john wilson

john wilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

top quailty service thank you jessica

have only one word to describe your company superb other places seem to think it is a game but jessica always kept me informed a pleasing person to work with thank you for ypur help

Tarnya

TarnyaCentral Queensland, QLD

David is your go to man

David listens to you, the client and gathers all relevant information needed in a timely manner. He walked me through step by step on how to choose my agent. He checks in regularly to see if you are still happy with your chosen realtor.

Very good communications

Very efficient & helpful as I am older than the usual sellers. Our agent always calls to see how things are going etc. I would not hesitate in recommending Agent Select.

FrankM

FrankMHobart, TAS

very useful

Agent selct were fast in responding to my enquiry, they were accurate and easy to speak with and objective. I would certainly recommend using this service to anyone considering selling a house

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We're very pleased to hear that you found the team at Agent Select efficient and helpful.

DeborahC

DeborahCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great service

David assisted me in recommending several good agents in my area saving me time and stress to find honest agents myself. I have since selected and agent and listed my property.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We're so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with assistance. Best of luck with the sale of your property.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Looking to sell and don’t know where to start ?

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that our team member was able to assist you with the process of selling your property. All the best with the sale of your property.

J McGavin

J McGavinDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing result.

We are extremely happy with York Real Estate Toowoomba. Brenton Falknau took time to explain the process clearly. We were most impressed by his sincere and professional manner. Amazingly he was able to sell our property in one week at a price suitable to us!

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We're glad to hear that we're able to assist with the process of selling your property and introducing you to a top performing agent.

NoelleR

NoelleRSydney, NSW

Real Estate Agents

Raine & Horne, Forestville looked after the sale of my house which was sold in two weeks. They were able to get a very good price, more than I was expecting. Sam Pfafflin and Sam Kearney were both extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Congratulations on the sale of your property.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We're pleased to hear that we are able to assist you with this process.

PennyH

PennyHHunter Region, NSW

House evaluation help

Couldn’t be happier with the service I received. Thank you so much for your help, been in my house for 20 years so it is hard to get my head around what I need to do.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your positive review.

We're pleased that our team was able to assist you with this process.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Exceptional service, advice and support.

The service was Very helpful and Very supportive. I never knew existed. NAB recommended them to me.
Great service I would highly recommend this service. Thank you for all of their help.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're glad to know that our team can provide you with information and support through this process.

TomF

TomFPerth, WA

simple, easy and not pushy

Quick and non pushy process, the agent was very knowledgeable of the industry and shared personal experience. Response and offers were available within a few days. I would use this service again.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We're glad that we are able to provide you with the information you needed and assist you through this process.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Professional

Very helpful and informative. David is very knowledgeable about the real estate industry and very professional. Always followed up when he said he would. We found the service and his advice extremely helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We're pleased that we're able to provide you with assistance through this process.

Joe Slattery

Joe SlatteryGold Coast

Very helpful

David was very helpful in finding and recommending 2 agents. The one I chose is very professional and I am hoping for a positive result. Davids communication was also very helpful

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review.

We're glad that we can assist you with the process of selecting real estate agent. All the best with the sale of your property.

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Support

The support given to us at such a stressful time is very much appreciated always available to discuss issues and get factual answers to help with an emotional decision thank you

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your 5-star feedback.

We're pleased to hear that our team is able to provide you with the information and assistance you needed with the process of selling your property.

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Thank you to Casey and the team for organizing the three agents to call me and arrange appointments it really saved me the time in doing so and their prompt attention was well appreciated and I did select one of the three agents to sell my house Well done and great service

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your 5-star feedback.

We're glad that our team was able to assist you with selecting an agent to sell your property.

BrookeP

BrookePHunter Region, NSW

Great easy service

Casey was so easy to deal with . Understood your situation and went from there to do her best to better you and your family . Would recommend her to anyone selling !

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for our 5-star review.

We're glad that our team member was able to help you with ensuring the process of selling your home went smoothly.

ShelleyG

ShelleyGPerth, WA

Much more then I expected

David was friendly courteous helpful and quite clear about what his involvement would be with the whole process. He took a lot of the worry out of the process by shouldering the parts I am not familiar with such as pricing for charges, credibility of the agents etc. So pleased I went with the impulse to use Agent Select when I saw the advertisement. Thank you Agent Select !

Easy and Convenient

David was a great help in finding an agent for my mothers house. Very happy with the service as she lives far away it made the process very easy and convenient.

Agent SelectAgent Select

Thank you for your 5-star review Michaela.

We're glad that we're able to support you and your family with the process of selecting an agent for your family's property.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Perfect outcome love the agent we are working with.

David was great and patience as nothing was going to plan but once I rang him he was straight onto it. Very happy with the agent we have selling our property.

internet

internetSydney, NSW

sales of my property in Chermside

Jessica Miller was a pleasure to work with. She went out of his way to help me solve a problem before I decided to sell, she put me in the right direction to chose the best real estate agent in the area. I was impressed with her ability to always be available, returning calls immediately. In short I would describe her as being down to earth, honest and professional.

Agent SelectAgent Select

We're glad that our team member was able to provide you with assistance picking the best agent for your property.

Thank you for providing us your 5-star feedback and Good Luck on the sale of your property.