Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised

Hit & Miss but great when it's a Hit

• Return Claim MadeNo
emetai
emetaiAU

Happy with my purchase.

I bought 5 items from the online store, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday the following week. Everything was in a single soft packing slip, wrapped in tissue paper, it was a bit crumpled but otherwise unharmed. There was also no signature required for the package which surprised me because it was a costly purchase and I would have been pretty annoyed if porch pirates got it (a problem in my area) - I would happily pay more for better shipping.

The products were beautiful and fit perfectly - just how I imagined.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love the clothes, Pity about the service

I've received my order which I love all the clothes just 1 dress doesn't suit.
I've been trying to contact via email and telephone today to receive a return authorisation number for the 1 dress, however, no body has responded all day. Even contacted the Sydney QVB Store who gave me a different number to call.. tried that and the number isn't even connected! Leave for a 5 week holiday overseas on Sunday and now stressing that I'll be stuck with a dress I won't be able to return when I get back.(unless of course, I travel 1 hour to the CBD tomorrow and hope there's something in store I can swap for as they won't refund or provide a credit). I agree that the 3 months validity for a credit voucher is unacceptable.

• Return Claim MadeYes