A.H. Beard SleepSense Vitality

A.H. Beard SleepSense Vitality Questions & Answers

Double, Queen, King, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by A.H. Beard

7 questions from our users

WendyA
WendyAasked
SleepSense Vitality

How do we store a sleepsense mattress

Jaded
Jadedasked
SleepSense Vitality

One of the bladders has started leaking from one of the molded corner areas on the under side of the bladder. There is no puncture from external sources. It seems that it’s just given away probably from a blemish in the bladder material or in the moulding/welding process of making the bladder. It’s part of a Queen mattress, the whole mattress is useless now. It’s still well within warranty having been purchased fro Harvey Norman in February of 2017. What can I do to get this bladder fixed or replaced in a timely manner.

Thefridgster

Contact AH Beard. It should still be under warranty. I bought mine and recall there was a ten year warranty. Anyway they should be able to supply a new bladder. Give them a call

Claudine
Claudine

I had very similar. They replaced the bladder. We had mattress about 3 months. Would never buy one again. Be persistent. I had to keep chasing it up.

DebsStu
DebsStu

I found the Customer Service at AH Beard wonderful & very helpful to deal with. They'll get this sorted out very Quickly for you. You just need to log your problem with them and they'll attend to it as quickly as COVID-19 transport woes allow.

Nigel Mitchellasked
Vitality Queen

We have persevered with this mattress and finally given in and purchased a new mattress as the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on - does not support the body whilst sleeping and wake with a bad back. Only decent night's sleep we have had is when we have not been home. Don't think this can be rectified just a bad design with cheap foam and two air beds - have tried bed toppers and still no good as virtually no support in the middle of the bed - vastly overpriced at the retail price in the thousands - replaced with a $600 mattress and finally sleeping

SleepSense Vitality

We got a sleep sense vitality mattress on 1st June 2018. It is the worst bed I have slept on and I wake up every morning with a backache that nearly cripples me. It is lumpy and offers no support at all. Sorry we have wasted our money on this bed, but can't afford to throw it away for the price we paid. Am very disappointed in our purchase and want to have a decent nights sleep. Can you help.

SleepSense Vitality

One side of my double mattress does not seem to be anywhere as firm as the other side when I set both sides to firm. What is the warranty on the mattress?

SleepSense Vitality

Should the mattress make a noise when going down to plush, or only when going up to firm?
It is the vitality model

Hi Mary
The Adjustable Comfort System (pump) needs to work to inflate and deflate the mattress. I hope this helps with your question
Please call 1300 654 000 if you have further questions

kateasked
SleepSense Vitality

Just wondering if you feel it is cooler to sleep on. ie is it like sleeping on an air mattress (more plush of course) but they tend to be cold.

bad_robot
bad_robot
kate

Thanks so much for your swift reply! the bed feels good in the shop, so a shame about the problems with it! You have addressed a lot of our questions - thanks heaps.

Frank Castle
Frank Castle

Feels like a normal bed in terms of temp. I'm complaining more about the settings

See all A.H. Beard SleepSense Range questions