Vibrancy, Vitality, Renew

Buying Guide Banner

1.0
1 review
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No
  • Sagging Yes · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Amanda
Amanda

The biggest waste of money..

The biggest waste of money, it was like sleeping in a canoe either side with a hump in the middle. It was sent back to A H Beard and lord only knows what they did to it. Another time they said it was the chambers so they exchange them and it made no difference. We have since bought a new mattress and that very pricey heap of excrement is in the shed. Love that you read other reviews and the problem is the same but when you contact A H Beard this is a one off.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Soft

daina
dainaasked
SleepSense Range

Hi there. I have a king size bed of yours and the remote is not working. the bed is only about 6 years old. we purchased it from Harvey Norman in Hamilton NZ. who and how do we acquire a new remote? Thank you so much.

Daina Brown

DebsStu

Ring customer service they are great, the warranty is pretty good. Ours was playing up after 9yrs with a pro-rata warranty meant we only had to $150.

AH Beard
AH B.AH Beard

Hi daina,
You can call us directly on 0800 242 327.

We look forward to assisting you with your enquiry.

Regards,
Customer Care

Jaded
Jadedasked
SleepSense Vitality

One of the bladders has started leaking from one of the molded corner areas on the under side of the bladder. There is no puncture from external sources. It seems that it’s just given away probably from a blemish in the bladder material or in the moulding/welding process of making the bladder. It’s part of a Queen mattress, the whole mattress is useless now. It’s still well within warranty having been purchased fro Harvey Norman in February of 2017. What can I do to get this bladder fixed or replaced in a timely manner.

Thefridgster

Contact AH Beard. It should still be under warranty. I bought mine and recall there was a ten year warranty. Anyway they should be able to supply a new bladder. Give them a call

Claudine
Claudine

I had very similar. They replaced the bladder. We had mattress about 3 months. Would never buy one again. Be persistent. I had to keep chasing it up.

DebsStu

I found the Customer Service at AH Beard wonderful & very helpful to deal with. They'll get this sorted out very Quickly for you. You just need to log your problem with them and they'll attend to it as quickly as COVID-19 transport woes allow.

Nicole
Nicoleasked
SleepSense Range

Why does the mattress setting pump it’s self up? During the night it goes to full hard. It’s driving me mental and hurting my back

Thefridgster

It sounds like you have an air leak. Mine never activates and I only check the pressure every three months. If it's under 10 years old then contact AH Beard for repair advice.

DebsStu

Definitely sounds like a problem, I'd certainly call them and get some advice. Mine came with a 20 year Pro Rata Warranty. I had an issue with mine that was 8 years old and it was losing air overnight but not pumping itself up again. The guys came out replaced the inner bladders and as they were an update on the one I had I needed a new pump and Remote, this all came in as under $200.00. Bed is perfect now.

AH Beard
AH B.AH Beard

Hi Nicole
Thank you for reaching out. Best way to get in touch is using this link, https://customercare.ahbeard.com/create-claim/
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type Memory FoamMemory FoamMemory FoamMemory Foam
SizeLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 18 AH Beard SleepSense Range