Air France

Air France

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pavel N.

Pavel N.Gippsland, VIC

Damaged luggage compensation

On our recent flight CDG-TPE-MEL one of our suitcases was cracked open. Have contacted Air France and after providing all the information they requested (photos, replacement cost estimate, etc.) they not only accepted the estimated replacement cost but paid considerable extra for a higher quality luggage. An excellent service.

ClassBusiness Class

ClassBusiness Class
BookingThrough Airline
Olin

OlinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Changed flight and charged baggage

Arrived at the airport to find baggage was not included and we weren't given an option to buy it either. The flight on the way home also was changed a day early leaving me stranded out of pocket 100s of dollars pay the extra for a different airline.

Seat Room
Food
In-Flight Service
In-Flight Entertainment
ClassEconomy
BookingThird Party
Fred

FredToronto

left vital notes on board

I have sent 4 emails to Air France which has been left unanswered and it is very disappointing after being a loyal customer of AF/KLM for more than 20 years!!
On Dec. 07 I left my valuable hand written notebook on the aircraft landed at Pearson Airport in Toronto. (AF 356 seat 28J), but nobody at AF gives a damn to reply to my emails sent to objetstrouvescdg2@adp.fr, let alone locating my lost Item!!!

Tan From Aus

If I could give Air France a negative score I would

Blacky

BlackyHanover

Bad service at airport

I am Goldcard member, it is allowed to take 2 luggage with 23 kg, but NOT one luggage with 26 kg, I had to pay 100.- USD. other airlines accept 29 kg, with no comment. Is that a goog service to a frequent traveller? I use a lot airlines, but this never happened before. That's my last booking with Air France.

Mumof2scallywags

Mumof2scallywags

Don't Care If They Call Themselves Air France of KLM... Be Careful How Much They Withdraw

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Appalling customer service, never again

The staff at AirFrance are literally do not give a sh*t about their customers...they are appalling. I was brought to tears by the way the ground staff were treating me and even worse they made me miss my flight due to their incompetence. I am very well travelled and i've never come across an airline before who have complete disregard for their customer. NEVER AGAIN. Don't do it...if something goes wrong, if you've packed too much, if you've missed a flight, anything minor, they will literally spit in your face.

Airfrance is a disgrace!

Dave

Daveperth

No Baggage and a complete lack of care

You should be ashamed of your terrible service

We booked our flight thru flightcentre had to cancel due to high risk pregnancy
We just asked to change the dates to next year but no that is not possible you either travel or lose your money. I called them over 100 times them and flightcentre and no one would do anything about it just so cold and rude. I wasn't going to risk my pregnancy so we have lost $4000.00 and you air france guess what we fly to europe every year we will never fly with you nor will my friends or family you havent just lost me as a customer but a lot of people due to your ruddnes and coldness towards a pregnant woman
and kept my money you should be ashamed.

Disgraceful

We flew Premium Economy to Singapore 6 weeks ago the plane was old, the seats uncomfortable and
Certainly not worth extra money, on our return trip we assumed we would be fine as the plane was an
A380 but oh no arriving at the check in counter we were told we were to be downgraded to Economy
As they had overbooked the flight, this'd is after we had paid for our premium economy seats nearly 12
Months previous, as my Husband has a heart condition and needs to have his feet up on a long flight
We would never ever fly Air France again.We were so disappointed as we had looked forward to this trip for so long.

Colleen kidd

Uncomfortable, downgraded without notice

Val

ValAdelaide

Abysmal service

Mature traveller

Mature travellerQLD, Australia

Mature traveller

Two recent Business Class flights, Singapore/Paris, Paris/Hong Kong.

The service on both flights was excellent, the food, especially from Singapore as good as I've had on any flight. Well chosen wines freely poured. France's outfitting of the A380 of a high standard. Contrary to various reports, the new seat was very comfortable.

The availability of an arrival lounge at CDG is a plus.

All in all a very acceptable experience. I would certainly fly Air France again.
Good service, high quality catering, good wine selection.

Heath07

Heath07Sydney

Never again.

Sohn

SohnSINGAPORE

Cancellation fee thieves.

Warning, if you need to cancel a flight with Air France, don't expect any kind of written cancellation/refund confirmation. And you'll have to hope that the amount is credited sometime in the future, Air France says should be in 6 - 8 weeks. Plus you'll be expected to check out yourself online. And if you do want email confirmation of cancellation/refund, you'll have to make a special request via their website.

Air France; 10 years behind, and unjustified in taking a $75 cancellation fee.

Msmay

MsmayDEAUVILLE

Don't bother

Juliamer

JuliamerAU

Terrible

Not recommended unless there is no alternative, or there are really cheap flight, in which case we could say 'you get what you pay for'.
It made it to the destination!
If I had paid for a budget, no-frills, cheap flight airline I would have been happy. Unfortunately the flights were ridiculously expensive, made worse by the terrible food, old, shabby planes and the flight attendants were seemed resentful that they had to speak English to some passengers. The French speaking customers got long chats and we got one word answers and lots of eye rolling.