AGR Machinery

AGR Machinery (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AGR Machinery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Theo
TheoMelbourne

Mig welder

Bought a gaseless mig arrived damaged and they don't give a hoot made me run around organising freight the worst customer service this company should be investigated they are not what they seem ! Buyers beware!

D.M
D.Mmelbourne

worst crap ever. wish these reveiws were prior to my purchase

bought a 200 amp TIG welder. failed with less than 6 hrs use. had it assessed by a professional. they refused to supply parts for repair or let me purchase them either, had to return to Sydney at my cost. never assessed the item as they claimed just sent a new one. this one never worked from minute one. was send details for them to pick up after numerous emails. 3 times now it has not been picked up on the day/time promised. they are basicly ignoring my requests for a refund and dancing around the issue. will be taking it up with fair trading on monday

Tim A
Tim Atimmanderson@iinet.net.au

AGR A dangerous joke that needs to be looked at by authorities

Bought a 3 hp submersible pump. after 6 uses the control box switch melted. Sent pictures to AGR, 2 months and countless emails later NOTHING. I am now told the control box and its parts are only rated for 2 hp pumps, that is all they come with, will supply another that has never arrived. This is illegal under Australian electrical regulation. We have to get people that have bought dangerous items to collectively inform the authorities and have AGR fined and closed down. They will kill someone.

Clive
CliveMelbourne

faulty generator, failed to start after a few uses

Brought a diesel generator, it failed to start after just a few uses.

Be careful to check terms, after 60 days you need to pay freight back to Sydney, on the generator my cost would have been $160.

I don't recommend this company

Agr machinery rip off and crooks

Terribly Shonky Genpower GX40001 Generator. Used for two hours and doesn't work. AGR now saying they will not honour warranty when I have used the product within the specifications provided. Beware of this Company and any of their affiliates, Mills Trading and Mytopia. Robbed of $350. Now trying to take them through small claims tribunal due to misleading advertising and not honouring 12month warranty.

AGR Machiney

EBay are in cahoots with mills trading/ AGR machinery. They manipulate the positive feed back percentages and delete negative comments! Make sure when you return your junk back to the criminals it is sent via registered post! They claim tinals you hey never receive items back! And if they don’t give a full refund make sure to take it up with the department of fair trading! Do not settle for partial refund! These are professional crimare dealing with!

Awesome

Bought air compressor
18hp ducar engine unreal
42 cfm
Picked it up from warehouse in 7 hills couldn't be happier ! Quick and easy

John joseph
John josephBermagui

Serious ripoff . Do not do business with this company.

Fair Trading needs to take a closer interest in this company

Generator Fails

Bought an alledged 11 Kva petrol generator. It wouldn't run 1 * 1 hp and 2 by 0.5 hp electric motors singly or together (max 2 Kva). Used it for some welding and the wiring burnt out. Genny specialist says wiring from alterrnator to switchboard is sub standard type.

Do not deal or buy from this company

All I can say they are just junk in everything customer service is not there product quality is terrible and dangerous

mark

You be the Judge

Eka
Eka

Never Again

I bought an aquarium filter from their ebay store, which was faulty. I returned them and they offered me store credit 20% less than the original price. I wanted to buy that unit again using the store credit. But, what I found later that the stroe credit they gave me is not for the ebay site, it's their sister site 'mytopia'. To buy from that site I have to pay additional shipping, which was not originally in the ebay site. And not only that, the item that I bought is not in that mytopia site as well. I have been waiting for more that 3 months.
Worst company I have ever dealt with. My worst ebay experience.

A bunch of liars working there.

worst company ever.

the 1200 watt drain cleaner arrived as a non working unit, Contacting there customer support is very frustrating, they don't understand about the equipment and refuse to put you in contact with any one that may be at all helpful. they do not return your calls, or offer to replace or fix it. They just ask you to return it at your cost & they will take a look at it. Please be warned. & read there negative feed back.
i liked that it ran at 1400 rpm, but this was not true, only the motor spins at 1400 rpn not the cable.
it never worked, either wrong parts installed, or poor quality parts, when you move the handle nothing happens.

ajohnboy00
ajohnboy00Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incompetance, you will be burnt, extortion tactics for faulty returns ... plain and simple just don

Don't buy from agr
Don't buy from agrBrisbane

Do not buy from agr

Have a terrible experience basically had a air filter issue with my saw where it was sucking the wood chips back into the carby, 5 times iv rang agr and never been called back once by someone " higher " then the drone that answers the phone calls. Countless emails to which they didn't really want to know or care about the issue, they are just ignoring me in hope I leave and go away. So my advice to you is that if you want to buy a product that once it breaks premature to warranty being over you will just throw it out because this company just wants money and does not want to help customers who they sell faulty products too.

Terrible communication, bad service, hopeless advice, disgraceful company

Scott
ScottGreat Southern, WA

Usa 50 ton log splitter

john
johnsydney

Worst company in australia

I could not agree more that this company are the worst company that has probably ever hit australia!!! They wont even replace things under warranty and then when it does go out of warranty your screwed.. Formal complaint to department of fair trading is going out today!! I repeat do not buy from this company!! They will be closed down shortly after i am done with them!!

P Cronje
P Cronjebrisbane

Never never never buy from them

I bought a Hedge trimmer about 6 months ago. I could not get the rev's up. I was promised a new carbie. Still waiting, it will never come. You got to send them photo's and a description of what is wrong. they still do not understand. I waisted $146.00.Never buy from them. Anybody wants a petrol hedge trimmer.

Could not get the rev's up.

Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warning - Don't Buy From AGR Machinery!

Bunch of criminals!!

AGR machinery are a total bunch of crooks company if you have a problem with them make sure you put in a formal complaint into the department of fair trading ! They will start a full investigation into your transaction deal with this fraudulent company. The inferior chinese junk they sell doesn't even meet the Australian standards. They import this rubbish direct from China by the shipping container and on sell this non compliant junk to suckers all around Australia. They refuse to give me a refund and now they claim they never received the item even though i used their return policy via Australia post, Avoid this company at all cost! and register any returned items !!!!

Curious1
Curious1Queensland, Australia

TERRIBLE

I gave them 1 star because I cant give a minus. Worst buying experience of my life. To date I have returned the item 3 times for repairs after 3-5 mins use and 1hour-1 day cool down. They lost 1 item on return and sent a brand new one and got the same issue. Rubbish product. Terrible company. Avoid like cancer!
Cheap

pominoz
pominozSydney

Customer service

Excellent web site which includes a phone number. However, ring this number and you are put through to an off shore call center. This company is based in Sydney but they can not be contacted if you have any problems. They seem to hide behind the call center, which is most curios and very annoying.
Very Quick delivery on ebay purchases
No invoice, no guarantee documents, no instalation instructions. Any problems are difficult to sort out