Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9

Hit & Miss but great when it's a Hit

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

emetai
emetaiAU

Happy with my purchase.

I bought 5 items from the online store, ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday the following week. Everything was in a single soft packing slip, wrapped in tissue paper, it was a bit crumpled but otherwise unharmed. There was also no signature required for the package which surprised me because it was a costly purchase and I would have been pretty annoyed if porch pirates got it (a problem in my area) - I would happily pay more for better shipping.

The products were beautiful and fit perfectly - just how I imagined.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Beware of shopping online at this store

Ill-fitting, poor quality fabric, frustrating and incredibly unresponsive for information and returns. They simply do not care. I have seen a marked deterioration in both the range (most of it is just the same styles rehashed with different details) and quality. Incredibly hard to exchange and you will only get a revolving door of online credit and rubbish clothes. I have basically lost 600 bucks.

Sizing Slightly small
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love the clothes, Pity about the service

I've received my order which I love all the clothes just 1 dress doesn't suit.
I've been trying to contact via email and telephone today to receive a return authorisation number for the 1 dress, however, no body has responded all day. Even contacted the Sydney QVB Store who gave me a different number to call.. tried that and the number isn't even connected! Leave for a 5 week holiday overseas on Sunday and now stressing that I'll be stuck with a dress I won't be able to return when I get back.(unless of course, I travel 1 hour to the CBD tomorrow and hope there's something in store I can swap for as they won't refund or provide a credit). I agree that the 3 months validity for a credit voucher is unacceptable.

Alex
Alex

Love the clothes but online postage time leaves a lot to be desired.