Verifiedahm.com.au

84% · 12116 · 11%

Jennifer
JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the prive its at

This was the lowest comprehensive I found and it was in my price range financially for me Show details ·  1
Andy
Andy137 posts
Rob Sherr
Rob Sherr

Quick, efficient &

A minor bingle saw me reach out to AHM for a claim. Even though it took a couple of attempts to get through, they made the process easy and made me feel comfortable. Show details ·  1
Booff
Booff21 posts

Not impressed

I organised a online quote and spoke to customer service, not happy with the conversation. No approved repairer in my town. Closest approved repairer is either a 1 hour drive away or a 3 hour drive to Adelaide. The town I live in has 2 approved insurers with other companies but not AHM. The customer service agent said in the event of a claim, an assessor would assess the vehicle and try to come up with a solution. Not impressed with the word try. Sounds like it could be complicated. Show details
Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Talked to the call centre, all went very well. Very happy with the service Show details ·  1
Florence R
Florence RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect for my needs!

Easy to get an online quote. Value for money, particularly if driving low kilometres. Show details ·  1
Franklin
FranklinSydney, NSW3 posts
  Comprehensive

Perfect can't wait until I tell all my friends

Perfect, can't wait to tell all my friends regarding the car insurance Show details ·  1
Sam E.
Sam E.Sydney, NSW

it's a great deal

I feel your policy was good value. it is easy to set up Show details ·  1
Damian
Damian4 posts

Mediation

I went to submit a review months ago and was asked if I’d be prepared to enter into mediation! I agreed and it still took about 6 more weeks to finalise it! The mediator started off well but then he dropped off, emails and phone calls weren’t returned, and then he took no responsibility for the lack of communication and kept looking for excuses and others to blame!! This claim was initially submitted in early January and was only finalised a couple of weeks ago - about 6 months! Show details
Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Comprehensive

Value for money car insurance

Only been with AHM for 12 months but hassle free insurance, no claims experience so far, not so easy to change from monthly to yearly payment but eventually got it sorted. Show details ·  1
Bernie
Bernie

Good product. Good customer service

The policy is flexible and covers my needs at a very reasonable cost. There are real people who provide customer service rather than bots and they are courteous and helpful. Show details ·  1
Gabbi
GabbiSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Comprehensive

Car insurance- amazing value!!!!

Registered 5 cars in June. AHM car insurance saved us thousands - couldn’t be happier Show details ·  1
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good

Very straight forward and easy to complete. Nice and succinct. Show details ·  1
Tam
TamCanberra3 posts
  Fair Incentive Comprehensive

Good Services

Friendly after requested about Car Insurance information then quick answer. Show details ·  1
Kev
KevSydney, NSW2 posts

Happy with the price

When comparing with other major companies, AHM was very competitive. Show details ·  1
Kylie S
Kylie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service

From the start to the finish my claim was handled professionally and seamlessly. I would highly recommend ahm car insurance. Show details ·  1

Jan S.
Jan S.3 posts

Exceeded expectations!

Professional and helpful staff. Accepted claim without fuss! Very good value cover! Show details ·  1
Mick
MickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Windscreen

Happy with the service & and end result. Just had to wait over the weeks to get fitted. Show details ·  1
Izabel M.
Izabel M.2 posts
  Verified Comprehensive

Terrible management of my policy

The process what strung out and left me high and dry with little to no information for over 6 weeks, from the time the claim was submitted to finding out the final assessment. Communication was poor and I was instructed different things that’s caused unneeded mental stress. Will not insure again with AHM. Show details
Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Comprehensive

Ideal car insurance for me

Extremely affordable and complete cover for very competitive prices for a pay-as-you-drive sort of cover. I'm completely covered with little excess and roadside assist for a quarter of the price I had paid previously for my insurance with another provider. Show details ·  1
Kat
KatSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great so far!!

