AI Elegant Comprehensive Insurance

AI Elegant Comprehensive Insurance

1.0 from 1 review

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

1 review
  • Timeliness
Kay Jay

Kay JaySydney, NSW

One star is too many

As per all the reviews below these guys are untrustworthy.

i never even got a renewal letter and automatically charge me over $2K last week AND then didnt even send me new policy documents.
I called them to ask WTH they think they are doing and 'oh its in the fine print'.
So its in the fine print that you don't let me know my policy is coming up for renewal? its in the policy that you can take my money without telling me? its in the fine print that you dont issue new policy documents after you take someones money?
#illegal.
I cancelled my policy and although this was 2 weeks ago I am STILL waiting for a refund.
I have been trying to call the past 2 days but there is not answer.
Going to the ombudsman.