Airtasker (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Airtasker

Tiler
TilerQueensland

Good idea but needs serious commission overhaul

Good idea to get the occasional job but payment structure needs a major overhaul….we lose too much to Airtasker and therefore makes jobs extremely cheap….plus clients get slugged bu them as well.

Colin
ColinHunter Region, NSW

Acceptable

I found airtasker easy for finding odd jobs but struggled with how to get paid and had to ask for assistance. So better instructions for receiving payment would be great.

Dave G
Dave GSouth-East, TAS

A great way to help complete strangers and pay it forward.

I have professional skills which I no longer use full time or for proper commercial reward because I recently retired. Airtasker gives me the best opportunity to keep using my skills by assisting people at the fraction of the price I used to charge "clients" in my past life. It keeps me engaged because I enjoy helping people.

All right

Fees are to high could be cheaper as we have to cover insurance petrol and we're and tear other than that i like how i can pick my jobs i hav

Find out how Airtasker compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Awesome getting so much work

I’ve been on a few different platforms in the past this one I find the success rate is much higher at fraction of the cost I only wish I started this early very satisfied with the system of business

Daniel Vo
Daniel VoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fees are too high.

Their fees are too high.
Airtasker now charges on both posters and assignees...
For a task that is more than a few hundred dollars, it gonna be their maximum fee from the posters plus 20% of the assignees. It comes up with 25-30% in general...

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Airtasker is fantastic!

Thankyou airtasker for helping me build my business. I have made some new friends and gained more business through browsing on airtasker. I have also told my friends about airtasker as I've found it very helpful.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Sam79
Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

Airtasker is Dangerous - Be Cautious

James
James South East Queensland, QLD

content moderated

Not happy my content gets moderated when I am only trying to get information to quote the job correctly you ask simple questions like size and put up photos is their a brand name and bang content moderated

Rhe.L
Rhe.LSouth East Queensland, QLD

super easy to use

super easy to use. App is basic so everyone can understand how to use it no matter the age. Good for updates of replies, payments and reviews of the tasker and taskee

COLLEEN
COLLEENSydney, NSW

Very user friendly, fast and efficient platform to use

Would recommend this site to people who are looking for extra work as it is flexible and you can choose what you jobs you would like to do. Very quick pay turnaround too.

Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

Great platform to use!!

Great platform to use from both sides. Prompt payments and great to find work would recommend this for anyone in this situation and I will continue to use it for years to come.

Really helpful

Great opportunity to find some extra job or be able to get extra money but the fee is so high and makes it difficult to the other part to understand and get a deal

Airtasker

Worked great, got the job done and got paid promptly. Would recommend to people looking for extra work or work to fill your time. Thinking about if I will do another.

Great idea

Really great idea to start earning extra dollars. Nice easy application to use I will definitely be and already have been recommending this to others to use. Awesome job Airtasker

Honest Review of Customer Service Terrible

Glenn
GlennMurray Region, NSW

Selection criteria.

I used Hannah to do a complicated localgovernment selection criteria and cover letter. She did a fantastic job in such a short time l appreciated what she did. I give her 5 stars

Aussie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't care if you are waiting to get a reply.

Aussie R.

There we go. Vague policies and nothing else. Well your representative-Charmaine didn't tell me anything just asked me to verify my account which I did and then no response since a week.
Despite several emails just no response.

Bad experience no loyalty for good worker

I was using Airtasker for a couple of months and that support my business,
Then suddenly they restricted my account as they mention I have another account but I didn't.
I try to contact Airtasker support. one of the guys was very helpful and help me with that.
Then after two days, they restricted my account again for the same reason.
My. The completion rate was very high 95% and my rank was platinum and all my reviews is 5 stars.
I was earning well for me and Airtasker.
But that Disappointed me after build a good reputation and reviews. They take all things and restrict me.

Islam
Islam

Kristoffer
KristofferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Without Airtasker, we won’t kick start our marketing.

We struggle on getting clients on our own. With Airtasker, everything seems magic. Everything is super simple and easy to use. Love the way they connect posters and service providers.

User TypeI posted a job

Blocked my account for no reason

Used once would never use again as they accused me of having a duplicate account and blocked access to my account without warning or explanation very unprofessional. Don't use Airtasker.

Thomas C.
Thomas C.

I hadn't breached any community guidelines, according to Airtasker it was a duplicate account and they wanted me to provide ID, I refused as they could not tell me what reason they suspected my account of being a duplicate.

MLB removes tragicVictoria

They took my money

Posted a task,was told by my brother,structurally it can’t be done. I cancelled the task but airtasker had taken4241.90 Cents out. They have not responded to my requests for it back. So much for saying they don’t take money till job completed.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was a perfect match

The task was exactly what the poster said he whanted done so verry happy with outcome have tried to offer for other before this was my first task would do again

Lance
LanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

First timer

I found joining easy, the platform is simple to navigate.
Got my first job within an hour or so of joining.
More than happy so far .. has opened up new areas for income.

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still a newbie to airtasker

Easy way to make some extra cash, the app is easy to use. Wish there was a way to save tasks you want to come back to later. Overall happy so far.

Other Trades Comparison Websites