Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

gee gee
gee geeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Down HILL

Clothing very small fitting, very cheaply made. Shoes are smaller than normal sizing. If you are a 38 shoe don’t expect it to fit... you will definitely need 39. If you are 10 or 12 in clothes ... forget it, you will be a 14. Also customer service was not at all helpful. Sorry Alannah Hill you have lost me.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

Aisling
AislingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality terrible. Better from KMart.

Ordered recently, quality of all items (5) was really bad. All polyester and not what I expected. Won't be back.

Tuli A.
Tuli A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The dress online looked beautiful but ended up being a cheap looking dress

YdungSydney, NSW

disappointed with the products I always love

ordered and waited for a month without any notice of the products unavailable. Called several times and they said that the products were unavailable. However, the same products still online for sale. So disappointed with this. Don't ever want to buy from them again.

Ydung

The worst - An insult to the namesake Alannah Hill.

This was an iconic brand like no other, the quality of the dresses now is shameful, cheap fabric, write to customer service and they simply don't care, the name was synonymous with quality, from start to finish there is no quality anymore.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Beware of shopping online at this store

Ill-fitting, poor quality fabric, frustrating and incredibly unresponsive for information and returns. They simply do not care. I have seen a marked deterioration in both the range (most of it is just the same styles rehashed with different details) and quality. Incredibly hard to exchange and you will only get a revolving door of online credit and rubbish clothes. I have basically lost 600 bucks.

Kiwi Ruth
Kiwi RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cocktail Dress

I went to the Alannah Hill shop at Eastland today. It was the 1st time I had visited this shop or purchased this brand. I was served by the mist delightful and helpful young lady. She was helpful in getting me to try on numerous dresses and nothing was too much trouble. She was cheerful and friendly but also knowledgeable and professional. What an asset this young lady is to your business. Cheers Ruth

Prudence D.
Prudence D.Sydney, NSW

what customer service

I have been sent the incorrect size, but I have to still pay for the return, an extortionate cost of over $11, for a very small item. If customer service did exist it would be free returns with an apology. Plus if they do not have your size, even when ordering on line it says the product and size is available, you only get a credit. So I thought I was getting a product at sales price but having to pay for returns and then again to be sent the correct size if it is available and so it goes on, a nightmare experience, never again will I buy from Alannah Hill.

Design is boring

I do hope the real Alannah Hill is back. It's a shame the brand still carries her name whilst the design is nothing of her. The design is so generic and keep repeating the same exact thing on different prints only. The cardi that is used to be the staple of the brand is so boring now. Bad customer service too, they never response back to emails unlike before. I feel that the brand is barely surviving nowadays.

PPL
PPLSydney, NSW

Poor quality, worse service, no refund!

Absolutely appalling service. Refund policy is a joke for online purchases. Do not buy anything online during sale - they will not refund the money. They give you store credit with 3 months validity. Online customer service is probably the worst I have experienced in recent times. Poor quality product, wrong size, poor service and no refund = recipe for disaster and downfall!

Chatswood store provides fantastic service. If you want to, go buy from this store.

Kim
KimFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy with service

Purchased online, returned requesting size change. Received voucher for online use only expiring in three months as product not available. It was still in stock and upon contacting Alannah Hill they apologised and made arrangements to send the exchange item. Very happy, worked out well

Annie
AnnieMelbourne, Victoria

Don't waste your time or money - disorganised and rude

frank35
frank35MELBOURNE

Don't buy instore - only on line

In store purchase won't give you a refund for unwanted gift for my wife. (Emporium Melbourne)
returned very next day with the unopenned parcel.
The shop manager was quite rude
If I'd bought it online it would not have been a problem.

Lynda
LyndaPerth

customer service

Beads were coming off dress. Went to Enex store in Perth. Dianne was amazing.
Bought dress in Melbourne at Emporium.
Dianne contacted Tara (Melbourne) and the issue was resolved better than I expected. The customer service I received was exemplary.
Definitely a positive outcome.
I will be returning.