Brissy Carpet Cleaners

Brissy Carpet Cleaners (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

damo_chad

damo_chadBrisbane

Very unreliable and lying staff

Terrible Customer Service

Really happy with Service and results

Very very happy !! My mattress looks brand new. The guy was very helpful about what to do for stains in the future. Fast efficient service and very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend

Mickey

MickeyBrisbane

Perfect Servive

Excellent service from these guys!! The carpet technician [name removed] was very informative about the problems caused by pet urine not being treated correctly. Even though I paid more than the $99 special they had it saved the carpet from having to be replaced which when your renting is the best possible outcome! Thanks a bunch AIM and [name removed]!!

DJ White

DJ WhiteBrisbane

Perfect every time - 4th time I've used these guys

I seriously can't fault these guys. Amazing customer service amazing cleaning results. In the last 3 years I have moved 4 times and use Aim everytime.

They were asked to return for a couple of things and do so promptly. They even dealt with agent directly.

100% recommend these guys. No hesitation at all.

Disgusting service

Do not use!!! I never right reviews on anything, this warranted it tho. The most terrible and rude service. I waited 4hrs, then they said I didn't answer the buzzer (which def didn't buzz) and didn't bother to call me.

Adam T

Adam TBrisbane, Queensland

Ripoff - Did not finish Job - Then wanted to charge more cause they were late.

Was originally quoted a price for a full bond clean and paid upfront, agent who took booking kept talking over us on the phone, then when they couldn't finish the job they then requoted us another $200.

Customer service team was less then helpful and couldn't care less. Will be pursuing Legal Action.

rip off!!! terrible service!!!

Should score 0! Very expensive! I should have read the reviews first before booking them to do our bond cleaning! Charged $580 to do the bond cleaning plus $250 for blinds and further $250 for a wall wash. When rental agent inspected the house, she was not happy at all! They had to come back and do thr job again. this business is a joke! Should close down!!!

Awful experience - Avoid

These guys were initially scheduled to arrive between 8 am and 10 am. They sent me a message asking if 12 pm would be ok, which was fine. Until it got to 1 pm and they still hadn't arrived. So after a morning of waiting for them to show up, time spent away from work and money in my pocket, they told me that nothing could be done about it and no discount was forthcoming. When I pushed the issue the said they would get back to me, instead they rang my housemate and got him to pay by credit card.

Worst service ever.

Steve L

Steve LBrisbane

Worst Experience - Beware

Absolute disgrace!!

Disgusting! Complete waste of money. Unreliable. Poor job.

Ange J

Ange JRedbank

Value For Money!!!

We organised our Carpet & Pest to be done. The lady and man who turned up did a great job of our carpets and spent time with me and my husband giving us some much needed tips on our cleaning. Can't thank them enough...we would have been there all day! They saved us so much time and we received more than just a professional carpet clean. Thanks guys. We surely got value for our money well spent!

More than happy to review this Company

Verydisappointed

VerydisappointedNorth Queensland, QLD

Disgusting.....Shame shame.Terrible service

Disgusting service

Terrible. These thieves will try to extort as much money from you on the day of cleaning as possible, if they ever turn up and the quality of the cleaning if you can be convinced to pay is substandard. Avoid at all costs.

Worst experience ever.

RTJBrisbane

Wanted to charge 500% more than quoted...

Aims guy turned up and wanted to charge $500, after quoting me $100 over the phone. I guess it's their modus operandus. I called nu-look carpet cleaning (1300 793 442), and they did a wonderful job with no hassles whatsoever, and charged exactley what they quoted. Aim are still harassing me for my money (their 'callout fee'... I should send them a bill for wasting my time!). Shame on you aim

RTJ

I see you've changed your name from AIM. Nice try haha.

worst cleaning services ever

Very unreliable and terrible service. I complained to ACCC that on their website for bond cleaning they stated that they would clean the cupboards and kitchen but the kitchen was flithy with food stains, soy sauce stains, banana peels left behind. Kept calling them but the person in charge is avoiding my calls (her colleague says she is on the line for the past 3 hours). Please avoid them and complain to the ACCC if you engage them.

Aim Home Services

I booked them and 7 they come and 9 the services they provide disgusting the toilet was horrible the bathroom they didnot even scrub it not vacuum the carpet I recommend never hire them they don't do their job properly.

Beware. Terrible