AGR Machinery

AGR Machinery (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AGR Machinery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

What a pile of rubbish your lawn mowers are total rubbish useless only good for paper weights

Buy a lawn mower happy to take your money when it stops working while being under warranty they turn offer no help except for highlighting the fact that sending the mower back at my expense become argumentative so warning don't waste your money on the machinery or the company.

Angry as hell
Angry as hellWollongong

Beware Edison Online

water pump

brought a water pump parts didnt work, then they replaced - took a week.
we fixed the part that was broken ourselves and then the pump blew up a week later. Absolutely appauling customer service!!! Rude and non cooperative even with PAYPAL and EBAY helping. DIDGY business run while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skipper
Skipper

Dont Buy Anything From Edisons - Mytopia- No Honour

I recently brought a GenPower inverter generator, have used it 3 times and the battery is still dead and wont recharge therefore the thing wont start by key or remote! Contacted their customer service and spoke to Matthew who said it would not be covered under their warranty. The unit is 10weeks old, I have used it 3 times in this period so everything is still like brand new but the battery is only reading 10.3volts. Beware this mob install dead batteries in their goods and wont honour or send a replacement> it will be an additional cost to you!

Graeme
Graeme

Beware of this company!

Should be negative stars.

This comany (mills international trading) are untrustworthy fraudulent and very arrogant. Will not honour their "warranty" even when the problem is clearly theirs l.

Case in point!!!!!!!

Chainsax SX82 24" loose chain

Straight out of the box, the chain was tensioned to almost the maximum amount, as I wasn't sure how much slack to leave. Within a few minutes, I was using it on the tightest tension possible and there was around 1" of play in the chain. AGR/Edisons continues to believe the chain is worn and that I need to spend more money buying another chain. What for? when it will most likely happen again.
Have lodged a complaint with Consumer affairs now to return my product for a full refund, after they rejected an offer from me to send out a new chain for free.

Alex Kelly
Alex Kelly

Edisons Sales and Service

I have purchased a Chainsaw and a Log Splitter from Edisons and the staff are without doubt the best at customer service that I have seen in a long time. I had a minor problem with the chainsaw and I contacted the company to let them know about the fault and was going to repair it at my own expense as it was a simple matter of a few dollars, and to my amazement I received the part in the mail, this would be something that other companies would ignore or fail to action. Nothing is to big or to small for assistance.

This would have to be the best company for assistants, that includes emails and telephone. Thank you for all your assistance and help and I wish the staff the very best for the future.

pissedoff
pissedoffvictoria

cordless lawnmower

purchased the above through ebay. received product, part missing. Rang them. Want photograph of product even though they had manuals . Sent message through ebay. Everytime I try to ring either number it goes to a recorded message stating outage and to email them. Emailed them and it bounced back. Also sending messages they have been ringing me - I have sent them my number and no calls received. Never again.

Scod
Scod

Item failed and warranty not honored

dennis from melbourne

No Support

Richard R.
Richard R.Brisbane

Nothing works

Generator didn't work from new, after a lot of drama they asked to return it, then nothing. Gave up trying to ring. Also trading as Edisons.

Rusty Lee
Rusty LeeNew South Wales, 2323

Chinese Chainsaws From Hell!!!

Chainsaw, don't buy cheap crap from these guys now known as Edison's (aka agr machinery)

Purchased a chainsaw from these people, lasted 2 tanks of fuel before the head bolts snapped out, informed agr (now called Edison's) they sent me 2 new head bolts a week later. Same issue again after a few tanks of fuel this time it stripped out the crankcase holes. Could not email them as after one warranty request they "block" so I could not make a second warranty claim on an item less than a month old. Owner has become very rich from ripping people off. Avoid!

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

"Can't live with this rubbish" EDISON JETUSA 500 pressure cleaner

This unit was advertised to have a max pressure of 3500psi a 2.2kw motor and a working pressure of 2150psi, For 10 years I had An Echo Aussi pressure cleaner, at 2100 psi with 2.1kw motor this thing would knock you off your feet if not ready for the blast, this 3500 psi unit with 2.2kw would not blow the top of a rice custard, it had no pressure to speak of. certainly not what I was expecting.
False advertising at it's best, allot like IKEA another one of Ebay's sellers."Beware",
My friend loaned me a piddling little Karcher a 1700W unit and it is a better unit if you like Karcher.
They took it back at their cost. My inconvenience.
Robert

MR Peedoff
MR PeedoffIllawarra, NSW

Don't Waste Your Money

roxygirl
roxygirlHunter Region, NSW

Absolute crap. Beware, no customer service at all.

Turned new generator on for power on Monday 20/4/15, due to power cuts from storms in Newcastle & NOTHING!!! Rang company & they said, "too bad, out of warranty."

Products sold are false advertising!

I purchased a 3700W Inverter Generator which I brought to run a 2000W brand new Ryobi Air Compressor.. the generator didn't even have the power to start it, it even struggled with a dyson blow heater.... this item is so under powered for what it was advertised for (on both eBay & their own website). This was the worst company to deal with. They are happy to sell the product, but when dealing with any questions you will need to get a call back, a week later after I call daily, people will not assist. This company & the items they sell are a piece of crap for the money. Avoid this company at all costs.! Cheers.

Terrible service and rude

AGR are a terrible company to deal with . It took me 12months to get my money back on a brand new product that was faulty from day one , and a visit to dept of fair trading to encourage them to finalise payment , As well eBay are not much better for continually letting them trade on there site as this happened to me 2 years ago and is still going on ,I also encourage people to stay away from AGR and publiclly shame them.

Peter
Peter

Average

I've purchased 3 products from AGR Machinery in the last 12 months. 2 water pumps and a chainsaw. The pumps do a reasonable amount of work and both haven't missed a beat.

The 2nd pump I bought, though, arrived with a ruptured fuel line. When I contacted AGR, I copped attitude from a FEMALE contact that forced me to fix the pump myself. Their return policy for someone (like me) who lives remote is way to hard to implement so beware if you live remote.

The chainsaw albeit had plenty of power but has fallen apart after 6 months. I had one part replaced and now I need another.

I do believe, based on my experience, that you could do a lot worse than deal with this mob but personally, I wont buy from them again.

peter
petergeraldton

lucky escape

Wait 3 months for a broke pressure washer only to be sent a second hand part .

The gun on a $800 pressure washer broke after three times use , then had to wait three months as they don't stovk parts only to be sent a second hand used one .

Paul M