AL-KO Jet t601 / 802

AL-KO Jet t601 / 802

JET802, JET601

See the Best Water Pumps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

compusek

compusekMelbourne

Leaks and causes the earth return to trip continually

The unit is about 6 years old so can't complain too much about longevity. However it started leaking eight or nine months after I bought it and it's still leaking. If I use the unit for an hour it'll leak about 8 litres which never bothered me all that much given the volume of water I was hosing onto the garden. However now it's causing the earth return to trip continually which cuts all power to the house. It's always had a cover and is on concrete so is clean and has no crap around it. Very frustrating.

Date PurchasedSep 2011

ZM

ZM

Irreparable leaks

I bought this pump because I believed in "German Engineering", price was very favorable too. After couple of months of light use for watering the garden it started leaking - I sent it for repair since it was still under warranty. Once it was fixed I believed everything was OK and started using it again as usual, however, after several months it started leaking again. I got it fixed, and again the same story, fails in short period of time .... I don't believe that this is normal for a garden pump. I wasted so much time around this pump and decided to dump it for some better brand.

Unuseable long term