AH Beard SleepSense Vitality

AH Beard SleepSense Vitality Questions & Answers

King, King Single, Long Single, etc...

6 questions from our users

Jaded
Jadedasked
SleepSense Vitality

One of the bladders has started leaking from one of the molded corner areas on the under side of the bladder. There is no puncture from external sources. It seems that it’s just given away probably from a blemish in the bladder material or in the moulding/welding process of making the bladder. It’s part of a Queen mattress, the whole mattress is useless now. It’s still well within warranty having been purchased fro Harvey Norman in February of 2017. What can I do to get this bladder fixed or replaced in a timely manner.

Thefridgster

Contact AH Beard. It should still be under warranty. I bought mine and recall there was a ten year warranty. Anyway they should be able to supply a new bladder. Give them a call

Claudine
Claudine

I had very similar. They replaced the bladder. We had mattress about 3 months. Would never buy one again. Be persistent. I had to keep chasing it up.

DebsStu
DebsStu

I found the Customer Service at AH Beard wonderful & very helpful to deal with. They'll get this sorted out very Quickly for you. You just need to log your problem with them and they'll attend to it as quickly as COVID-19 transport woes allow.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Nigel Mitchellasked
Vitality Queen

We have persevered with this mattress and finally given in and purchased a new mattress as the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on - does not support the body whilst sleeping and wake with a bad back. Only decent night's sleep we have had is when we have not been home. Don't think this can be rectified just a bad design with cheap foam and two air beds - have tried bed toppers and still no good as virtually no support in the middle of the bed - vastly overpriced at the retail price in the thousands - replaced with a $600 mattress and finally sleeping

Thefridgster

What a shame I'm sorry to hear that. We have had the mattress for nearly 5 years with no issues like that. Mind you it does sound like it wasn't pumped up firm enough which would cause the centre sag and back ache. Maybe there was something wrong with the pressure sensor. Ours is very firm!

Nigel Mitchell

Possibly but is hard in centre and just roll into the centre basically no support between the two inflatable mattresses. Feels ok at beginning of night but by morning even though pressure setting still shows maximum firm you always feel as if you are falling into the centreline of the two mattresses. Our daughters have slept in the bed when we are away and they also hate it

SleepSense Vitality

We got a sleep sense vitality mattress on 1st June 2018. It is the worst bed I have slept on and I wake up every morning with a backache that nearly cripples me. It is lumpy and offers no support at all. Sorry we have wasted our money on this bed, but can't afford to throw it away for the price we paid. Am very disappointed in our purchase and want to have a decent nights sleep. Can you help.

Hi Mary.
I would advise that you submit a request to have your mattress checked.
You can either go to www.ahbeard.com
Customer Care
Get in Touch
A member of the Customer Care Team will be in touch.
Or call 1300 654 000
Regards

SleepSense Vitality

One side of my double mattress does not seem to be anywhere as firm as the other side when I set both sides to firm. What is the warranty on the mattress?

Hi Mary
Your mattress has a 10 year warranty.
Please submit a Service request via the AH Beard website.
The link is below for convenience.
We will be in touch soon to see how we can help within two working days of receipt of your request
Regards
Sue@AHBeard

SleepSense Vitality

Should the mattress make a noise when going down to plush, or only when going up to firm?
It is the vitality model

Hi Mary
The Adjustable Comfort System (pump) needs to work to inflate and deflate the mattress. I hope this helps with your question
Please call 1300 654 000 if you have further questions

kateasked
SleepSense Vitality

Just wondering if you feel it is cooler to sleep on. ie is it like sleeping on an air mattress (more plush of course) but they tend to be cold.

bad_robot
bad_robot

There are 2 air bags in the mattress for each side. The layered covering is sufficient to provide a good level of insulation to prevent the user lying directly on the air bag and so perhaps feeling cold.
it is the layered insulation's ability to not take on the shape of your body and tending to be compressed in that area that is the question. This mattress is now tending to do that and become visibly noticeable. Air bags are firm.
The real benefit is the ability to raise the head of the bed for improved sleeping posture specially if you suffer from sleep aphonia..

kate

Thanks so much for your swift reply! the bed feels good in the shop, so a shame about the problems with it! You have addressed a lot of our questions - thanks heaps.

Rip off
Rip off

Feels like a normal bed in terms of temp. I'm complaining more about the settings

Sleeping Duck Mattress