Air Wick Aqua Mist

Air Wick Aqua Mist

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Smell

It smells really nice and I use it to deodorise my bathroom! The fragrance stays for around 2-3 hours and keeps my living room fresh. However, it lasts longer when sprayed on curtains and upholstery.

Jessica

JessicaBrasil

Wonderful!

it is a wonderful product, i love its fragrance. It smells perfect, almost makes you want to never leave the place. You can spray it on doormat and curtains also.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

This product got product of the year 2011 for a reason!

This is a great product. I like how it spray' a fine mist. It comes in a variety of fragrances such as lavender. The smells of all of them are nice, but not too over powering. A little bit goes a long way and it is fairly cost effective. It is readily available at all Major supermarkets and department stores such as Kmart. I like how they try and cater for all people with different fragrances. It is meant to be 'not as many chemicals etc etc'. I just think it smells nice and does the job. Well done air wick!
    Cheap, it works
    I'd like if they brought out more fragrences

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Air Wick Aqua Mist compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

jessiebelle

jessiebellePerth, WA

Good

I am impressed with this product as I had previously stopped buying air fresheners as I have cut down on my use of chemicals in the home. I can now use this confidently without undue concern. I am impressed when a product is multi-functional which I have found this to be.
    The new Air Wick Aqua Mist has a subtle odour, not overpowering, very natural. It is multipurpose and ideal to use to freshen up curtains, clothes, or soft furniture. Ideal for banishing pet odours. It is chemical free. It comes in a choice of three scents.
    I love the product but had a visitor who found the natural scent upset her sinus.

TracyJ

TracyJW.A., 6077

Good

I like the 'non- artificial' smell, I have 2 dogs and I sprayed thier beds to get rid of the doggy smell. I also use it in my caravan, as it gets musty in there with all us sleeping in it, but this freshens it up without choking us!!
    I like the fact that it has no propellant in it. It comes in 3 scents, and they all small nice with a natural, not overpowering smell. I particularly like the lavender one. You can spray it in the air or on to upholstry etc.
    can't see any cons. I liked this product.