2Akers of Lawn

2.4
2.5
2.2
2.6
Brand Manager for Akers of Lawn? Claim your listing.

RootingKing
RootingKingOakden16 posts

Poor results, dead, full of weeds and zero customer service

Purchased the recommended for the area and despite doing everything recommended it all died. They promise follow up and never deliver. Basically a scam. Still waiting for them to look and do things to fix after more than 6 months for just a basic soil improver. Awful service, awful quality, awful experience. Never again
Fman L.
Fman L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Job Incomplete

Not only did Akers of Lawn bust a pipe while installing sprinklers which we had to fix at our own cost, bit still waiting for them to complete our job from January this year due to one section of the lawn not getting watered…we keep ringing to chase, but Brad Akers keeps ignoring us. Guess that’s what happens when you’ve already paid in full…Zero stars.
georgecap
georgecapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Jess
Jess

Great Communication and Service

Thank you Akers of Lawn for my new lawn. From start to finish, you have delivered clear communication and prompt responses. I love my new lawn and so does my dog! Highly recommend.
Sandria D.
Sandria D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A new lawn.The bill had increased by $1600. I would hesitate to recommend this business

Work done was good , a new lawn.but price was increased by $1,600 after it was
laid!!! When I queried it, Mr.A. stormed out! I am 74 and on a single age pension, so a shock. Very unprofessiona.l
Julian
JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware

Work done was good however communication was terrible. When trying to discuss the extra payment at the end and how different it was to original figure it left gentleman walking out telling us no maintenance will be done on the lawn.
Con Arsenikakis
Con Arsenikakis

Just anaizing

Dal and his team were quick and efficient able to sort me out .,...good family business and very affordable....happy to have regular maintenance visits A+ Service thank yiu

Robyn and Dave
Robyn and Dave

Disappointed customer

We have been very disappointed with the lawn job that Akers of Lawn did for us a year ago. The lawn looks very unhealthy, has grown in clumps rather than a healthy looking lawn and we spent thousands of dollars on the job. We have contacted Akers a number of times and they agreed to repair the lawn but just planted some "fescew" (not sure of spelling) as a cheap alternative and now the lawn looks even worse and very patchy. We have communicated our disappointment at the mediocre result, and have sent photos of the lawn but have not had any positive resolution or offer from Akers to return and do the job properly. Our lawn looks awful and we are way out of pocket. I would not recommend Akers of Lawn.

Copan80
Copan80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Customer Care Needed

Can’t fault workmanship. However their lack of communication, customer service or care and the worst soil for my garden bed I could have imagined has soured what could have been a great experience with Akers of Lawn.

Masterdiver823
Masterdiver823South Australia6 posts

Value for money

Family business very well run, the staff work as a team, they are reliable, fast and deliver what they promise. A pleasure to watch them work. I have no hesitation to recommend this company as a supplier and installer of a quality product from a company that are experts in their trade