Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cheap clothing at boutique prices

I've noticed the quality slipping since the Alannah Hill brand was taken over; using cheap materials in place of silks and manufactured overseas but I persevered as I like the feminine style of the clothing. However I will not be returning since I purchased a belt through the online shop and when it arrived I saw it could seriously have come from the kids section at target. What a shame to compromise on quality while still asking the same price. Never again. I'll be going over to Alannah's new brand in search of properly made clothing.

Never again buy online from Alannah Hill

The online service is absolutely disgraceful. It took over two weeks to get the shipment and twice was incomplete.
The items were lost and after several emails back and forth their team realised they were never shipped and by the time the customer service team tried to find them the size was not longer available. I buy online all the time and Alannah Hill is the worst experience so far. I completely agreed with Alex.

Amber
AmberMooroolbark

Poor service, item crap

Never ever again purchasing something from them. I bought a cardigan online (size 14) I'm a 12 to 14. It was absolutely tiny and would have been the equivalent of a 10. The buttons would hardly undo as the button holes too small. Emailed them regarding refund and to say the least the communication was very poor. Have sent the item back at my own expense (WTH) and now waiting for a refund. Alannah Hill you suck!!!!!

Alex
Alex

Love the clothes but online postage time leaves a lot to be desired.

Product Appearance As advertised
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Will never shop with them again!

Ordered a cardigan that was described as white. I had an event to go to that required an all white outfit. When it arrived the sequins on it were white but the cardigan was a grey/fawn colour. I sent it back for refund at my cost as it was not as described. As it was on sale they refused a refund. They were not at all concerned about helping me as a customer. Just wanted my money. Beware of this company, goods are not as described. Postage was also very slow!

Not Happy Pam
Not Happy Pam

Extremely Poor Service

Australia Post confirmed Factory X only posted online purchase of Alannah Hill item after I filed a missing item search... 2 weeks after email from Factory X notifying item dispatched. How long does it take Review Motto Wittners or David Jones to deliver an item? 2 days to a week. Alannah Hill/ Factory X no competition