Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

Sizing True to size
Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Beware of shopping online at this store

Ill-fitting, poor quality fabric, frustrating and incredibly unresponsive for information and returns. They simply do not care. I have seen a marked deterioration in both the range (most of it is just the same styles rehashed with different details) and quality. Incredibly hard to exchange and you will only get a revolving door of online credit and rubbish clothes. I have basically lost 600 bucks.

Sizing Slightly small
Kiwi Ruth
Kiwi RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cocktail Dress

I went to the Alannah Hill shop at Eastland today. It was the 1st time I had visited this shop or purchased this brand. I was served by the mist delightful and helpful young lady. She was helpful in getting me to try on numerous dresses and nothing was too much trouble. She was cheerful and friendly but also knowledgeable and professional. What an asset this young lady is to your business. Cheers Ruth

Sizing True to size
Kim
KimFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy with service

Purchased online, returned requesting size change. Received voucher for online use only expiring in three months as product not available. It was still in stock and upon contacting Alannah Hill they apologised and made arrangements to send the exchange item. Very happy, worked out well

Sizing Slightly large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Alex
Alex

Love the clothes but online postage time leaves a lot to be desired.