Air Dragon

Air Dragon Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Used our air dragon pro for pumping up soccer balls .after4-5 balls battery will not charge .purched date 21 june 2018 . I would like a replacement battery .how to get this as I brought 2 1 standard x 1 pro .
what lockHi John, please send an email to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au, we'll see what we can do

What is the lock for?
Not sure if I am right I think it is just to hold the button in save holding it in yourself. I haven't used it for a little bit now and in fact, don't use it anymoreIt’s rubbish. My tyre went from @24psi to completely flat.

How long does the battery stay charged :operation - non-operational
Hi Bob, It varies on the charge and use. Please call us on 1300 137 598 and we can assist you further. Thanks.

I purchased an Air Dragon portable compressor in August last year. The Air Nozzle on this unit has broken. I have asked the vendor where I might get a new one (Ebay purchase) but have received no reply. I would be grateful if anyone could advise me on this matter. Roger

Just received a Air Dragon pro series, when connected the battery pack the led light comes on and cant be turned of until I disconnect the battery also digital display very dim why is it so? Allan
hello allan when I seen ad on tv my thinking was that if some thing was to go wrong with the cordless air dragon or my daughter 4 get put on charger. don't no how long battery good for, I go 3 air dragons daughter -- son and my self. I believe having the plug in cord safer one of the 2 allan you need recharge, see if you have low bat. or get back to who ever you got your air dragon from. good luck,Hi Cheeky. Thanks for your reply, still checking everything out, at the moment I'm thinking it could be in the design of the unit that you have to disconnect the battery connection when storing the unit.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives