Alannah Hill

Alannah Hill

Brand Manager for Alannah Hill? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service. Would never shop here again

Ordered a product online. It went on sale the next day. I emailed and ask if I could get the sale price as I had just purchased it the day before and it hadnt even shipped. It took them days to get back to me and informed I couldn't get the sale price but then also proceeded to tell me the product would be on sale again that day. I then asked if I could return my order, get the refund and repurchase it at the sale price and was told no.
What a joke. As a first time customer I will never shop here again. I understand pricing can change but a bit of a joke they won't even honour the price change that happened with less than 24 hours of my purchase.

Product Appearance As advertised
Aisling
AislingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality terrible. Better from KMart.

Ordered recently, quality of all items (5) was really bad. All polyester and not what I expected. Won't be back.

Tuli A.
Tuli A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The dress online looked beautiful but ended up being a cheap looking dress

YdungSydney, NSW

disappointed with the products I always love

ordered and waited for a month without any notice of the products unavailable. Called several times and they said that the products were unavailable. However, the same products still online for sale. So disappointed with this. Don't ever want to buy from them again.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Alannah Hill compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

The worst - An insult to the namesake Alannah Hill.

This was an iconic brand like no other, the quality of the dresses now is shameful, cheap fabric, write to customer service and they simply don't care, the name was synonymous with quality, from start to finish there is no quality anymore.

Design is boring

I do hope the real Alannah Hill is back. It's a shame the brand still carries her name whilst the design is nothing of her. The design is so generic and keep repeating the same exact thing on different prints only. The cardi that is used to be the staple of the brand is so boring now. Bad customer service too, they never response back to emails unlike before. I feel that the brand is barely surviving nowadays.