Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Claudia
ClaudiaMelbourne

Great experience

My first time shopping with Alannah Hill online,. I was very satisfied with the experience. My dress arrived in perfect condition and so much quicker than I was expecting. I will definitely shop again :)

Terrible returns policy for online shopping

I will never shop with Alannah Hill again. The online shopping returns policy is appalling. It’s expensive to return. They do not give a printed receipt, you have to print one and then pay $12 to return! (I live in the city!) You can't get a refund on sale items, only a credit valid for a measly 3 months! The shoes I bought look cheap and are poorly made and don’t fit correctly. Never again.

artbelinda
artbelindaPerth, WA

awful service for non-fitting item

My daughter is a std size and I shop online for her all the time. Second dress I have bought of Allanah hill that doesn't fit. First one we gave to a mate. This one I can return by paying the postage and getting a shop credit...like that will work?

Mel
MelGold Coast

Awful customer service

Will never shop here again. Terrible policy for returns. You are competing with other online businesses who understand that the fit may not suitable to everyone and offer a much better return policy. It is a disaster if the item doesn't fit. You do not get a refund, they will only give you an exchange and only valid for 3 months. Customer service person was obviously not trained to deal with complaints. Huge fail.

Ana
AnaSydney

ARROGANT BUNCH OF PEOPLE

they do no refund and exchange policies are terrible, just want to take customer's money. I am never ever going to shop with them again (even if they sell their crap for free). It is a waste of time.

Bad shopping experience

I have purchased from Alannah hill online a few times. I have to say they are my worst online shopping experience ever. Almost every order had some sort of issues.

Returns are terrible

We purchased an expensive dress from Alannah Hill. They sent a size 6 dress (correct) with a size 8 slip (incorrect). The slip is an integral part of the dress. We returned the size 8 slip and asked for a size 6 to be sent. We are still waiting...They cannot locate the returned item despite it being tracked to them. They can't just send us a new slip. They keep saying this can't be done???

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service disappointing product

We Have A Policy That If You Do Not Get Your Goods It Is Your Fault

I purchased 2 cardigans for my mother along with lots of other stuff but did not receive them just a lot of different parcels with the packing slips not matching the items sent. THEN when I contacted customer service that I did not receive them I was told the post office delivered that item so their policy is that I am wrong so I can get stuffed. I have opened a case with PAYPAL Thank GOD for them.
Never mind the fact that I got one of the other cardis I ordered that were packed in the wrong satchel instead. BUT their system says those 2 cardis should have been in that satchel so I am wrong And they Have a Policy. LOVELY....

Poor quality clothing

Bought a lace dress for a wedding, fitted perfectly. Was dry cleaned on recommendation by Alannah Hill website but gro grain ribbon around the waist shrunk badly rendering it unwearable. When reported to them, they did not want to know about it!! Turned off Alannah Hill now.

Hats off to Customer service

Well I recently visited to Chadstone David jones (I was in bad mood), a girl was dolling up her maniquens and smiled at me. The first thing she said to me was "oh I love your ear rings" I thanked her and asked for a dress for wedding, I was in wheel chair and she herself picked 5-6 dresses and took me to fitting rooms. She helped me for more than 1 hour with every dress and what I appreciate most, she did not try to over sell her product and gave fairly honest openion. Even after sales, she showed me where the lifts are and helped me a lot. I thank Akita for her lovely assistance and perfect choice of dress. Girl with great heart and hats off to whoever hired her.

Failedconnection
Failedconnection

Terrible customer service

Having called head office to help me source a dress, i was extremely disappointed with what was a complete fail in customer service. I am sorry Alannah Hill, if you want me to spend hundreds on a dress and wont at least assist me in finding it, dont expect my business. I have never before experienced such rudeness. My expectations were not high!

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Cheap clothing at boutique prices

I've noticed the quality slipping since the Alannah Hill brand was taken over; using cheap materials in place of silks and manufactured overseas but I persevered as I like the feminine style of the clothing. However I will not be returning since I purchased a belt through the online shop and when it arrived I saw it could seriously have come from the kids section at target. What a shame to compromise on quality while still asking the same price. Never again. I'll be going over to Alannah's new brand in search of properly made clothing.

Never again buy online from Alannah Hill

The online service is absolutely disgraceful. It took over two weeks to get the shipment and twice was incomplete.
The items were lost and after several emails back and forth their team realised they were never shipped and by the time the customer service team tried to find them the size was not longer available. I buy online all the time and Alannah Hill is the worst experience so far. I completely agreed with Alex.

Amber
AmberMooroolbark

Poor service, item crap

Never ever again purchasing something from them. I bought a cardigan online (size 14) I'm a 12 to 14. It was absolutely tiny and would have been the equivalent of a 10. The buttons would hardly undo as the button holes too small. Emailed them regarding refund and to say the least the communication was very poor. Have sent the item back at my own expense (WTH) and now waiting for a refund. Alannah Hill you suck!!!!!

Alex
Alex

Love the clothes but online postage time leaves a lot to be desired.

Product Appearance As advertised

Will never shop with them again!

Ordered a cardigan that was described as white. I had an event to go to that required an all white outfit. When it arrived the sequins on it were white but the cardigan was a grey/fawn colour. I sent it back for refund at my cost as it was not as described. As it was on sale they refused a refund. They were not at all concerned about helping me as a customer. Just wanted my money. Beware of this company, goods are not as described. Postage was also very slow!

sophie
sophieNoosa

The Biggest Alannah Hill Fan!

I love my Alannah Hill - the style is impeccably feminine and beautiful. Just divine! I have bough literally something of everything from AH: shoes, skirts, cardi's, jackets, head pieces - you name it, I've got it and I love it! I am fussy with my quality and when you pay the price you do at AH you want to know you are getting quality and rest assured, you are! the only issue I've had was a bought a pair of stocking from there; black with the lovely elegant live up the back of the leg for $50 and they tore within 2 wears, but that may just be me: I am cruel to stockings! One of the jackets that I bought there for$600 was even made from the material the Chanel used for their jackets!

Not Happy Pam
Not Happy Pam

Extremely Poor Service

Australia Post confirmed Factory X only posted online purchase of Alannah Hill item after I filed a missing item search... 2 weeks after email from Factory X notifying item dispatched. How long does it take Review Motto Wittners or David Jones to deliver an item? 2 days to a week. Alannah Hill/ Factory X no competition

jackostend
jackostendPerth

Excellent service

I just spent one hour in a store watching my other half trying on different outfits for a wedding we have to go to in November

The best part of this they gave me a chair to sit on spoke to me like I am human and the even better part was they don't try and oversell you on everything

They just give honest advice in a friendly way and the cost is not overwhelming

Ladies take your men there and you might get what you want mine did

Other Footwear Shops & Brands