Kevin Coutts

Kevin CouttsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agent Select a must

I was contacted by Sean Peter’s from Agent Select. He helped me find the correct agent to sell my house. My house was Auctioned and sold straight away. Recommend Agent Select

Leonie D

Leonie DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Helpful info, Peace of Mind

I have found AGENT SELECT to be a huge help in our process of facing selling our home. I like the idea that Agent Select can recommend reliable real estate agents who actually have a very good reputation for excellent results in the successful sale of houses, along with fantastic client relations without pressure & stress. It’s good to know that Agent Select will negotiate the Real Estate agent’s fee & advise on any aspect of the sale as required.

Agent SelectAgent Select

One less thing to stress about and it’s a BIG thing

Jamie from Agent Select has been fantastic from the start, being able to find me the top two most successful agents for selling my house has has been a massive assistance. Having never sold a house before, Jamie has been a valuable source of information and assistance in sorting through the “buzz”. On top of that he was able to help negotiate the best deal for me.

Excellent Service

Excellent service with very little effort on my part and at no cost. They helped to identify the top sales agent in my area and promptly had the agent contact me ready to answer all my questions.

Murray

MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Help with where to start!

This service saved us time in finding the best Real Estate Agents in the area to start the sale process for our home.
David was friendly and clearly explained how he came up with the recommendations. Saved us all the initial leg work!

Selling house

Dealing with Jessica from Agent Select was an absolute pleasure. She was informative and supportive. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. We found the perfect Agent for our needs.

Tay

TayDarling Downs, QLD

Realestate Agent Select

David was extremely helpful in the process of finding a suitable seller for my property. He made things easy for me by contacting the agent and updating my bank on what was happening with the sale. Highly recommend.

Flora Christofferson

Flora ChristoffersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job!

The service provided was extremely helpful and informative. Everything was done in a very professional and efficient manner. I would highly recommend this service to others. Agent Select was more than I expected which was a pleasant surprise. A job well done!

Gaynor

GaynorSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great help finding a Real Estate agent

Helped me find a Real Estate agent in my area that suits my needs- great support which is ongoing- would highly recommend this service for helping with your real estate needs

Eyecontactwearer

EyecontactwearerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Agent Select- Jessica Miller

I found Jessica to be a great help and will contact her again as we move to buy a new home. We had a very rough year and her care and attention was very needed. We found that Jessica really listened to our needs and was more than happy to help us on our journey. Very informative, well prepared and nothing was too much to ask for. A big thank you to Jessica at agent select.

Janet CAULFIELD

Janet CAULFIELDGippsland, VIC

I was cautiously optimistic when i contacted them. Soon was pleasantly surprised.

I was looking for direction on how to present my home for sale. I was able to discuss things through with Jess I was pleased with the support and information given.
We Di d sign up with the agency recommended, but not the actual agent, as another was known to us.

Chris Taylor

Chris TaylorNortheast, VIC

Taylor

Couldn’t be happier with the support I received from Jessica she was all ways there to help from the start to the very end. Not a easy job having to deal with some people in the banking sector.
So thanks again to Jessica couldn’t have got through this with out your help..

Marian B.

Marian B.South East Queensland, QLD

Help when I had no help

Solutions, help understanding with a very difficult situation, response was quick and I had an offer with in two days and was pleasantly impressed with a follow up call
From David which I didn’t expect

Customer Service Fantastic

This is very helpful and provides great assistance.
Very professional and pleasant to speak with. Prompt response to my questions and eager to provide assistance with my choice’s. Great job! Thanks

F. Jackson.

F. Jackson.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Happy

Very happy with friendly service , found me a great agent . Gave me lots of information about agents and their tactics. Could not fault any advice I was given. Would happily recommend them to my friends and family.

Find out how Agent Select compares to other Real Estate Agents

This took so much stress out of selecting an agent for the sale of our property.

We received a response quickly and were provided answers to all our questions. After that, we weren’t bombarded but just sent a text once a week to see how we were doing. Once we had selected an agent further support was offered which was greatly appreciated.

AldoF

AldoFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast reliable easy

Clear communication, detailed info, the agents that I’ve dealt with were all extremely professional and genuinely polite, definitely agentselect make life easier connecting the seller to the right channels. Satisfied of the service provided

SuzieK

SuzieKSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Once we decided to sell, I was overwhelmed thinking of all the steps involved in selling a house. Agent select made choosing the right agent so easy. I just filled in details online and then the next day they called and I got quotes from three agents.
They all called me and came to me at a time that suited me.
Agent select is a great service which made the first step of our home selling process simple and time effective.

Ad

The assistance you need if you're thinking of selling your home

If you're thinking of selling your home, the first question is who to get and can you trust them with your sale. Agent Select he's to put you in touch with those agents who are at the top of their game.

Hy Cau Pham

Hy Cau PhamSydney, NSW

PERFECT

Very friendly, very helpful, easy to talk to as Jessica handle everything for me as I live interstate it was very hard to know who to go with but this was very easy