AL-KO Jet t601 / 802

AL-KO Jet t601 / 802

JET601 and JET802

See the Best Water Pumps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leaks and causes the earth return to trip continually

The unit is about 6 years old so can't complain too much about longevity. However it started leaking eight or nine months after I bought it and it's still leaking. If I use the unit for an hour it'll leak about 8 litres which never bothered me all that much given the volume of water I was hosing onto the garden. However now it's causing the earth return to trip continually which cuts all power to the house. It's always had a cover and is on concrete so is clean and has no crap around it. Very frustrating.

Date PurchasedSep 2011

Irreparable leaks

I bought this pump because I believed in "German Engineering", price was very favorable too. After couple of months of light use for watering the garden it started leaking - I sent it for repair since it was still under warranty. Once it was fixed I believed everything was OK and started using it again as usual, however, after several months it started leaking again. I got it fixed, and again the same story, fails in short period of time .... I don't believe that this is normal for a garden pump. I wasted so much time around this pump and decided to dump it for some better brand.

Unuseable long term