Vibrancy, Vitality, Renew
Listing monitored by A.H. Beard

1.0

$5000 worth of anxiety and neck pain.

If I could give zero stars I would. Purchased this mattress a few years back and it’s given me nothing but trouble since . I had a technician out to fix the sagging mattress however it has not resolved and since my mattress has a stain from a few years back I couldn’t receive anymore service for the saggy mattress. It’s given me acute neck and shoulder problems and brought so much anxiety to my life as I can cannot afford a new one when this cost $5000 on special. Please do not use AH beard. Shocking service and quality.

Purchased in February 2017 at Domayne.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Soft

AH Beard Bed

Bed was good for maybe 6 months now it is like a hammock and it smells not sure where or what the smell is but appears to be coming from the blow up mattress. I am unable to sleep in it I moved into spare room ... in a much cheaper bed but more comfortable and no smell. We will be calling AH Beard it is approx 15 months old. If I am not looked after I will be heading straight to fair trading.

Purchased in September 2017 at Harvey Norman for $3,700.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Other Mattresses

mummytoyukicatSydney, NSW

Worst Mattess

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Medium
Henry64
Henry64Central Queensland, QLD

WORST MATTRESS EVER

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Henry64
We are disappointed to hear that you didn't love your mattress. Could you DM me on this platform so that I can look into this for you.
Kind regards
Customer Care Team

Mattresses

Find out how A.H. Beard SleepSense Range compares to other Mattresses

RoelfSydney, NSW

Mattress sagging

THe mattress started to sag on both sides where we sleep with a hump in the centre.

I am not sure what is causing the sagging, the spring coils or the topping. -- AH beard first took the mattress and did something to it. It was better for about a week and started sagging again.

I had to buy a Selay now which is not sagging.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Heat Retention No
Perceived Firmness Hard

Hi
How would you suggest I rotate the mattress to get rid of the hump in the center? Should I rotate it 90 degrees?

daina
dainaasked
SleepSense Range

Hi there. I have a king size bed of yours and the remote is not working. the bed is only about 6 years old. we purchased it from Harvey Norman in Hamilton NZ. who and how do we acquire a new remote? Thank you so much.

Daina Brown

DebsStu

Ring customer service they are great, the warranty is pretty good. Ours was playing up after 9yrs with a pro-rata warranty meant we only had to $150.

Hi daina,
You can call us directly on 0800 242 327.

We look forward to assisting you with your enquiry.

Regards,
Customer Care

Jaded
Jadedasked
SleepSense Vitality

One of the bladders has started leaking from one of the molded corner areas on the under side of the bladder. There is no puncture from external sources. It seems that it’s just given away probably from a blemish in the bladder material or in the moulding/welding process of making the bladder. It’s part of a Queen mattress, the whole mattress is useless now. It’s still well within warranty having been purchased fro Harvey Norman in February of 2017. What can I do to get this bladder fixed or replaced in a timely manner.

Thefridgster

Contact AH Beard. It should still be under warranty. I bought mine and recall there was a ten year warranty. Anyway they should be able to supply a new bladder. Give them a call

Claudine
Claudine

I had very similar. They replaced the bladder. We had mattress about 3 months. Would never buy one again. Be persistent. I had to keep chasing it up.

DebsStu

I found the Customer Service at AH Beard wonderful & very helpful to deal with. They'll get this sorted out very Quickly for you. You just need to log your problem with them and they'll attend to it as quickly as COVID-19 transport woes allow.

Nicole
Nicoleasked
SleepSense Range

Why does the mattress setting pump it’s self up? During the night it goes to full hard. It’s driving me mental and hurting my back

Thefridgster

It sounds like you have an air leak. Mine never activates and I only check the pressure every three months. If it's under 10 years old then contact AH Beard for repair advice.

DebsStu

Definitely sounds like a problem, I'd certainly call them and get some advice. Mine came with a 20 year Pro Rata Warranty. I had an issue with mine that was 8 years old and it was losing air overnight but not pumping itself up again. The guys came out replaced the inner bladders and as they were an update on the one I had I needed a new pump and Remote, this all came in as under $200.00. Bed is perfect now.

Hi Nicole
Thank you for reaching out. Best way to get in touch is using this link, https://customercare.ahbeard.com/create-claim/
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type Memory FoamMemory FoamMemory FoamMemory Foam
SizeLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 18 A.H. Beard SleepSense Range