AH Beard SleepSense Vibrancy

Long Single, King Single, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.0

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (0)
GrahamCWaikiki

Piece of excrement

Worse decision to buy one of these beds. Dont waste your money. Over priced and fails to meet the sales pitch info and hype. If it didn't have so much toxic material in it I would put match to it. Hoses kink so the bladder won't inflate or deflate....and slow leaks make for constant monitoring - most uncomfortable bed I have had the misfortune to sleep on.
Repeat....dont waste your money buying one if these.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Good Afternoon GrahamC
We sent you a private message on 15 June but as yet we have not received a reply.
Please can you contact me at support@ahbeard.com
Regards Sue@AHBeard

GrahamC

If we could get all of our money back and get a different brand of bed we would do it in a heartbeat.

AH B.AH Beard

Thanks for your reply. Please can you send your contact details (address and contact number) to support@ahbeard.com

Sagging

I brought a sleepsense bed king split. My side of the bed the mattress has sagged terribly. The mattress looks like it is warped like a banana. I am disabled and am very sad that we paid so much money for the bed and the mattress.

Sleep TrackerNo