wish this container was stronger the spray as mine broke, and when it did spray it was heavy went on the floor and was then wet, would not buy it again and had to throw mine out.
Makes You Choke!
I thought I was the only one coughing from spraying airwick, until my mom almost choked herself out of control! I don't know what is in it but it is harmful to the air passages and not good to inhale. They need to work on their chemicals before someone dies!
The cover design
It made me choke really bad!
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.