Air New Zealand

• In-Flight Entertainment
Harmony
HarmonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing helpful

Thank you soo much for your amazing service
Air Newzealand Brisbane. Today my nana and uncle left from brisbane to samoa and because of the language barrier (samoan) it was difficult to communicate a few of the required lab documents for covid. As last minute and frustrating as it could've been they were patient and understanding. Thank you again soo much 21/01/20 12pm from bne to akl

Sarah-Jane J.
Sarah-Jane J.

Flight cancelled due to COVID-19, but super quick and efficient customer service

We couldn't be happier than what we have been with Air New Zealand. We had tickets booked to Argentina for August, however due to COVID-19 these flights were cancelled. Air New Zealand gave us the option of a credit to be used within 12 months or a full refund. We chose a full refund and Air New Zealand contacted us within 24 hours to confirm details in this regard. We had the full $3,900 back in our bank account within a few days. When we go back to rebook, we will certainly rebook with Air New Zealand. Very happy!!

Bunny
BunnySydney, NSW

Air New Zealand Ground Crew courteous and professional

Travelled recently over the dish. Arrived at Sydney Airport very flustered and was greeted by the Air New Zealand ground crew. I was very impressed by the reception I received. In particular a young lady by the name of Kat. Was made to feel calm and special by her professional demeanour.

Annie inglis
Annie inglisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My son has been studying in the US for the last 2 years and flown multiple times back and forth from Adelaide.
I too have flown to see my son with Air New Zealand.
Not once have either of us had a bad experience with this airline.
We have both found them to be very accommodating in every way.
I have also had to change an international flight and the customer service officer was extremely helpful and understanding.
I now would not fly to the US with any other airline as I trust them implicitly.
Thank you Air New Zealand for making my time away from my son the only thing I didn’t have to worry about.

Annie

Ruby
RubyMelbourne

My experience was great

Not sure if I was lucky or something but I had a great experience with the airline. Flew from Auckland to Nandi, Fiji and the whole time from booking to ground service to inflight entertainment, refreshment and seating I don't think there's anything I could complain about.

Exceptional flight crew!

Today we arrived back from a holiday in Vietnam, and I would just like to say that the flight attendants were awesome, not just one or two but all of them! They were so nice, helpful and supportive (im a nervous flyer) cant praise you enough! Thanks for being so great at your jobs!

J.J.
J.J.Sydney NSW

Amazing service

Anonymous
AnonymousPerth, WA

If only i could always travel Air NZ Premium Economy

jfst
jfstAU

Best option for travel to south america

DAS
DASMelbourne

My favourite airline in the world!

I love Air New Zealand. I will often fly from Melbourne via Auckland onwards, just to use their service. I have done a lot of international flying in my time, they were always friendly, accommodating, provided food, had a sense of humour, they were real people, not like robots and always generous with luggage allowance as well. Their Airpoints loyalty program is great, 1 point = $1 - they're actually usable! Find a flight, use your airpoints and off you go! No here's a million points which have little value and you have to use them on specific flights like other airlines. Best airline ever!

The Y-manGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Premium Economy

jvdv01
jvdv01

The only issues I had with a recent flight to Washington DC from Melbourne with Air NZ was that there was a one hour delay with the check-in at Melbourne as their computer system had an issue and we ended up departing a little late. The other issue was that although I had booked with Air NZ to Washington they only go as far as LAX and then I had to use United from LAX to DC - but that's hardly a fault of Air NZ.

I flew Premium Economy Melbourne / Auckland / LAX and it was superb. Very comfortable, excellent service and priority check-in. The return trip was out of Houston / Auckland / Melbourne and the results were the same, great service and very comfortable.

Aaron T
Aaron TBendigo

Great airline no issues whatsoever

Flew from Melbourne to Los Angeles via Auckland and I simply could not fault this airline, I was impressed with the great level of customer service, meals where great. would defiantly fly air New Zealand again

mel
melVictoria

Best Airline I've Travelled With

Recently travelled with Air New Zealand.
Best experience ever from initial booking, right through to returning home. Very helpful staff, both customer service and during the trip, received excellent service and we were looked after very well. Genuinely friendly and concerned staff. Could not fault anything. The entire experience was fantastic and I will be sure to be flying with them again.
Very helpful check in staff after minor incident at airport, went out of their way to help me, I have never received such good service. Very impressed.

Ivanka  l
Ivanka l

Fantastic airline

Just had my second flight on Air New Zealand .
Back from Las Vegas and it's hard coming home but flying with Air New Zealand made it a fantastic trip.
I have been flying for many years and have been on many flights and WOW thanks to Air New Zealand.
Great staff and the food was great.
Thanks Air New Zealand.

Marionasked

Hello, we are flying from Sydney to Rarotonga via Air New Zealand. The flight is at 9.30 pm. I was wondering what meal is served. I purchased an economy with the works ticket. Thank you.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why ask the public?

Marion

Because the public is very knowledgeable. P.S. This question is over a year old.

johnlang
johnlangasked

If you have a complaint about the airline who should you send it to? I was told flightcomment@airnz.co.nz by a groundstaff manager but no anwer yet

According to their website:

Skivet
Skivetasked

Recently flew Gold Coast to Houston premium economy. The first leg was Gold Coast to Auckland works delux. I was 1 D and 1F was an expectant mother with toddler who she promptly sat in the reserved spare seat between us.wondering what is airnz policy on this situation? I would not go works delux again if there was a chance of this happening again.

Emily

The free seat is fair game - airlines generally like to accomodate parents with lap toddlers by offering spare seats if they can. Trust me, your experience would've truly been absolutely awful if that baby was forces to stay in poor mum's arms the whole time (hello temper tantrums!) She didn't break any rules. In other words - get over yourself and have a little compassion, it's survival mode in the air. For goodness sakes the poor woman was pregnant and flying a toddler without help! She deserves a medal!

Dymo
Dymo

Emily is wrong. It is a guaranteed empty seat so that you have a bit more room. It is not for a toddler. It should never have been used and is not 'fair game'. You don't pay extra to have a toddler seated next to you. It is Emily who feels entitled and needs to get over herself.