Air New Zealand

Air New Zealand (page 4 of 16)

• Seat Room
CarolenaSydney, NSW

Do not fly Air NZ!!!!

george335igmail.com
george335igmail.comSydney, NSW

Average airline, pretending to be more

P Mac
P MacSydney, NSW

Replacement Airpoints Card

I have held a Air New Zealand Airpoints card for over twenty years. My card is falling to pieces, I rang Air New Zealand today and am told that they cannot post a new card to an Australian address. They Even asked if they could mail it to a NZ address. Are they going that badly or is this just very poor customer service.

Nensi S.
Nensi S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complaint!

Annie inglis
Annie inglisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My son has been studying in the US for the last 2 years and flown multiple times back and forth from Adelaide.
I too have flown to see my son with Air New Zealand.
Not once have either of us had a bad experience with this airline.
We have both found them to be very accommodating in every way.
I have also had to change an international flight and the customer service officer was extremely helpful and understanding.
I now would not fly to the US with any other airline as I trust them implicitly.
Thank you Air New Zealand for making my time away from my son the only thing I didn’t have to worry about.

Annie

Patty
PattyAuckland

Unreasonably overcharged by Air New Zealand

testdriver
testdriverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Business class joke

Before booking business class, take a look at the cabin layout. You are effectively facing the people across the aisle ! Economy has more privacy ! And also be aware that unless you are a gold member, a business class ticket does not get you in to a lounge prior to a business class domestic partner airline connection. I'm posting this to help others as it is hard to find this out at the time of booking. On the positive side the help centre helpfully and efficiently confirmed the lack of lounge access at Houston (and everywhere else it seems)

N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney

Portable cot not included as baby item

Only pram, stroller and car seats are allowed as free items when you travel with baby. I got official response from Air NZ that portable cot is not free baby item. I never had any problem with other airlines about bringing portable cot. How can they call themselves "Family Friendly"? Very disappointed!

Into the horizon
Into the horizonSydney, NSW

AIR NZ website info needs updating - Customer Service operators needs extensive training - Worthless Airpoints program

Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW

We have all seen the hype by Air New Zealand - they will be cutting fares to regional cities! Yippie!

Up grade not value for money

We recently paid for a "one-up" upgrade between Sydney and Auckland. The plane was a rental, but there was nothing wrong with our comfort in flight. It was the service that was not up to Air NZ reputation. It was slow, and at times non-existent, the toilets were dirty, even though it was a short flight and the plane was not busy. Meal delivery was slow as was a top up on our drinks. I was offered a top up and I was still drinking my first glass, when a did require a little more, the steward was not to be found. Food was nice. Really would think twice before paying for an upgrade on our next flight in May

Not happy!!!!!

I have flown twice with this airline. Our trip to Australia was fine...good service and friendly attendants. On our way back I asked for a drink as I wasn't feeling well and it took 3 hours and asking 4 times. I finally got it after the breakfast meal was served. The female attendant was rude and made me feel like I had inconvenienced her. I was feeling very dehydrated and just needed a glass of water but had to wait until everyone was served.

Fog delays, total debacle missed connecting flights

Jess S
Jess SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

horrible cutomer service

Absolutely disgusted with AirNZ, I have flights booked from Brisbane to Papeete this Friday that were originally landing at 7am... now landing at 12.30am and originally departing at 9am, now departing at 2am. So I now have to book two extra nights accommodation and there were no alternative flights either day each side of my flights. AirNZ have basically said too bad, zero compensation, no free accommodation for those nights, no meal tickets... NOTHING. I don't see how an airline can change flight times so drastically and you just have to deal with it. Yes I could get a refund, but then I lose all my accommodation and no other airlines fly to Tahiti from Australia. Won't be flying with them again.

jen
jenTauranga

Flight cancelled

Marionasked

Hello, we are flying from Sydney to Rarotonga via Air New Zealand. The flight is at 9.30 pm. I was wondering what meal is served. I purchased an economy with the works ticket. Thank you.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why ask the public?

Marion

Because the public is very knowledgeable. P.S. This question is over a year old.

johnlang
johnlangasked

If you have a complaint about the airline who should you send it to? I was told flightcomment@airnz.co.nz by a groundstaff manager but no anwer yet

The Y-man
The Y-man

According to their website:

Skivet
Skivetasked

Recently flew Gold Coast to Houston premium economy. The first leg was Gold Coast to Auckland works delux. I was 1 D and 1F was an expectant mother with toddler who she promptly sat in the reserved spare seat between us.wondering what is airnz policy on this situation? I would not go works delux again if there was a chance of this happening again.

Emily

The free seat is fair game - airlines generally like to accomodate parents with lap toddlers by offering spare seats if they can. Trust me, your experience would've truly been absolutely awful if that baby was forces to stay in poor mum's arms the whole time (hello temper tantrums!) She didn't break any rules. In other words - get over yourself and have a little compassion, it's survival mode in the air. For goodness sakes the poor woman was pregnant and flying a toddler without help! She deserves a medal!

Dymo
Dymo

Emily is wrong. It is a guaranteed empty seat so that you have a bit more room. It is not for a toddler. It should never have been used and is not 'fair game'. You don't pay extra to have a toddler seated next to you. It is Emily who feels entitled and needs to get over herself.