AGill Transport

AGill Transport (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by AGill Transport

No reliable No responsive Absolutely horrible

Brandon
BrandonCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst company

We had our 3 bedroom unit moved from emerald to Maryborough qld they said be here on the the 10th of April then said cant make it be there Monday no show no contract then we ring office saying they said Wednesday be there definitely never showed up then Thursday morning, they decided to show loaded the truck then tried charging us extra for 4 cubie metres over they was going to take our stuff to storage without telling us we said no its been paid so they dropped it off this morning. Worst company ever do not even bother going to this company ever find a different one they will not contract you at all.

Tim
TimCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Terrible

grewy
grewyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

chloe is awesome

chloe has been awesome keeping me updated along the way if you need to move contact chloe at agill transport little over due but thats to mechanical failure and as we know that happens to all of us some point with our own vehicles

Kate
Kate

Very happy with service.

I was getting worried after reading all the negative reviews, but as I needed a backload sent ASAP and the times suited us, we thought we would risk it. Excellent service by Chloe but as stated in other posts, once you pay deposit, then all correspondence is via text. The date promised was delayed by 4 days, but we were informed all the way.
The actual removal men were excellent. Could not fault their politeness, professionalism and care. All the goods arrived in excellent condition. I wish I took their name to than them publicly.
I would recommend Agill. The only reason they got a 4 not 5 was the original day was Thursday collection and it eventually was Sunday.

Appreciate your feed back

Adelle C.
Adelle C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Really good service, fast and reliable

I moved a small amount of belongings, a bed and a few boxes interstate. Agill actually have a really good quote which didn’t break the bank and really fast and efficient service. It was delivered earlier than anticipated which was great.

Appreciate your Feedback

Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a great experience

I only had bedroom things to be moved and I was moving interstate.
The removal guys were lovely and if I had any questions I could message them and they were quick to get back to me all was on time.
I would definitely recommend using AGill Transport for your next move

Appreciate your kind words

REBECCA M.
REBECCA M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Agill transport moved us last month from Gold Cost to Roma ,vert helpful , very very friendly . Lee and his offsider did a amazing job .Office followed up promptly to make sure every thing went well. Every thing deliver in a perfect condition .good value of money. Highly recommend

Appreciate your Feedback

Gillian P.
Gillian P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Warning! Never EVER again!!

I moved a one-bedroom house from Brisbane to Cairns and, apart from a nice phone call to get my business, every other aspect of dealing with this company has been an absolute nightmare. Terrible communication, with phones often not being answered, infuriating, incompetent delays and when you do complain the people on the other end of the phone blame you for the problems (eg. "you chose to go with a backloading company"). They are not cheap - they end up costing you in delays and changed plans. DON'T DO IT.

Also note: when you look closely at many of the 5 star reviews on this site, they all are making the same grammatical errors. That's how dodgy I believe this company to be.

Nabeela
NabeelaQueensland

Very friendly and reasonable with price

I am extremely happy with service I received to move from Queensland to NSW.Very professional and very careful with our furniture .no scratch ,dint or mark ,they were quick and efficient . The cost was also good.
We will definitely using them again and very happy with service .

Review collected in partnership with AGill Transport

We had a very poor experience

Anthony P.
Anthony P.New South Wales

Very professional and careful

We are incredibly happy with how they handle my three bedroom house move. They were very efficient & careful, Fantastic on time , The two removalist were on time an took great care of our fragile items specially with my antique cabinet . I was super worried about my TV and grandmother antique cabinets and there were zero issues , arrived safely in new house. We are really impressed by the professionalism and efficiency in delivery of goods by Agill transport.
We will be using them in future

Beware!

Fatima I.
Fatima I.Central Queensland, QLD

Top quality company

Still move our contents from 2 bedroom apartment to 3 bedroom .They were extremely professional ,reliable and completely upfront .the move start and finish on time , prompt with no damages .
Clear and fair pricing and I felt that I made right decision to choose Agill transport. Wish you good luck and will see you guys again ....thank you

Ilda
Ilda Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible - Once the deposit is paid everything changes

Monika L.
Monika L.South East Queensland, QLD

Respectful ,helpful and professional

Agill transport did my move from Canberra to Queensland .the whole experience was very good. They did their job quick and no furniture got damage .Every thing deliver safe and arrived in time .great service and excellent work done by workers . Thank you

Jaymee T.
Jaymee T.South East Queensland, QLD

Please Go Elsewhere, It’s not Worth it.

Annabelle
AnnabelleNorth Queensland, QLD

This is great

The move was one bedroom
Is was a long move and they started on time and finished on time I would recommend to anyone one who asked that did a great job

Nicki M.
Nicki M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service.

We moved interstate from Victoria to Queensland in December. Boys worked very hard unloading truck at the receiving end in the heat. Were very helpful and friendly. Good service provided.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They tried to bribe me

Really bad company. This company never showed up on the day that i booked my interstate move. I wrote them an honest review on what happened. I was after approached to take down my review for a sum of money. Thats how dodge they are!! Be warned. See attached picture for the email

Sabir khan
Sabir khanNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional Removalist Experience

We were pretty stressed about our move from Vic to Townsville, then we got a reference from my friend about Agill Transport and now i can proudly say that they are extremely professional and highly committed to their work and lookafter their clients, everything went as per plan the removalists in Vic and cairns showed up on time and take care of every single thing. We cannot be much more thankfull for the team Agill Transport, Highly Recommended.

Patrick G.
Patrick G.Queensland

Professional and very efficient

Agile transport move 2 bedroom house from NSW to Queensland.Trio and his team were extremely professional
They were on time, reasonable price, no unexpected surprises at all.
Nothing was damage. They turn up on time.
Every thing arrive safely.
Communication was also very good Thank you for your great service. And we will be using you guys again in future

Catherine G.
Catherine G.South East Queensland, QLD

Profesional and best removalist ever

Had a move done from Brisbane to Gladstone with full truck load ,pick up was done on time ,no issue with delivery , every single items deliver in perfect conditions, Driver was very polite . Will be using them again in future .stress free move

Disgusting!!! Pathetic! Liers!! Useless! Under quote then sting you a massive invoice. Was told 4 days to get my stuff. It’s been 2 month and I still don’t have it. Been placed into storage twice without my knowledge. They won’t even tell me where my own property is! My whole house contents! They left stuff behind and didn’t tell me. The truck drivers sat in the truck for 4 hours before lifting a thing!!!! Won’t answer my phone calls. The call they did answer, they hung up on my husband.

Lauren
Lauren Sydney, NSW

Perfect , Fantastic work ! Highly recommend

Perfect , they packed our entire house up as we could not get there due to border closure and was delivered when they advised. Chloe was fantastic with calls and emails advising us of each step . Fantastic work !