).

Deborah

DeborahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took the stress away

I met with 3 agents as recommended and then gave feedback to David and did a review of all three to make my final decision. His insight was very helpful.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your feedback.

We're pleased that we are able to provide you with the assistance and take away the stress through this process.

Professional & Friendly

This is the second time that I've utilized agent select - I emailed Casey directly.
Her professional and friendly demeanor is the reason why I have no hesitation in recommending her services if your looking to find recommended agents in your search area.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

My wife is unsure of where she wants to live the rest of her life and the people provided seemed to understand her apprehension and have given her the time she needs.

Great work

David returned my emails promptly & called as well to give assistance. He provided us with 1 professional agent in the area as we requested.
David even helped me on his day off. Now that is great customer service.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for positive feedback.

We're always happy to hear that our team member was able to provide you with a great experience.

Lynette

LynetteVictoria

great help

i found i select to be helpful and explained fully and did not mind me asking questions during our chat the agent followed up and rang back when he said he would

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad we're able to assist you with your enquiry. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Us.

DHSP

DHSPSydney, NSW

Very Good

I asked David from Agent Select to put me onto 2 local agents in the Ipswich area. 1 rang me, the other didn't ring me when David told me that Agent would ring. That was ok, the one that rang was perfect. She is now going to sell my property and I couldn't be happier. She has great communication skills and is very knowledgeable about the local market. Thank you to Agent Select for steering me in the right direction.

Hi DHSP,
That is great news that Agent Select was able to help source the best Agent for your needs.

Supportive Agent

David and his team is very supportive and helpful to find the right real estate agent. Your property report give me a lot of insights. Thank you, your help is very much appreciated.

Hi Domingo,
We are very pleased that you found Agent Select and its staff to be so supportive and helpful.

Helpful Service

Great to have a “middle man” to liaise between agent and vendor. Looking forward to a very good working relationship with our appointed agent. Fingers crossed for a successful sale!

Hi L. Eyres,
We are so pleased that Agent Select has been able to help you source the right agent for you.

Thomas Russell

Thomas RussellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jessica has been very helpfully during our process to prepare our property for sale

Very helpfully would recommend this service anyone that is thinking of selling there house they have all the contact to assist with sale including interior designers, agents, painters and all other trades people

Hi Thomas,
We are so pleased that you found our full service to be so helpful.

MelindaE

MelindaESydney, NSW

Excellent service

Jessica was communicative and I found her great to deal with. Ultimately the service wasn’t for me but thanks for making the enquiries on my behalf. Possibly made more difficult as I was dealing with a very small market in the NT. An area with more competition this would be worthwhile.

Hi Melinda,
We are so pleased that you found Agent Select to provide you with excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Fantastic way to help sell property

It was so good the have the support while going through finding a estate agent. Also the help with looking at costs that come with selling your house. Going through selling a house on your own, helped you make your final decision

Hi Kay,
We are so glad that you found our service to be so supportive and helpful.

Takes the pressure off

Agent select does the leg work for you. Given the choice of 2 agents with proven selling success in our area all backed up with proven statistics. Casey kept in touch throughout the selection process which was delayed in the middle due to the current pandemic situation. An offer was made on house within 3 days. Couldn't be happier.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Chez, what a fantastic result for you, we are so pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you through this process. Thank you for your review.

Steven T.

Steven T.South East Queensland, QLD

Good follow up.

Interested agent, caring. Good follow up event as I changed my dates many times. Friendly and courteous all the time, very helpful with recommendations and totally professional. Will continue to stay in contact with them.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Steven, We will stay in touch throughout the entire process. We are glad you are pleased with our service. Thank you for the review.

Belinda H.

Belinda H.Sydney, NSW

Really happy!

Very pleased with the recent free service and support provided by Agent Select. The professionalism of the warm, positive and understanding team representative have been invaluable to me during this challenging time.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Belinda, We are so pleased that we have been able to provide you with assistance through a challenging time. Thank you for your review.

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Great Support and professional Advice

Agent select offered helpful information that assisted us throughout the process. Thank you, Jessica, for your positive and professional support. Having someone who knows our area as well was great. Your contact is always timely and respectful. It is always a pleasure to speak with you.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Susan, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select and its staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review

Davidh01

Davidh01Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service no pressure and a very good result

Used you for first time and results from Ray White that you recommend were as giod as we could have had.
Highly recommend. Would use again when selling. Very happy.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi David, We are pleased that we have been able to help source you the right agent. Thank you for your review.

Excellent product

The service I received was very genuine and extremely professional. It was a respectful process and I was not bombarded by agents. Could not be happier with the business model.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Col, We always ensure to provide the level of service required by each vendor. We are pleased we got it right for you. Thank you for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Made it simple and easy to compare

Agent select helped to make the selection process of a real estate agent simple and straightforward. I felt confident my selected agent was the best choice for selling our property

Agent SelectAgent Select

Hi Jenny, We are so pleased that you found our service to so useful. And we sure are pleased that it gave you the confidence you required. Thank you for your review