97% · 2246 · 3%

Richard
Richard

Great experience

Finding the part was easy, ordering and paying was straight forward and the part was delivered quickly. Great experience. Wouldn't hesitate to use AGG again.

Ginny
GinnyUpper Ferntree Gully

I was very satisfied with initial contact through to completion. The technicians were punctual and friendly and professional. The product is as expected.

DRoberts90
DRoberts90AU18 posts

Good Followup Service

Had a single garage door motor replaced. The made an error when quoting me, as I discovered after the job was done, but they were very quick to reimburse me when I brought it to their attention. Rare to find good follow up service these days, but this company provides it, so I am pleased to recommend them!

Boz
Boz

Very helpful in ascertaining the issue and rectifying it. Easy to schedule and appointment and also great communication. Would recommend

chris wingrave
chris wingrave

door

Great service from start to finish, arrived on time great, clean and tidy told me what was wrong and gave options on what to do. customer service will use again

Tex
TexVictoria35 posts

Fixing roller door motor

Excellent people to solve roller door motor proplems their technicians very knowledgeable office staff very friendly costs very reasonable l will use again if problems arise .

Kostakie
KostakieKeysborough

Great People, Great Service

AGG were Quick & Efficient in helping me, their prices were very reasonable.

Great people to deal with, Great and friendly service people who know their job and are very efficient.

Great work AGG Doors

Property Manager
Property Manager

Prompt service good price

They were helpful on phone and attended the property promptly. Repairs were carried out at a good price and invoice sent when completed.

Raewyn
RaewynMelbourne

Excellent service

After calling a local firm, who didn't help at all, Telstra gave me your number. The initial phone call was great, the man was very helpful. He could have sent someone the next day, but I was working, so obviously you can provide a good, quick service if need be. The guy who came to fix the door was polite, knew what he was doing, and had the door fixed within the hour. Will certainly call your firm again, although hopefully that won't be soon.

Richard M
Richard MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Garage door repair

I normally like to do everything myself but I don't have the strength to install door springs and needed the assistance of an expert. In the end the door was professionally fixed and the cost was only a little more than the cost I could buy the parts for.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Bloody fantastic!

Every aspect of the service was fantastic. The people I initially dealt with on the phone were friendly and informative - despite my lack of product knowledge. They promised me they would get back to me and did. They communicated strongly about the timeframe (3 hour window) for the visit and then I got a call 1/2 hour before the visit. Best of all, while other companies claimed we would need to replace our system ($2,500) AAG carried out a service and fixed on site for less than 10th of the price. This is because they know all products not just one!

NAB
NAB

Excellent Customer Service

I found the service from AGG Doors to be excellent.

<br />From initial phone call with Kristen who was very efficient and thorough asking all relevant questions including requesting pictures of the faulty door, make and model which gave me confidence that Kristen understood her product very well. I also appreciated the follow up reminder emails.

<br />The technician was on time as scheduled, courteous and repaired the door in a timely manner.

<br />It is refreshing to be treated well as a customer where companies take the time and effort. I would not hesitate to recommend AGG doors.

miso
miso

Very happy customer!

I have had 2 separate visits from AGG Doors. In both scenario's, I was extremely happy with the (competitive) price AND the professionalism from the technicians who I think have done a great job. Highly recommend to friends and family.

Mark F
Mark FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great service from the point of organising a technician all the way through to full repair

The job was reasonably priced and professionally handled on all fronts.

I would highly recommend using AGG for repairs of your garage doors.

Lazz
Lazzmelbourne3 posts

job efficiently done

the technicians were punctual, courteous and efficiently completed the task of repairing our roller door.

a job very well done

Jim
Jim

Light Cover for Merlin 230T garage opener

I have just received a Merlin 230T light cover. Prompt delivery. The item itself appears to be used as it is both dirty and has burn marks from a bulb. Very disappointed.

AGG Doors   DM

Darren W
Darren W

Great service and outcome

Response time was fantastic to my issue - resolved very quickly with minimal fuss and very well communicated - would strongly recommend

BBT
BBT

Very well done

Making an appointment and reaching AGG Doors were easy and instant. I think this is a very good element AGG has especially towards new customers. The technician that was assigned to my place was Sebastian, he was very professional and did his job very well.

DongG
DongG

Harris P
Harris P

Great company to deal with

Very happy with the service, was quick and easy. Sebastian was fantastic to deal with. Would certainly use the team again!

Mary
Mary

love my automatic gates

very satisfied with the service. Immediate response to phone call, fast quote and promt service. Technician was very professional and did a great job. slight issue with the gates closing so fast to each other and technician spent time to make sure gates were working properly. Only a few days as yet so will see if i have problems with closure. was assured they would come back to fix if need be.

