AL-KO GS 3.7 Li Cordless Electric Shrub and Grass Shear MC37LI

AL-KO GS 3.7 Li Cordless Electric Shrub and Grass Shear MC37LI

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Piece of rubbish - do not buy it

This unit is rubbish, after only half a dozen uses, it fails to recharge.
I'm on my second unit which has the same problem as the first.
I know of another person who has the same problem as I do.
Don't believe in the advertising hype as I did.
If you expect a reasonable working life from this unit, it won't happen.
Buy another brand.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Quality lightweight Shear

This is a quality shear. My initial thoughts were that it was under powered with 3.7v motor and a bit of a toy. After using the shear for the first time this opinion quickly changed. It has plenty of power and is very versatile with the quick change hedge cutter which does those small plants so well. I like its lightness in that you never become fatigued by using it.
I would highly recommend the shear which is quality built in Germany.
Lightweight and surprisigly powerful
none

A handy little trimmer

There is a lim it to the size of branches it can handle but this is useful trimmer for shaping small plants and grasses. Remember to charge before use as the battery seems to run down when stored. Battery life long enough to do a small / medium yard and charge time is fairly quick.
Quick battery charge and easy to handle

Great little bit of gear

Small and light, does what it's meant to. Very handy for trimming overhead shrubbery above walkways. As long as it really is for light trimming, it's ideal, and the small size and light weight make it very easy to handle. The two attachments are amazingly easy to snap on and off.
Light, easy to use
Nothing

Great product

I brought this product for my father in law who is getting on but still loves to work in his garden. He cant use the big heavy hedge trimmers anymore.
The product is easy for him to use and does a great job. I even borrow it from time to time
reliable and effieicent, easy to use