AL-KO HT700

AL-KO HT700

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My Favourite garden tool

I've had this Trimmer now for 3 or 4 months and it's been a blessing. It cuts through my large hedge like hot knife through butter. It's heavy which gives confidence that it's sturdy and will last long but I made the mistake of using it for way too long above my head and a few days later found my shoulders neck and upper arms stiff with pain. I recommend using it for up to 30 minutes and taking a break. You get the feeling though that this tool would plough on happily all night and day. An added bonus is that it obviously can be used for other things than just hedges. I cut back thin branches up to 1/2 inch thick and other plant growth. It comes with a heavy duty guard for the long cutting blade so after use you can oil it and protect it from humidity until next time. I don't easily recommend many tools but with this I'll make an exception - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Ken McConville.