Airtasker
See the Best Trades Comparison Websites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Airtasker

Immoral

I would give more stars however it is morally wrong to charge commissions on bonuses/tips. Given by customers. They charge both the poster and the tasker already. Just really disheartening. Also, Seems unfairly against the tasker. Why do so much work just to have the odds in the posters favour, there are so many people on tasker who try to withhold money unjustly.

Tera Z.
Tera Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be careful to choose taskers

Joe
JoeSydney

They don't care about clients

Posted a task,got a couple of offers,contacted person with SUPPOSEDLY best reviews (SHONK)must've had friends and relos write reviews. Anyway I bought and cut to size, square galvanised metal tubes,which I need to be welded together to make a manual press..agreed on time for tasker to pick up materials from my house, complete the job and return to me..but didn't hear from him since he picked them up.would not answer my calls or messages,privately or through the airtasker app...complained to airtasker (help)but they have done nothing to rectify the problem..apart from cancelling the task.

In other words..they have THIEVES as taskers..DO NOT TRUST

Nan Z.
Nan Z.Sydney, NSW

EXPENSIVE !!!

Wanted to accept an offer of $130 and found out the poster will be charged 10%. All in all, from this $130 job, Airtaskers is gonna make over $40's profit. Besides the high service fee, the worst part is you, as a poster, only found it out when you were ready to accept an offer, after spending time posting the job and communicating with contractors, although they market their services being free to posters.

I will avoid using it as much as I can.

Daniel Vo
Daniel VoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fees are too high.

Their fees are too high.
Airtasker now charges on both posters and assignees...
For a task that is more than a few hundred dollars, it gonna be their maximum fee from the posters plus 20% of the assignees. It comes up with 25-30% in general...

Sam79
Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

Airtasker is Dangerous - Be Cautious

Honest Review of Customer Service Terrible

Aussie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't care if you are waiting to get a reply.

Aussie R.

There we go. Vague policies and nothing else. Well your representative-Charmaine didn't tell me anything just asked me to verify my account which I did and then no response since a week.
Despite several emails just no response.

Blocked my account for no reason

Used once would never use again as they accused me of having a duplicate account and blocked access to my account without warning or explanation very unprofessional. Don't use Airtasker.

Thomas C.
Thomas C.

I hadn't breached any community guidelines, according to Airtasker it was a duplicate account and they wanted me to provide ID, I refused as they could not tell me what reason they suspected my account of being a duplicate.

MLB removes tragicVictoria

They took my money

Posted a task,was told by my brother,structurally it can’t be done. I cancelled the task but airtasker had taken4241.90 Cents out. They have not responded to my requests for it back. So much for saying they don’t take money till job completed.

Remy t.
Remy t.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greedy and avoid help with scammers

Shane cPerth, WA

Fees are to high

Fees are to hight and its hard when you have to supply materials we are loosing jobs cause the fees are to high but rather then that its a really good app

Shane c

Yeah but we can't say anything about prices and if we won't the job we have to give them what they wont

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a waste of a day and my time!!! Never again Airscammer!!!

Filled with Con-Idiot Taskers

Posted my first job after registering - Had a response by a Tasker an idiot of a human ! unsure why product review doesn't allow to name these Con-Taskers to warn other posters . I have de activated my account not worth a penny to spend on the quality of taskers listed here ...

Pure rubbish the Taskers know each other and bully given a chance ! They try to pass on their fees to posters seperate to the bid price ! Morons that is your investment to do business via Airtasker platform

Olive
OliveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t Bother

Posted for a pick up and delivery and gave a dead line .. this guy had 5 days to cancel so I could pass the job on .. assured me the night before he was coming ..

NO SHOW .. poor form !
[Name Removed] .. thanks for nothing

Angela S.
Angela S.asked

Adding credit card - Too many requests. Please try again later

BarrySumpter
BarrySumpterasked

I'd like to hire and airtasker.
I'd like the airtasker to pickup and pay for items he needs for the task.
Is there a way I can pay the airtasker for the items thru airtasker either before or after the task
WITHOUT airtasker taking a percentage of the cost of the items?

Christopher O.
Christopher O.

Well no, I think that Airtasker is a broad plat form, that needs that percentage of money, to offer, all of there extra services, and you would simply pay, after the task is complete, for no confusion regarding payment, re job completion you see, thus task done, here's your money, I'm happy, and so am I, good reviews, better percentage, great, done. You may need to Have set some money aside, re task of a percentage regarding them to be able to start a job, if there, down on there economy, side of things, in order to get it up and running, but than you run the risk of possibly losing the initial.
Regards Chris O.

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi Barry, thanks for your query. Payment for materials and other purchases on behalf of the Poster can be reimbursed directly by Posters and are not to be added to the task price. You can let the Tasker know that payment is needed upon pickup of the item. You can then arrange to reimburse them when they deliver the item to you. Please also remember to release payment for the task on the platform only after the job has been completed.

For more information about payments on Airtasker, please see:

Hope this helps!

Wanderer
Wandererasked

I have just "deactivated" my account on Airtasker, to use their term. Can Airtasker assure me that this means my credit card has been deleted?
Ron

Airtasker S.Airtasker

Hi there, so that our dedicated support team can assist you, please send us a request by visiting this link: https://support.airtasker.com/hc/en-au/requests/new

They will respond as quickly as they can and typically within 24 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Airtasker representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites