AGG Doors

AGG Doors (page 4 of 11)

• Job Satisfaction

Job well done!

A very good experience. Arrived on time and sorted out the issue with a minimum of fuss. Will definitely use them again if needed.

repairs to garage door

very efficient and quick. Great work. The technician sent me a photo of the issue and I was able to give them the go ahead from work. Didn't have to take the take off.

Efficient garage door maintenance

Once I established a time for the maintenance on my garage door I was pleased that the engineer came on time, as well he rang 30 minutes before his scheduled time to notify me.

Find out how AGG Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

The door now works as it is supposed to.

There was very good communication from AGG Doors with an email promptly received after I made phone contact. The time indicated as to when the serviceman was to call was accurate and the service man phoned to advise he was 30 minutes away. Everything seems to have been done as the door now works every time so only time will tell if the malfunction was correctly dealt with.

Excellent service for an old gate

The gate would not open but AGG quickly determined the problem and installed a new control board.
I was very pleased with the service

Ando

AndoSpringvale South

Service call

Tradesman was professional and did everything he could to repair the garage door opener but it was beyond repair and called me to advise me of the situation

Roller door lifter repair's

Great service, Exellent communication .
The service man did a top job. He was on time and called me 30 min before he arrived.
The office staff were very helpful .

Top Quality Service

Entire process from initial call to follow-up customer satisfaction check was customer service at its best. Technician who did the repair and installation knew his stuff and worked quickly and efficiently.
<br />Would I recommend AGG? ...... sure would!!!

S&D-Adara33

S&D-Adara33Keysborough

Garage door opener issue

Good service and very professional, fair price and friendly technician, provided good advice, highly recommend to everyone, I will continue to use AGG if having problem in the future.

Great product..

Exactly what i was looking for and the delivery was very quick would definitely purchase again very happy over all.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Work .... Thanks heaps

Thanks heaps ! I appreciate your help , it makes all the difference when someone comes to your door you can trust and not worry if they will do the right thing by you! Thanks again

New motor for my garage door

Excellent advice and service. The guy turned up when he said; was efficient and friendly; completed the job with a minimum of fuss. I would definitely recommend.

Door repair

Very efficient
Arrived right on time and completed the repair quickly
Seb was very professional and would highly recommend him

quick and efficient

From my initial call to the garage door being replaced there was no time wasted.
AGG easy and straightforward to work with. On repair day Bill called to give me 30mins notice of arrival and got down to it right away.

Crawf

CrawfMelbourne

Opener Repair

Really Happy. Didn't try and push the most expensive option on me. Gave me all the information required to make my decision

peter.dunkinson

peter.dunkinsonVictoria, Australia

Good service

Came when they said they would come - were honest and direct. Gave some good advice and committed to get back to me regarding a revised quote.

Parts to repair garage motor

Surprised with the ease I repaired the garage door motor, the instructions that came with the parts was very good

Jenni

JenniMelbourne

Very happy with the work done and the way is was done

Initial phone call followed by emails were fine and questions about the issues quite detailed which was good (I like people to be prepared for the job. I was told that the cost was $180 for the service visit plus parts but it wasn't mentioned that it was COD. That was fine- it just would have being good to know that as I assumed I would be invoiced.
Daniel called before arrival, was on time, polite and efficient - and quickly resolved the issues with my roller door. i was very happy with the service call.

Am L

Am Lwest melbourne

Their service is Perfect, no let down so far.

Everything is good, good communication, easy process, price is decent. problem solve almost every time with first attempt. Great job and great service, will definitely recommend it to everyone.

Good prompt service, door working like new

I appreciated the updates on when the technician would be calling. The repairer was aware of the job as I was asked to send through images of the door, motor and seals.