Air Dragon

3.6

crowsrock

crowsrockPort Pirie

STOPPED WORKING

Our Air Dragon worked well to start, then the battery went flat and would not charge. Contacted Global Shop Direct for a replacement. They are not stocking this item anymore. Was not offered a refund until I pushed the issue. Returned faulty item for the refund which should be received soon by cheque. Not a great experience.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Apologies you had such an experience, we will ensure the refund is to you as soon as possible.

ZipNoWay

ZipNoWayOnslow

Awesome

I bought this as a present for Christmas and it is brilliant. It pumps up a flat car tyre with no problem at all and it never got hot once, it did take a little while for it to get to 40 psi but it got there. It inflates bike tyres and balls in seconds. It is well worth the money!

Great first time experience

Worked well on the wheelbarrow, fitting worked better and easier on the valve than my current hand pumps. Struggled getting the lead to fit back into the bottom storage area.

Thoughts on Air Dragon

Great for small jobs, like pressure pumps and wheel barrows, not so good for car tyres.
I think if car has flat it may be ok to get you going, would take too long to inflate to full pressure

dont bother buying

overheats and just had replacement sent and doing the same, crappy useless product it’s going back , tried to put in 5 psi into tyre and it struggled to reach 32 then cut out

Iceman

Iceman

Excellent, works great for small jobs

Good little machine, small and compact, works fine.

Liz

Liz

I can't believe how it is to use

We keep in the boat for the wheels on the boat trailer. One of the tyres went flat on the trailer and we were able to quickly inflate and get repaired, otherwise there could have been massive damage to the boat and we wouldn't have been unable to go anywhere until someone came out with a spare tyre. We still managed to get in a fishing day that day.

Chris H

Chris HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Inflated

Arrived in good time. Nice & compact. It's easy to handle & use. The cordless air dragon is great to take anywhere & use in various situations. Charged easily. Nice carry case.

airdragon

I purchased my airdragon on line .After opening it up to see how it would go ,it wouldn't power up no power at all to the unit .Where is the quality control on this product.an absolute joke.

Anil

AnilCasey 2913, ACT

Works really well

It does what it is meant to and as the add said it would.
Easy to use.
Compact and easy to take anywhere
easy to recharge either at home or on the go

Nigel k lever

Nigel k leverQLD, 4740

very good

very easy to use very well priced just keep in the boot of the car ready for when you need it any were any time easy to charge very power full lite to use tough if you drop it pumps up anything in minets

Carol g

Carol gSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Because I am concerned about the accuracy of petrol stations air machines - I thought this was a good idea. Global shop delivered the item in time - I have no beef with them, but unfortunately the Air Dragon has turned out to be a bad investment. I cannot understand why, when it is connected to a Tyre which already has air in it, it starts of at 3 and then works it way up so slowly whilst getting hotter and hotter in the process. I was worried about the heat and stopped it before it had given me any kind of reading. Another item for the council cleanup.

Not if you are a beach driver

Not good if you're a beach goer. If you pump up one tyre you have to wait for it to cool of too long. It begins to smoke and over heat. Sorry 1 out 10.

AIR DRAGON

Not to bad, a little loud though, the only bad thing i have to say about it.... but it is light weight and easy to use. So recomend for all, and have in the car

Sooti

Sooti

Fantastic

Perfect for all the things I need to use it for especially the top ups for the grandkids footballs and soccer balls.Also for the car tyres so much easier to use .

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish. Bought the pro model with battery. Battery doesn’t stay charged, and nozzle is impossible to get on and off the tyre. Definitely let’s more air out removing the nozzle then the air put into it. If trialling this device on a vehicle tyre MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A SERVO WITH COMPRESSED AUR NEARBY. Don’t make the same mistake I did and try to pump motorbike tyre from 30-34psi. Couldn’t get the pressure greater than 10 after trying to connect shorty nozzle. Had to get manual pushbike pump to inflate tyre to safe level. Absolute waste of money. Goes in the bin for me.

It was faulty had to send it back for refund

I am sorry but it was for a present and it did not work so i sent it back for a refund. I was very upset with the product maybe i would have had a better response if i got to used it.

Air Dragon

I think the air dragon is good the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was the air tube for pumping up the tyres extra, I found this to be a bit short.

Richard of Buderim

Richard of BuderimSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Good Idea, But Poor Execution

The Grate

The GrateMelbourne

Just Junk

Highly inaccurate pressure reading. Uselessly slow for car tires. I have only the cigarette lighter plug in model.
Would flatten car battery before inflating a tire to any acceptable level. Try and find anywhere a power rating . It's not on box, unit or instruction leaflet.
I prefer a manual pump. At least they work & are reliable.
I'm sure a LOT of people return these & you then end up with someones return. All part of the scene with this sort of junk.