ahm Car Insurance

ahm Car Insurance Questions & Answers

Verifiedahm.com.au
Ivor A. · Car Insurance

Does the road sise assistance remain in place after the first year comprehensive cover?

Pete T
Pete T

Thanks for your question Ivor. I did not take this option as I have road service assistance. Therefore unable to answer your question.

ahm   DM

Hi Ivor, Thanks for your question. Our optional extra of Roadside Assistance is held alongside the insurance contract. If your policy is cancelled before the 12 month term ends, the roadside assistance will also cease.

If you have recently taken out a policy with our 12 month Free Roadside Assistance offer, after the first term you can choose to remove roadside assistance or keep the optional extra included however there is a cost. Our support agents will be more than happy to break down the costs with you. You can reach out to them via email at carandhome@ahm.com.au.

Ivor A.

thank you for your reply. I will get back to you if I am going to take out the insurance with you
Norma Amore

Melissa · Car Insurance

Whats the go with this AHM car insurance, I just want to get a quote and its asking me to (signin) to retrieve a quote, however I have not been able to even get a quote in the first place, and do I have to have AHM health insurance cover to even get a car insurance quote ?

ahm   DM

Hi Melissa, Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble getting a quote, can you please email your contact details to carandhome@ahm.com.au and we will call you?

You do not need to have Health Insurance with us in order to get a car or home quote.

Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you

Hi There
I no longer need a quote. Thank you for getting back to me.

Booff
Booff · Car Insurance

Hi, I need to find a list of approved repairers in South Australia. Thanks

ahm   DM

Hi there, Is this for an active claim?
We would be happy to assist you further if you require, please call 1300 518 049 or email us at carandhome@ahm.com.au - kind regards,

Farhan A.
Farhan A. · Car Insurance

Hi, i need some help in choosing the right comprehensive car insurance for my car.

I live in remote NT and need a car insurance which can be helpful in the situation of any incident in remote area.

ahm   DM

Hi Farhan, Thank you for reaching out.
Please call us on 1300 777 200 or email us at carandhome@ahm.com.au so that we can provide assistance.
Kind regards,

wendycranfield · Car Insurance

Has anyone used the roadside assist in country areas. Any comments would be useful.

Kevin
Kevin

have not used Roadside Assist yet

wendycranfield

Not happy with another company's roadside assist. Wonder if this is any better.

ahm   DM

Hi Wendy, thanks for your question. If it helps, we cover Australia-wide, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to give us a call and one of our agents can walk you through it. Thanks again.

Bennett S.
Bennett S. · Car Insurance

If my works vehicle is involved in an accident & is sent off for repairs, how long do I have to wait for a loan car & what length of time do I get to keep it?

ahm   DM

Hi Bennett, thanks for reaching out. if you have chosen the hire car option when you purchased your policy we will provide one for up to 10-days while we take care of the repairs. Usually, depending on where you are located, we can have a car provided within a few days to you. We hope this helps, thanks.

Ang S.
Ang S.

If I choose the car hire option , is this only available to me if I’m at no fault in an accident?

ahm   DM

Hi Ang, Thank you for reaching out to us. If you choose the hire car option on your policy, we will provide a hire car for up to 10 days following an at-fault and/or a not-at-fault claim. The 10-day (up to) hire period is intended to provide transport whilst your vehicle is undergoing repairs. We hope this helps, thanks again.

Get an answer from our members and ahm representatives

Select a listing for your question
ahm Car Insurance