Akers of Lawn

Akers of Lawn

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Akers of Lawn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Fman L.
Fman L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job Incomplete

Not only did Akers of Lawn bust a pipe while installing sprinklers which we had to fix at our own cost, bit still waiting for them to complete our job from January this year due to one section of the lawn not getting watered…we keep ringing to chase, but Brad Akers keeps ignoring us. Guess that’s what happens when you’ve already paid in full…Zero stars.

georgecap
georgecapMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyers beware

Great Communication and Service

Thank you Akers of Lawn for my new lawn. From start to finish, you have delivered clear communication and prompt responses. I love my new lawn and so does my dog! Highly recommend.

josipay
josipayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Repaired 2 year old lawn we had so many problems with...

We had a 2 year old lawn that was professionally laid by a landscaper. It got to the point we were unable to mow it ourselves because it was spongy and very uneven. and had to rely on a lawnmowing firm which also had trouble mowing the lawn. We got Akers of Lawn in. He accessed the job and gave us a quote. Work was carried out within 2 weeks. with great communications from office staff via emails etc. and the lads cleaned up the area before they left ...will get follow up help over the next 6 months - to make sure we will never get in that situation again. Cant recommended this company enough!.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Akers of Lawn compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Sandria D.
Sandria D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A new lawn.The bill had increased by $1600. I would hesitate to recommend this business.

Work done was good , a new lawn.but price was increased by $1,600 after it was
laid!!! When I queried it, Mr.A. stormed out! I am 74 and on a single age pension, so a shock. Very unprofessiona.l

Job Satisfaction
Julian
JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware

Work done was good however communication was terrible. When trying to discuss the extra payment at the end and how different it was to original figure it left gentleman walking out telling us no maintenance will be done on the lawn.

Just anaizing

Dal and his team were quick and efficient able to sort me out .,...good family business and very affordable....happy to have regular maintenance visits A+ Service thank yiu

Disappointed customer

We have been very disappointed with the lawn job that Akers of Lawn did for us a year ago. The lawn looks very unhealthy, has grown in clumps rather than a healthy looking lawn and we spent thousands of dollars on the job. We have contacted Akers a number of times and they agreed to repair the lawn but just planted some "fescew" (not sure of spelling) as a cheap alternative and now the lawn looks even worse and very patchy. We have communicated our disappointment at the mediocre result, and have sent photos of the lawn but have not had any positive resolution or offer from Akers to return and do the job properly. Our lawn looks awful and we are way out of pocket. I would not recommend Akers of Lawn.

Copan80
Copan80Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Care Needed

Can’t fault workmanship. However their lack of communication, customer service or care and the worst soil for my garden bed I could have imagined has soured what could have been a great experience with Akers of Lawn.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Akers of Lawn compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Masterdiver823
Masterdiver823South Australia

Value for money

Family business very well run, the staff work as a team, they are reliable, fast and deliver what they promise. A pleasure to watch them work. I have no hesitation to recommend this company as a supplier and installer of a quality product from a company that are experts in their trade