AGR Machinery

AGR Machinery

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for AGR Machinery? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Perfect and best priced tools and equipment.

Being a tradie and just started up just over a year ago. I bought some tools off Edison's and they have been great.

Alex Kelly
Alex Kelly

Edisons Sales and Service

I have purchased a Chainsaw and a Log Splitter from Edisons and the staff are without doubt the best at customer service that I have seen in a long time. I had a minor problem with the chainsaw and I contacted the company to let them know about the fault and was going to repair it at my own expense as it was a simple matter of a few dollars, and to my amazement I received the part in the mail, this would be something that other companies would ignore or fail to action. Nothing is to big or to small for assistance.

This would have to be the best company for assistants, that includes emails and telephone. Thank you for all your assistance and help and I wish the staff the very best for the future.

Gayle S.
Gayle S.asked

Hi do you sell automatic gate opener
mistyblew17@Bigpond.com

VanGogh
VanGoghasked

I mistakenly bought a Rossi 195es mig/arc welder from Edisons. Stick works but mig is dead as a dodo. No response as expected from Edisons support or whoever they really are so im going to have a go at fixing it myself. I suspect it may be the DPDT switch on front panel to switch between mig and stick but not sure. Can anyone point me in the right direction for fault finding please? Checked and dbl checked all connections terminals etc with covers off. surprised that it was all nice and tight. Mig wire feeds fine. Gas is heard at gun. Wire is .9mm and from Bunnings. Not flux core but copper coated. Thanks

Maz
Mazasked

My question is about drain master one 389$ and the other is 529$ whats the difference between them and any of them is auto feed?

HEAD
HEAD

Havn't got a clue i havnt ever purchased one sorry