Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Hit & Miss but great when it's a Hit

Amy
Amy

I think this store may be going into liquidation at some stage soon?

I have bought lovely items from here over the years. However, I have noticed that on their website, they have not uploaded anything new for over 6 months. So called ‘new stock’ is actually entirely winter. I bought a dress that I liked, but it did not fit well, so I returned it, and I have tried to buy other items with my credit note, but it’s all just old stock that no one wants. My theory is that this store may not last long I think. Such a pity for the brand. But now I have a credit note for over $200, and it’s going to go to waste. Perhaps I’ll just buy some jumpers and give them to a charity.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

emetai
emetaiAU

Happy with my purchase.

I bought 5 items from the online store, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday the following week. Everything was in a single soft packing slip, wrapped in tissue paper, it was a bit crumpled but otherwise unharmed. There was also no signature required for the package which surprised me because it was a costly purchase and I would have been pretty annoyed if porch pirates got it (a problem in my area) - I would happily pay more for better shipping.

The products were beautiful and fit perfectly - just how I imagined.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kiwi Ruth
Kiwi RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cocktail Dress

I went to the Alannah Hill shop at Eastland today. It was the 1st time I had visited this shop or purchased this brand. I was served by the mist delightful and helpful young lady. She was helpful in getting me to try on numerous dresses and nothing was too much trouble. She was cheerful and friendly but also knowledgeable and professional. What an asset this young lady is to your business. Cheers Ruth

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love the clothes, Pity about the service

I've received my order which I love all the clothes just 1 dress doesn't suit.
I've been trying to contact via email and telephone today to receive a return authorisation number for the 1 dress, however, no body has responded all day. Even contacted the Sydney QVB Store who gave me a different number to call.. tried that and the number isn't even connected! Leave for a 5 week holiday overseas on Sunday and now stressing that I'll be stuck with a dress I won't be able to return when I get back.(unless of course, I travel 1 hour to the CBD tomorrow and hope there's something in store I can swap for as they won't refund or provide a credit). I agree that the 3 months validity for a credit voucher is unacceptable.