Vibrancy, Vitality, Renew

See all AH Beard SleepSense Range reviews

daina
    dainaasked
    SleepSense Range

Hi there. I have a king size bed of yours and the remote is not working. the bed is only about 6 years old. we purchased it from Harvey Norman in Hamilton NZ. who and how do we acquire a new remote? Thank you so much.

Daina Brown

DebsStu

Ring customer service they are great, the warranty is pretty good. Ours was playing up after 9yrs with a pro-rata warranty meant we only had to $150.

AH Beard
    AH B.AH Beard

Hi daina,
    You can call us directly on 0800 242 327.

We look forward to assisting you with your enquiry.

Regards,
    Customer Care

Jaded
    Jadedasked
    SleepSense Vitality

One of the bladders has started leaking from one of the molded corner areas on the under side of the bladder. There is no puncture from external sources. It seems that it’s just given away probably from a blemish in the bladder material or in the moulding/welding process of making the bladder. It’s part of a Queen mattress, the whole mattress is useless now. It’s still well within warranty having been purchased fro Harvey Norman in February of 2017. What can I do to get this bladder fixed or replaced in a timely manner.

Thefridgster

Contact AH Beard. It should still be under warranty. I bought mine and recall there was a ten year warranty. Anyway they should be able to supply a new bladder. Give them a call

Claudine
    Claudine

I had very similar. They replaced the bladder. We had mattress about 3 months. Would never buy one again. Be persistent. I had to keep chasing it up.

DebsStu

I found the Customer Service at AH Beard wonderful & very helpful to deal with. They'll get this sorted out very Quickly for you. You just need to log your problem with them and they'll attend to it as quickly as COVID-19 transport woes allow.

Nicole
    Nicoleasked
    SleepSense Range

Why does the mattress setting pump it’s self up? During the night it goes to full hard. It’s driving me mental and hurting my back

Thefridgster

It sounds like you have an air leak. Mine never activates and I only check the pressure every three months. If it's under 10 years old then contact AH Beard for repair advice.

DebsStu

Definitely sounds like a problem, I'd certainly call them and get some advice. Mine came with a 20 year Pro Rata Warranty. I had an issue with mine that was 8 years old and it was losing air overnight but not pumping itself up again. The guys came out replaced the inner bladders and as they were an update on the one I had I needed a new pump and Remote, this all came in as under $200.00. Bed is perfect now.

AH Beard
    AH B.AH Beard

Hi Nicole
    Thank you for reaching out. Best way to get in touch is using this link, https://customercare.ahbeard.com/create-claim/
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind regards

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
    Type Memory FoamMemory FoamMemory FoamMemory Foam
    SizeLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
    Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
    Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
    Compare all 18 AH Beard SleepSense Range