Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
Amy
Amy

I think this store may be going into liquidation at some stage soon?

I have bought lovely items from here over the years. However, I have noticed that on their website, they have not uploaded anything new for over 6 months. So called ‘new stock’ is actually entirely winter. I bought a dress that I liked, but it did not fit well, so I returned it, and I have tried to buy other items with my credit note, but it’s all just old stock that no one wants. My theory is that this store may not last long I think. Such a pity for the brand. But now I have a credit note for over $200, and it’s going to go to waste. Perhaps I’ll just buy some jumpers and give them to a charity.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love the clothes, Pity about the service

I've received my order which I love all the clothes just 1 dress doesn't suit.
I've been trying to contact via email and telephone today to receive a return authorisation number for the 1 dress, however, no body has responded all day. Even contacted the Sydney QVB Store who gave me a different number to call.. tried that and the number isn't even connected! Leave for a 5 week holiday overseas on Sunday and now stressing that I'll be stuck with a dress I won't be able to return when I get back.(unless of course, I travel 1 hour to the CBD tomorrow and hope there's something in store I can swap for as they won't refund or provide a credit). I agree that the 3 months validity for a credit voucher is unacceptable.

Sizing True to size