Pree
Pree3 posts

Great service!

Staff were very helpful in determining our needs, prompt and high quality service. Very well priced for the service also.

Miriam
Miriam

Great Service!

I contacted AGG again as we had used them before. Josh was very helpful and responsive and I was most impressed. He arranged someone to come out to view our damage the next day and then the door was repaired within a few days, excellent service from everyone involved, especially Josh. Follow up and advice was timely and efficient.

Chris
ChrisCastle Hill

Great service, good quality, and fair price

I had a 15 year-old Merlin opener which was playing up, so a quick web search took me to AGG Doors. The good quality parts photos let me identify the correct circuit-board for my unit. Ordering was easy, and the part arrived by normal post in 3 days. 10 minutes of hard work to swap the board out, and the door's operating like brand-new.

Mike F
Mike F

Quick, easy service, highly recommended

We had to replace garage door motor since ours failed. AGG managed to diagnose the issue remotely and replaced the motor the next day. Everything was so easy.

joseph
joseph

Very happy customer

I was very happy with the prompt response, very competitive price and A1 service (including clean up of working area). Will definitely recommend to friends/family.

Judith
JudithKew

Good service from AGG Doors

Your staff are always very helpful and reliable. Yesterday the technician came earlier than the appointed time (what? early!) and promptly finished the job of replacing the motor in my roller door, which had been damaged because of the very strong winds on Monday. It was very expensive, but the service is good. I also appreciate the fact that you send a confirming email ahead of the technician coming out.

Lydia
Lydia

Great motor, very quiet with 7 year warranty!

Great motor, very quiet with 7 year warranty! Great service and friendly technician and very quick service. Strongly recommend AGG.

Garage Door Repair

AGG and more so Paul and Arthur were very helpful and informative from the beginning. I was in contact throughout the process up to when a service call was arranged. The time was made and the technician was on time. Thomas was professional, well presented and courteous. The problem was rectified in good time and price invoiced was as quoted.

AGG are highly recommended and we would have no hesitation is using them again.

Thanks AGG.

marina
marina

Brilliant customer service

it has been a pleasure from start to finish.

<br />I made a phone call, was advised to take photos, once photos were received I had a call from Arthur, a job was booked and Sebastian did an amazing job of installing a motor to an existing garage door.

<br />Thank you so much, would recommend in a heart beat.

Michael
Michael3 posts

AGG Doors. They can fix yours

Our issue with garage door was resolved promptly and service was friendly. We are satisfied with service provided and would recommend AGG Doors in the future.

Andy
AndyNEWPORT

Great service - reliable and knowledgeable

I found the technician courteous,and knowledgeable. Arrived on time and fix the door. Was informative and could answer all my questions. I would definitely use again. Great service!

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

New parts for an old system

The initial phone call was a bit confusing as it took some time to track us down from our previous service as the initial service was in my wifes name and not mine - I would have thought the surname should have been sufficient or the address, however once that was sorted all good. The two technicians that attended our home were punctual and went about their work in a timely and professional manner and went on to explain the difference between the new parts that were to be used and the existing rather aged components - very happy with their workmanship and attention to detail - we will engage AGG for a service in 18 months time - thank you

Paula D
Paula D

Excellent service

I found the staff for my initial call to AGG to be very helpful and informative. I was advised of possible costs before the job was done and given details of the technician name and eta. Our technicians, Sebastian and Travis were both lovely, so friendly and efficient. The door was fixed in an hour, and has been working perfectly ever since. Also, the cost to us was a huge amount less than what we'd prepared ourselves for, so that's always a nice bonus! I would recommend AGG to anyone needing their garage door looked after.

Teddy lock
Teddy lock5 posts

Excellent and prompt service

Excellent service, prompt and reliable. Came when they said they would. Good telephone service, answered questions quickly. Gave seniors discount.

Steve N
Steve N

Great service!!

Technician arrived on time, very friendly and helpful, explained things clearly, fixed the problem quickly and was very efficient in what he du. Provided first rate service!

kanga
kangaAU8 posts

Tilt door fixed

Called AGG doors to get a door fixed, an appointment was made and kept. Door quickly fixed. It now works smoothly.

Pam
Pam

Great Customer Service

An amazing customer service experience. Quality workmanship by Professional tradesman.

I would recommend them to anyone who needs a garage door installed or serviced.

Aarohi
Aarohi

Excellent service and good value for money

We had excellent service from AGG Doors. The technician was fantastic and exactly knew what the problem was. Good value for me and job well done.

Jane G
Jane G

Roll-a-door installation, repair, servicing and advice

Helpful, efficient, responsive.

Great to have some advice about caring for the doors.

This has been the same for the many years I have had anything to do with this company