AGR Machinery

AGR Machinery

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AGR Machinery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

R Charles
R CharlesGrafton NSW

"Can't live with this rubbish" EDISON JETUSA 500 pressure cleaner

This unit was advertised to have a max pressure of 3500psi a 2.2kw motor and a working pressure of 2150psi, For 10 years I had An Echo Aussi pressure cleaner, at 2100 psi with 2.1kw motor this thing would knock you off your feet if not ready for the blast, this 3500 psi unit with 2.2kw would not blow the top of a rice custard, it had no pressure to speak of. certainly not what I was expecting.
False advertising at it's best, allot like IKEA another one of Ebay's sellers."Beware",
My friend loaned me a piddling little Karcher a 1700W unit and it is a better unit if you like Karcher.
They took it back at their cost. My inconvenience.
Robert

Peter
Peter

Average

I've purchased 3 products from AGR Machinery in the last 12 months. 2 water pumps and a chainsaw. The pumps do a reasonable amount of work and both haven't missed a beat.

The 2nd pump I bought, though, arrived with a ruptured fuel line. When I contacted AGR, I copped attitude from a FEMALE contact that forced me to fix the pump myself. Their return policy for someone (like me) who lives remote is way to hard to implement so beware if you live remote.

The chainsaw albeit had plenty of power but has fallen apart after 6 months. I had one part replaced and now I need another.

I do believe, based on my experience, that you could do a lot worse than deal with this mob but personally, I wont buy from them again.

Scott
ScottGreat Southern, WA

Usa 50 ton log splitter

Gayle S.
Gayle S.asked

Hi do you sell automatic gate opener
mistyblew17@Bigpond.com

VanGogh
VanGoghasked

I mistakenly bought a Rossi 195es mig/arc welder from Edisons. Stick works but mig is dead as a dodo. No response as expected from Edisons support or whoever they really are so im going to have a go at fixing it myself. I suspect it may be the DPDT switch on front panel to switch between mig and stick but not sure. Can anyone point me in the right direction for fault finding please? Checked and dbl checked all connections terminals etc with covers off. surprised that it was all nice and tight. Mig wire feeds fine. Gas is heard at gun. Wire is .9mm and from Bunnings. Not flux core but copper coated. Thanks

Maz
Mazasked

My question is about drain master one 389$ and the other is 529$ whats the difference between them and any of them is auto feed?

HEAD
HEAD

Havn't got a clue i havnt ever purchased one sorry