I joined in June 2023, so far the communication and service has been great!! Show details ·  1
Tob
Tob
Jangry
JangrySouth East Queensland, QLD

WASTE OF TIME researching

SPENT hours researching, getting quotes and reviews and finally decided on ahm, went through the process of online application (which was fairly straight forward) but then rejected my application as the car has an LED light bar on bumper -probably a $50 item. Its classed as a 'Fluorescent Lighting' so they don't cover this 'modification'. VERY FRUSTRATING Show details
Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

ahm car insurance

Mostly competitive, however, ahm should be available to give a cover note when buying a car. Show details ·  1
sylvia
sylviaRichmond-Tweed, NSW7 posts
  Comprehensive

Good coverage for my circumstances

Easy to navigate around the site
User friendly
Decent price considering the rate rises Show details ·  1
Swee-eng Chia
Swee-eng Chia

Great service and price

Great service, happy with the cover given to me compared with other providers. Show details ·  1

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Good value car insurance

"Pay as you drive " feature saves money for us as we are retired so don't do drive to work anymore. Show details ·  1
Lynne
Lynne
  Comprehensive

Unfair huge rise in premium

I have had insurance for many many years and made a single claim last year, my first in something like 10yrs, so AHM jacked up my premium by $27 a month. Now that may not seem much to the powers that be in AHM but it is to a single mum struggling to make ends meet and keep a roof over her kids head and food on the table. When I spoke to the lady on the phone to ask why she was condescending and lacking any form of empathy and customer service skills. All I see is a cash grab from AHM. Show details ·  1
Wayne R.
Wayne R.Illawarra, NSW

Competitive and unlimited kilometres

I did some research on other companies and whilst they were a bit cheaper, excesses and exceeding yearly kilometres soon wipe out any savings in the event of a claim. Show details ·  1
Lynette Hayat
Lynette Hayat

Windshield replacement

Waited around all afternoon for O'Brien's to come, was told between 12md and 4.30pm. They rocked up at 4pm and we were told it would take 90mins to do and then not to drive car for 2hrs. Not real happy. Person who came said he had us booked in for 3 to 4.30pm. Did the job, all seems OK. He did offer to change our wiper blades for an extra $25, I said no as our car was booked in for a service. Had car serviced and didn't need new wiper blades umm...
AHM handled everything well. I think O'Brien's need a bit more competition. Show details
ahm   DM

Hi Lynette, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the feedback regarding your claim experience. This feedback helps us to continue to improve our services, thanks again.

Kiri Gorter
Kiri Gorter
  Verified Comprehensive

Very happy with the Claims process

AHM was a pleasure to deal with throughout the claims process. They were easy to get hold of (unlike some other companies) and very nice on the phone. The repair to our car is immaculate. Show details ·  1
Angela L
Angela LHobart, TAS

Fast and easy

We have moved state, so had to update policy. Was very straightforward online. Show details ·  1
gmpow
gmpow3 posts

fixed everything very quickly

My legally parked car was hit by someone insured by another insurer, and rendered unroadworthy. As the other party accepted responsibility, I decided to just go through their insurer. More than 3 weeks later, their insurer had not even collected my car from its location in suburban Melbourne. At this time I gave up, and contacted my insurer, ahm. Within 24 hours they had collected my car. They had it fixed and ready for collection within 10 days
The communication was excellent; I received text messages to update me on progress throughout.
Wait times at the call centre were reasonable, less than 10 mins (the other insurer's wait time was usually 90 minutes) Show details ·  1
Bevo
BevoWangi Wangi15 posts
  Comprehensive

Good value...hope any claim is ok

Good price including road service cover. Seems good value and level of of cover Show details ·  1
Tania
TaniaSouth West, WA2 posts

Changed insurance & saved heaps

Dissatisfied with old insurance company, while waiting on phone to speak to them I got a quote from AHM, nearly half price and ever so easy! I also get roadside assist included with AHM! So I went ahead and took up new insurance with AHM and waited another 20 minutes on hold with qbe to tell them to cancel my policy.
When I called AHM with query, it took 2 minutes to speak with the person I needed, who gave me the info I needed. Well done AHM. You have we're also brilliant at dealing with health insurance problems I had hanging over from old company a couple of years ago.
Customer service 5 stars!!! Show details ·  1
Dean S
Dean SHunter Region, NSW

Worth the value

Very Happy to renew. The increase from last year reasonable given the time we are in. It coverscall my needs. Show details ·  1

Sophie C
Sophie CSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Easy to cover

First time using AHM for car insurance but I have health insurance through them - with this there is the added benefit of a current policy holder discount! I'm sure all will be great. Show details ·  1
Kris K.
Kris K.

Perfect for me

Perfect car insurance for me, exactly what I needed & generous discount with health insurance. Show details ·  1
Leslie
LeslieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Easy to apply

Easy to apply online. Great price compared to most others. Show details ·  1
Siddy
Siddy4 posts

Friendly

Very helpful when contacted by phone. Good value and I have just changed insurance companies. Show details ·  1