AGG Doors

AGG Doors (page 2 of 11)

• Job Satisfaction

Very helpful in ascertaining the issue and rectifying it. Easy to schedule and appointment and also great communication. Would recommend

door

Great service from start to finish, arrived on time great, clean and tidy told me what was wrong and gave options on what to do. customer service will use again

Tex

TexVictoria

Fixing roller door motor

Excellent people to solve roller door motor proplems their technicians very knowledgeable office staff very friendly costs very reasonable l will use again if problems arise .

Kostakie

KostakieKeysborough

Great People, Great Service

AGG were Quick & Efficient in helping me, their prices were very reasonable.
Great people to deal with, Great and friendly service people who know their job and are very efficient.
Great work AGG Doors

Prompt service good price

They were helpful on phone and attended the property promptly. Repairs were carried out at a good price and invoice sent when completed.

Raewyn

RaewynMelbourne

Excellent service

After calling a local firm, who didn't help at all, Telstra gave me your number. The initial phone call was great, the man was very helpful. He could have sent someone the next day, but I was working, so obviously you can provide a good, quick service if need be. The guy who came to fix the door was polite, knew what he was doing, and had the door fixed within the hour. Will certainly call your firm again, although hopefully that won't be soon.

Richard M

Richard MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Garage door repair

I normally like to do everything myself but I don't have the strength to install door springs and needed the assistance of an expert. In the end the door was professionally fixed and the cost was only a little more than the cost I could buy the parts for.

Bloody fantastic!

Every aspect of the service was fantastic. The people I initially dealt with on the phone were friendly and informative - despite my lack of product knowledge. They promised me they would get back to me and did. They communicated strongly about the timeframe (3 hour window) for the visit and then I got a call 1/2 hour before the visit. Best of all, while other companies claimed we would need to replace our system ($2,500) AAG carried out a service and fixed on site for less than 10th of the price. This is because they know all products not just one!

Excellent Customer Service

I found the service from AGG Doors to be excellent.
<br />From initial phone call with Kristen who was very efficient and thorough asking all relevant questions including requesting pictures of the faulty door, make and model which gave me confidence that Kristen understood her product very well. I also appreciated the follow up reminder emails.
<br />The technician was on time as scheduled, courteous and repaired the door in a timely manner.
<br />It is refreshing to be treated well as a customer where companies take the time and effort. I would not hesitate to recommend AGG doors.

Very happy customer!

I have had 2 separate visits from AGG Doors. In both scenario's, I was extremely happy with the (competitive) price AND the professionalism from the technicians who I think have done a great job. Highly recommend to friends and family.

Mark F

Mark FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from the point of organising a technician all the way through to full repair.

The job was reasonably priced and professionally handled on all fronts.
I would highly recommend using AGG for repairs of your garage doors.

Lazz

Lazzmelbourne

job efficiently done

the technicians were punctual, courteous and efficiently completed the task of repairing our roller door.
a job very well done

Light Cover for Merlin 230T garage opener.

I have just received a Merlin 230T light cover. Prompt delivery. The item itself appears to be used as it is both dirty and has burn marks from a bulb. Very disappointed.

AGG Doors
Josh M.AGG Doors

Great service and outcome

Response time was fantastic to my issue - resolved very quickly with minimal fuss and very well communicated - would strongly recommend

Very well done

Making an appointment and reaching AGG Doors were easy and instant. I think this is a very good element AGG has especially towards new customers. The technician that was assigned to my place was Sebastian, he was very professional and did his job very well.

Replacing garage door fittings

Great company to deal with

Very happy with the service, was quick and easy. Sebastian was fantastic to deal with. Would certainly use the team again!

love my automatic gates

very satisfied with the service. Immediate response to phone call, fast quote and promt service. Technician was very professional and did a great job. slight issue with the gates closing so fast to each other and technician spent time to make sure gates were working properly. Only a few days as yet so will see if i have problems with closure. was assured they would come back to fix if need be.

Pree

Pree

Great service!

Staff were very helpful in determining our needs, prompt and high quality service. Very well priced for the service also.

Great Service!

I contacted AGG again as we had used them before. Josh was very helpful and responsive and I was most impressed. He arranged someone to come out to view our damage the next day and then the door was repaired within a few days, excellent service from everyone involved, especially Josh. Follow up and advice was timely and efficient.