AH Beard Domino

Buyer Beware - A H Beard Mattress

• Perceived Firmness Hard
jo F.
jo F.Sydney, NSW

Mattress falls apart for the third time

Purchased for $1,000.

Hi jo F.
We are sorry to hear that. could you please provide me with your reference number so that I can review it?

DeeLaunceston, TAS

Terrible service

Purchased for $4,000.

Dee

Thank you for your reply. Where do I find the service number?

Hi Dee
I will email you in the back end of this system.
Kind regards

Lauren H.
Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Worst mattress EVER

Purchased in at Beds Online for $1,000.

AmandaSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY!!!!

Purchased a King size Domino Plush mattress which cost $3800.00 from a large retailer. Felt amazing instore.
After 2 years the hollows created despite advised rotation were ridiculous. Put a broom stick across and the mattress had sunken up to 4cm in the spots we sleep in. After getting terrible back pain because of it, we put it out on the kerb for a rubbish pick up, because it was just that, RUBBISH. Retailer offered no support so taking it as a lesson learnt to check reviews before purchase. Stay away.

Purchased at Best in Beds for $3,800.

NatalySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this mattress! (Video attached)

(Almost 4 months now only got worse!) Got it 3 weeks ago and it feels very different to what we tried in store. It doesn’t give any support, I developed such a terrible back pain I never had before. We were suggested to rotate it every 2 weeks, when we turned it we couldn’t sleep as the dents from our bottoms were to deep and we slept like on a slide. (We weight 65kg/170cm and 80kg/183cm).

Purchased in at Best in Beds for $750.

Nataly

It also has a tear in the corner! Totally poor quality. The shop replied with all that “not bad enough” nonsense. Will forever stay clear from your company and “best” in beds.

DIon
DIonIllawarra, NSW

Bought a new mattress today from best in beds

Purchased at Best in Beds for $1,000.

• Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Mattress purchased from AH Beard - excellent

This mattress is so comfortable it feels like your sleeping on a cloud. I get a great nights sleeps and could not be more pleased with the mattress very satisfied

Purchased in at A.H. Beard.

• Sleeping PositionBack

Hi Melissa
Thank you so much for the comment. Our production teams love hearing that customers love the mattresses they make. I will pass the message on.
Kind Regards

AHB Pocket springs system mattress

AHB Pocket spring System mattress within 2 months exhibits body indentation sagging , the appearance of a 7 year old .mattress has a hard area in the middle of the bed from top to toe which is difficult to sleep on

Purchased in at Domain.

Elderly People
Elderly PeopleSydney, NSW

Perfect Bed and Faultless Customer Service

Purchased in at The Sleeping Giant NSW.

happy customerNew South Wales

hate this mattress

We bought a Premium Pocket 5 Plus King 11 months ago, my Husband and I both feel like a banana when we lay on the mattress, we have lower back pain every morning and there is a hug lump in the centre of the mattress that runs the length of the mattress it is like climbing a hill to roll over. we have put extra support under the mattress which helped for about 2 months.
Really sorry we bought this mattress, have had little help from the store we bought it from, would never get a plus mattress again. wish we had read these review before we bought it..

Purchased in at Lounges Plus.

• Sleeping PositionSide

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me.
You can contact via email jkcooperservices@gmail.com

BecFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money

Bought the AH Beard Domino Body Support Plush Pocket Spring King Mattress from bedsonline in December 2016. It felt nice at first, but the support wore out very fast. I'd expect that after say 10 years, but not within the first year. It's now at the point where my partner and I both have constant lower back pain and if you sit on the edge, you can often feel a spring in your leg. Looking at ordering an Ecosa soon.

Purchased in .

• Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Dipping issue

Like many people on here, I was initially extremely happy with my firm mattress -- excellent build, comfortable (despite not having a pillow top). However, after four years it now has a dip in the middle, and I'm finding I wake up every morning with severe lower back pain.

While I'm disappointed the mattress didn't last long, I appreciate the few good years I did have. I'd buy this brand again, assuming they've adjusted their build process (perhaps the springs need to be further tempered?).

That said... has anyone ever heard of a mattress that doesn't sag after a few years??

Buyer beware

I bought this mattress 6 months ago. It was compfortable for about 4 months. Now we dip in the middle and my partner and I literally roll on top of one another. After both ending up at the osteo we gave up and put our old mattress back on the bed (which is 10 years old). Shop we bought if from shifted the blame to A.H. beard. Contacted them only to find out I’d have to pay to send it to be fixed. Never buying this brand again. Shame considering it’s Australian made.

Connie PaceSydney, NSW

Terrible quality

Mattress developed a severe dip in less than a year. Backache, couldn't sleep. Company wouldn't refund. Attempted to fix, unsatisfied with outcome. Still causing backache. Buyer beware of this brand. I will never buy this brand again. Poor customer service.

Connie Pace

Submitted details as requested by company, yet to hear from them!

Connie Pace

Here's an update. I'm still waiting to hear from them. What a con. Stay away from this company