Airport Rent-a-Car

ingam60
    ingam60Perth, WA

D o d g y - avoid!

Totally Ripping Company

Easy to book online but lots of hidden costs involved. The customer service is so poor that the person behind the counter is unable to explain the extra costs involved. Took more than 30min to clear the costs as these were not disclosed at the time of booking. There is a huge difference between booking cost and what they charge from you at the time of delivery.
    Would never recommend.

VIVEK C.
    VIVEK C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Ripping Site

Never ever book or buy anything from this site.
    We bought and paid for the insurance through their website. Once we reach to alpha they said you didn't buy insurance from us. You have to buy from us again. Or you pay us $3300 as a bond deposit. We have left no other option as their pickup point is far from the airport.
    Never ever think of buying from them.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Airport Rent-a-Car compares to other Car Rental Services

kjs
    kjs

Terrible Experience. Never Again.

Launceston, Tasmania. Waited 30 minutes for a pick up after calling twice. Waited another 30 minutes for car to be prepared. Car was relatively old for a rental at 30k. Tried to sell me more insurance at counter. In the end, paid a 300 deposit, awaiting refund. Booked a Toyota Aurion or equivalent and ended up with a Holden Malibu which is a size smaller. Usually you get upgraded and not downgraded for the price you paid but I am not letting this ruin my holiday yet.

Don't believe them!

MW
    MWBrisbane

Worst rental car experience ever

Don't use these guys !!

Usually use Alpha, unfortunately they were booked out so tried these guys. Although reasonably priced, we had to wait 15 mins at the airport, then was introduced to our 2005 Corolla..... no electric windows, no cruise, 180,000 km's on the clock and lots of rattles and things !!! more of a rent-a-bomb than anything else. Also poor communication, and hard to get through to on the phone.Oh then expect $650 frozen on your credit card if you don't use there overpriced insurance.would not recommend ever. Go Alphacar rental.
    not much
    everything

Be carefull!

We did our reservation and received a confirmation number, with all the details as we asked, but 5 hours before to pick up the car, we found out everything was a lie. Picking up time was 4 hours later; not Unlimited Mileage as we were told. And the Care service department wasn't very helpful. We ended no getting a car for our trip and was too late for reserve in other place. We suggest do not trust them as they a a third party. Go straight to the rental cars companies.

Terrible

IMHO, these people are dodgy operators. Don't be tempted by the low rates, and if you find that the fuel tank is anywhere below full, insist that they fill it!
    I hired from Cairns Airport Rentacars because I was attracted by their rates.
    The windscreen was dirty when we collected the car and the petrol tank wasn't full. I realise now that I should have insisted that they fill it. I arranged to dropped the car at the airport ($30 collection fee). The fuel gauge showed the same amount in the tank as when I hired it, but I was charged an additional $30 for 'refuelling' and for 13.75 litres of petrol.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Airport Rent-a-Car compares to other Car Rental Services

jaylee
    jaylee

Terrible

spoke to the man on the phone to get help in hireing a car on the gold coast, he wasn't very helpfull, he told me to go to the internet site to hire a car, because he said it would be easy for me. He starded to say that all other car rentals are a ripoff, and we are the best because we are straight down the line. The way he spoke to me was very rude, i will not hire from them
    new cars